Is weight gain the driving factor to your arousal?

Voluptuouslover

On 16.01.2018 at 2:01 AM, Voluptuouslover said:

Posing a question relating to this post.

If you could magically have your significant other gain 30-50 Lbs. in 6 months but have to refrain from making love to them for the same amount of time......who would go for it?????????

I would, even if that meant I'd have to stay away from fapping as well during that time :P. 

4 hours ago, Voluptuouslover said:

Ha...that’s where the next point would go.  That would be a tough one though.   I guess I am kind of crazy I fantasize about my wife when I fap being so much fatter or see a real heavy weight at times and visualize my wife’s face on the exaggeratedly huge figure.

Nothing crazy about it, at least at these forums, I guess :). To me having a break with sex is not a problem since I somehow lived 24 years without it :D. Stopping the fap is tad bit harder but been there, done that, can do it again. I learned to derive pleasure from the lone fact of being aroused, without having to unload the pressure, so to say. So I'd gladly trade 12 months of sex-fasting for 100 lbs more of my wife. But then you'd probably have to tear me off her to stop me from drilling a hole inside her :D

Well, those are fantasy dilemmas anyway :).

Oh and BTW the original question in this topic - no, weight gain is not the main driving factor behind my arousal. An important one, but I can live without it and still get aroused. I suppose it's quite funny considering what I wrote above, but that's the tried and tested truth :).

Lots of things really, maybe that's why I can deal easily when one of them is not around. I have a major kink related to... shit, I'm not sure what umbrella term would fit here. To make it descriptive, I like when women do some major changes with their looks in one of the many directions I like, as well as some specific elements. I like short hair on women. I like retro/vintage looks on women. I like when young women adopt a style that makes them look more "serious" a.k.a. older, but not any less sexy. I like thin eyebrows. TBH I get aroused by a whole lot of things if a woman I love does them, even some pretty mild stuff to be honest. Getting fatter is one of them, as well as underlining the current curves or just letting me do stuff that most women would hate, like having their belly rolls grabbed, her body made to jiggle and so on... Like I said, a whole lot of stimuli, which I guess I could categorise as either 1) having something to do with changing/adjusting looks, 2) doing something that is "improper" (her having a slightly age-inappropriate or dated style - as long as its sexy,  her going out in public without underwear (but generally in clothes), me touching her initmately in public places, etc.) or 3) something involving my control over her or her loss of control over herself (like in not being able to stop gaining or at least succumbing to cravings).

My wife is actually quite puzzled sometimes as to what can turn me on, but she is happy with that because it's basically always related to her. Obviously, she does not indulge me with EVERYTHING that comes to my mind but so many of what does come to my mind is so easy and problem-free for her to do that once she is in kinky enough mood she often indulges me and I think she actually often enjoys doing that - she likes the effects I suppose, and maybe being a bit naughty too ;)

350 lbs... That sounds like the dream weight for my wife too, actually :). To be clear, the idea that this might happen for real is indeed one of the most exciting things, but on the other hand I don't focus on it that much because it is not too plausible (especially now that my wife managed to keep her weight in check - and even being now close to 3rd month of pregnancy she barely gained anything - 4 lbs if I'm correct). Basically, while I do fantasize about that once in a while, I try to keep a wide selection of turn-ons so as not to get frustrated. So on one hand it's perhaps a part of me that so many things turn me on, but on the other I did make some conscious choices to, so to say, diversify. Especially since I'm not planning on becoming any less monogamous. Plus, when you think about it, not sure how those 180 lbs look on your wife but the 210 on mine's 5'6" hourglass/pearish frame do make her fat, not just plump, so her getting heavier would be just more of the same thing - which would be wonderful, obviously, but she already has belly rolls to hold, big butt and thighs to take space when she sits, double chin, fat cheeks, plump neck, chubby fingers... Basically all that all (or most) of us FAs like about fat women, just maybe not as big/majestic as in case of some BBW/SSBBW we like looking at. It's like - and pardon me for the gaming comparison here - you know you could play Witcher 3 or AC: Origins in 4K, on a 144Hz 4K display, with VR goggles and GTX1080Ti SLI that would give you more than 144 fps to take advantage of that display, instead of doing it in 1080p 60fps, but would it make the game itself better? Not so much. Sure, if I could, I would, but if I can't, that not really a biggie. I'd be willing to do a lot to have my wife fatter if that was only possible with her remaining happy with herself, but in reality I can't really do much. Hell, in the past I could try tempting her off the diet path but nowadays it's not even possible because she simply isn't all that hungry. I guess I'm happy enough that she stopped losing :P.

On a side note, I got back to writing that longish WG story I started a long time ago and had a writer's block for a year... I don't remember now if you read the hitherto chapters, but the whole story does involve a significant loss-of-control element (as well as major weight gain) plus some other of the kinks I mentioned, so if you are looking for some food for thought, I think you might not be disappointed, as long as you can stomach a really long story (and one that is at the moment still unfinished, i'd say it' in 2/3 of its run).