Camila cabello

Guest Fuckedupteen

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW she looks hot af. Those latest pics are actually pretty surprising.

Not to go on a tangent, but I think this site overestimates the power of cardio. Unless she's keeping her caloric intake the same, or is upping her cardio to significantly and (perhaps more importantly) consistently outpace her daily intake, there's not likely going to be much of a change to her body comp in the immediate future. My girl actually GAINED a bit when she went on a big cardio kick, because her appetite increased in response, and she figured she could cheat more since she was doing more cardio. Healthier heart, more energy, and more weight was a win-win-win as far as I was concerned! 

Diet plans are more alarming to me than proof of working out.  

Just now, kccxxx said:

she will release new singles soon, maybe there is pressure from her managers for her not to appear sooo chubby..

Yeah, this was probably the wrong thread to make my point. I doubt she specifically will stay in her current state for very long given how important her image is to her career. 

But my point stands for the general population. 

Guest MacreonOverlord
1 hour ago, ButtonBuster said:

I swear, I am this 👌 close to making the formula that made passion patties from totally spies in REAL life, so that when Camila has her next meet and greet, I'll be there, treating her to some of my delicious homemade cookies 😈Mike Myers Evil Laugh GIF

If you ever make a breakthrough, I'll pay you to give it me😂😂

Just now, Russ111 said:

She is looking so flabby and unfit to how slim she used to look a few years ago it’s absolutely incredible to think she’s still only 24, what she will look like when she’s 30 will be incredibly interesting 

• Guest changed the title to Camila cabello