Girlfriend How To Gain Weight?

KylieKurve

My girlfriend was told by her doctor that she needs to gain some weight. I have admired fat girls for a long time and see this as a golden opportunity for her to get fatter and sexier. Problem is, she doesn’t eat often, but when she does, she eats enough to where her stomach hurts. She’s afraid to gain weight but she knows she needs to so she is reluctantly doing it. 

My question:

How do we get her to get fat with her weird eating schedule?

Is there a way to get her to eat more without her stomach hurting without her actively trying to stuff more food into herself?

How do I get her to be okay with the weight gain that the doctor prescribed without making her feel bad about it?

She also does not ever want to be obese, and I’m 100% okay with that, but I definitely want her to gain. It doesn’t have to even be a huge gain, like 10-15 pounds would be great. If she decides she wants more then awesome, but it’s not necessary for her to get actually huge. She has had body image issues in the past though and still has self esteem issues. 

Shes 5’5’’ and 113 pounds. Favorite foods are spaghetti, macaroni & cheese with hotdogs in it, sushi, and cheeseburgers. In that order. Just figured that info might be helpful.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guest BlasterMaster

Soylent.

It's a meal in a bottle, so just drink a couple of those a day mixed with regular food intake and you should be cool and the gang.

8 minutes ago, BlasterMaster said:

Soylent.

It's a meal in a bottle, so just drink a couple of those a day mixed with regular food intake and you should be cool and the gang.

Yeah, she hates those things lol, she’s a difficult bean. I’ve been considering using operant conditioning to get her to gain. Like reward her with something when she overeats or rewarding her with something when she eats something fattening. It’s tough, because of the body image and self esteem issues.

Heavy cream. Dairy products. Chicken. Fish. Coconut. Papaya. Banana. Calorie-dense milkshakes. Pastas and all sort of good things. The choice of regimen to help her gaining some weight is wide.

With that only tripled by some creativity of yours then a brief calculation of her daily calorie intake, she could gain those 10-15 pounds in barely two-three weekends if you did that well (or in a couple of months. Whatever) .

But unless your girlfriend has a banana figure and tend to fatten up mostly from the belly area, I really doubt that you might see anything which could be slightly closer from your F.A. expectations from a 5' 5" woman of barely 128 or 133 pounds: I mean, at this range she might be still quite thin.

For starting, it would be preferable to ask her how many meals and snacking she ate at a daily rate and which ailments exactly: with those informations doubled by her both height, sex, age and body weight, you may thus already calculate both her BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) which has the amount of energy she spend while at rest, her BMI or Basal Mass Index (to which what I recommand you a multi-task electronic scale and US Navy calculation systems, which are much more accurate than the conventional system) then her Daily Calorie Intake based upon both her activity frequency and total amount of absorbed food energy while at daily rate.

With those, you may have a concrete support about how manage to increase her daily food comsuption and how succeed to make her reaching the weight goal, accordingly how and when she want reach this goal: if she want gain 10-15 pounds during a long-term diet of let's saying, one month or one trimester, the choice is possible. If she want a short-term gain of two-three weeks, that's possible too. If she want just get over this and gain fastly, this is possible to gain the amount in question before the next monday. The choice is hers.

Concerning which diet she want, what is it exactly? A 2000-kcal calorie-dense one? A 5k? 7k? 10k? I doubt that she even want the double or triple of 10k since she sounds already reluctant to gain any weight.

• 1 month later...

whatever she likes to eat, like a special dinner or some that she considers and indulging for, a dish to celebrate, get her that more often and celebrate the gain, it should do wonders for you, being so thin youll notice every gram she gains. thanks for sharing