• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, kccxxx said:

camila via tik tok talking about how she loves her body

29506F68-EA2D-48F8-8377-0DF10C45F35E.png

3C0BC65F-174E-47DB-B573-1B45CC850EC3.png

10 hours ago, Lazylizard9 said:

Great to hear that she's proud of her body, but she does also mention doing cardio which is not what we wanna be hearing. Let's just hope she's still eating well!🤞😄

4 hours ago, Bellyfan2017 said:

She just seems like she's balancing out herself probably not trying to lose weight but just to be healthy, she's got a belly for a reason so she clearly likes to eat haha

I see Im a bit late on my post. The problem with Hollywood is that this is firmly discouraged. Everyone has liked her belly. I have yet to see anyone mock her on any site. TikTok is praising her and there was a Yahoo article about how good she looked in that bathing suit. I wouldnt be surprised if shes thin by Christmas. They always swear they love their bodies and all of that then a few weeks later theyre talking about how unhealthy they were and how they couldnt breathe as they tried to do simple things. This is just how Hollywood works and lets see how much longer she tries to show off this belly.

16 hours ago, Bellyfan2017 said:

She just seems like she's balancing out herself probably not trying to lose weight but just to be healthy, she's got a belly for a reason so she clearly likes to eat haha

She definitely loves to eat her belly can show for it haha. I wonder how much she can really eat in one shot she has the belly to hold it all. Ive always had a feeling she would plump up at some point.

• Guest changed the title to Camila cabello