Lina - 40+ lb gain in 2 years (thanks, antidepressants!)

Guest darkhotness

Welcome to the club sweetheart

i used to live in Toronto and definilty it’s a city that can help anyone to gain weight :)

• 1 month later...

Hey all! Sorry I haven't been on here in forever, I've been dealing with a lot of real life crap, but I'm a little heavier and motivated to continue with my gain after seeing the wonderful responses I got from all of you! Your compliments mean more than I can ever express, so really, thank all of you so much for your flattering, lovely words!

@penguinatorxl7 thank you! It really is a whole new world, a lot of my clothes from when I was skinnier actually fit better now because I finally have the boobs for them. :)

@zogul I have a truly excessive amount of pictures, but the good news is I've finally got the time to sit down and sort through them to make a progress collage!

@Yapo I ordered them off ebay from a Chinese seller a while back - it doesn't look like the same store is still up, but I just searched "Egyptian cat leggings" and eventually found them :)

@MUSEic it was Zoloft/sertraline, combined with smoking marijuana on a daily basis and the fact that my anxiety had caused me to lose weight shortly before starting on my antidepressants, which I think killed my metabolism.

@moredew13 loved it! I've been a Star Wars fan pretty much since birth, and I thought it was such a refreshing direction for the series to take. Luke's one of my favorite fictional characters ever (second only to Leia) and the version of him in that movie took some getting used to, but it makes sense for him after seeing it a couple of times. :)

I'm currently sitting around 206-207lbs, and I've noticed I'm softer everywhere, and weird little things like how some of my rings are tighter on my fingers, etc. The new jeans I bought are a US size 16 - for reference, last time I bought jeans, I was wearing a 12. I'm working on a longer post with a progression image, etc. (and I'm also in the process of applying to become a Curvage model), but here's a quick update while I'm still dealing with the tail end of the aforementioned real life crap! The last pic is of me in the shorts from the last pic in July 2016, which not only used to fit, but used to be high-waisted. They don't even come close to zipping up now!

IMG_20180304_181254.jpg

IMG_20180304_181610.jpg

IMG_20180304_182211.jpg

IMG_20160709_162519.jpg