Camila cabello

Guest Fuckedupteen

17 hours ago, Bellytalk said:

She appeared in another video wearing a skirt that really hugs her lower belly. Even if she isn’t sucking in for this video she still has a decent bulge even when she doesn’t bend over. Hopefully we’ll see that delightful belly unclothed again soon 😍

4C62F767-1E32-4AA0-94CF-6736C996008E.png

5EA093D5-94F8-40B4-A708-9725315BB6AE.png

1B853B8D-E546-494B-9610-D8152E46D1A6.png

4D6A305A-B5AA-4975-A6E5-CEB5F97BBDBC.png

D0CB37F3-8603-413F-B4C1-22863DB9541E.png

D979CD4D-E998-4AEC-8BAC-EBEDC4312349.png

ED39AFA7-F3D7-46DA-99BD-AD3445DE1CF1.png

I wonder if her stylist always has to take measurements or make adjustments to her clothes since her belly is growing or gets smaller. This one friend i know she was doing a photoshoot for a small clothing brand. She told me she had to take extra measurements since shes been gaining/losing weight around her belly. The lady who took the measurements apparently told her "honey imma need you to stop eating or you're gonna have to suck it on shooting day". She told the lady "hey i just love food what do you want me to do?".

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, TheIronGut said:

I wonder if her stylist always has to take measurements or make adjustments to her clothes since her belly is growing or gets smaller. This one friend i know she was doing a photoshoot for a small clothing brand. She told me she had to take extra measurements since shes been gaining/losing weight around her belly. The lady who took the measurements apparently told her "honey imma need you to stop eating or you're gonna have to suck it on shooting day". She told the lady "hey i just love food what do you want me to do?".

woah

• 3 weeks later...

Found this video from earlier this year that I’m surprised I missed. Her outfit shows that it was the same day of her adorable belly laugh was captured, and the date of the post (May 27) proves it was just days before the incredible orange bikini set was snapped while she was on vacation in Italy. As you can see she does quite the body roll that really puts all the focus on her huge abdomen, and this time she isn’t sucking her belly in - not puffing it out either, but instead letting her back and pelvis naturally push her big fat stomach forward. Just like the way it shook when she giggled, the curve of its bare upper half gets bigger and wider with each motion, and I can just imagine how far it would protrude if the leggings weren’t holding her lower belly fat in and it was hanging out in its full naked glory. It still pokes out so spherically though and we get a full show of how much it squishes when she moves. What a belly!

86CF5940-F91E-4069-91D4-37463DD1A4F4.thumb.gif.1b7cd921e96547f4ad562531132fcdc1.gif

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeEzUeMOFmf/?igshid=NDk5N2NlZjQ=

13 hours ago, Nicole1 said:

Not sure if this was posted yet but there’s video of the orange bikini belly pics 

https://redditsave.com/r/CamilaCabellobig/comments/vn7ylx/the_pictures_from_this_day_are_magical_but_this/

Lol it was posted back on page 40, and I’m actually the one who brought it to reddit there. It’s easily one of my favorite videos of her because it’s the best view we’ve gotten of how huge her belly truly is when she’s sitting down and letting it all spread out. If only we had a higher resolution copy or any more footage from that day. 

1 hour ago, Bellytalk said:

Lol it was posted back on page 40, and I’m actually the one who brought it to reddit there. It’s easily one of my favorite videos of her because it’s the best view we’ve gotten of how huge her belly truly is when she’s sitting down and letting it all spread out. If only we had a higher resolution copy or any more footage from that day. 

She’s definitely one of the hottest gains I’ve seen in a celebrity, my opinion 

Guest CheekyBastard
1 hour ago, Jhall said:

Hot. I love how gloriously bloated her mom is as well.

That's her mom? Damn, following in her footsteps wonderfully

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Camila is in Brazil right now walking around in a bikini and “overalls”, really hope more photos of her in this look surface, especially ones showing that belly of hers. it looks like she was letting it hang out for a bit, but when she knew the camera was on her, she covered it up and the way shes holding her overalls over it there has me thinking it’s still looking quite big and round. Hopefully this will be the year she gets fully confident with her weight gain and lets everyone see what she’s been hiding under her shirt, not just the select few who happen to be in the right place at the right time.

9CAAE343-2DA9-42FC-A90C-632AEDAD92FA.jpeg

BAA84638-F08B-4B15-BC18-F2E9C70A928B.jpeg

4D99A8FF-5F6B-4846-A549-A141B2D2ABA5.jpeg

8 hours ago, SapphicCurves said:

^ She's probably wondering how much more weight she needs to gain to finally get some real boobies 😍

I think the majority of us would agree she looks fine the way she is but I have a friend who told me that exact same thing. She purposely gained weight hoping shed get bigger breasts, it didnt work and she was furious.

• Guest changed the title to Camila cabello