Camila cabello

Guest Fuckedupteen

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Twocuppps said:

There are a few photos online from these shows last year and this is the one where her belly pops out the most, but it is actually real.

No it is not

Find the original picture on the internet without the side-by-side and get back to me

Guest You're getting fat
15 hours ago, xxxxkcc said:

she started losing weight when she started her relationship with Shawn Mendes. she said that he taught how to eat fruits and vegetables. BLEEEH. but when she goes on tour, she will win everything again, this time without a "corset" to hold

Personally I love the idea of a sexy pop princess who doesn't eat fruit or vegetables. Too bad those days are gone.

Guest You're getting fat
39 minutes ago, xxxxkcc said:

she never liked healthy foods. when you go on tour and are in a new routine, it will disappear

I hope so. There's nothing sexier than tour gains.

"Camila: Shawn has influenced me to be healthier.

Interviewer: Really?

Camila: Yes, because I wasn't healthy at all. On my last tour I had these corsets, and I went out all over the US like, eating everything, which is amazing, I love doing it and I still do it, but then I was like stepping out of my corset, I couldn't breathe singing . But you know, besides that, I never ate vegetables, except for the easy cucumber ones, or whatever, raw carrots with sauce, which I wouldn't say are difficult to eat vegetables like broccoli and other vegetables. I was not in the habit of eating this until a few months ago, now I have a healthier conscience.

Interviewer: Are you telling me you didn't eat broccoli before Shawn ?!

Camila: Yes, I swear to God. "

sorry for the bad english.

camila recently in an interview

• Guest changed the title to Camila cabello