Fit to fat

Guest Maxie

Guest SkinnyCollegeBelly
39 minutes ago, Maxie said:

I was thinking of starting off with a goal of 20-30 lbs extra so this vision isn't so far off 😉😋

Those are actually pretty realistic goals lol

Good luck and Happy Fattening!

There is nothing better than a really cute athletic girl plumping up. You look amazing, any chance you could do more before/after photos? Maybe trying to squeeze into old outfits from pics? Plus it's great that you want to keep blowing up.

Another day of indulgence on my trip😋 before and after photos of a late night pizza snack and some new lil stretch marks... Xx

1515396069977.jpg

1515396528379.jpg

1515397727770.jpg

1515397755311.jpg

Guest joebobkman

Say goodbye to your old, thin, cheer-leading hard body and hello to your new, voluptuous, over-indulged soft body! I'm sure you'll find the new you positively succulent. Happy eating :P

On 1/8/2018 at 6:40 PM, drewmoney14 said:

wow that butt looks round! have you noticed it has gotten more jiggly? do you like the changes so far to your once skinny little body?

When I walk I can feel my ass jiggle for a few seconds after each step. Im starting to feel my belly jiggle when I walk now too. I've noticed with my bigger thighs I have to change how I walk to avoid them rubbing together so much. My tits have gotten so big and I constantly see people staring at them now.i definitely like the feeling of being more feminine and womanly. I love being soft and find myself constantly squeezing my belly, thighs, ass, hips, and breast. I do notice though people who knew me when I was skinny constantly stare at belly and they don't even try to hide it. And no one has told me I'm putting on weight, if anything theyre all encouraging me to eat more! 

Hi Maxie,

I just wanna say you look really pretty! your butt looks awesome too. I feel like we have similar body types, so your gain is interesting to see. Do you plan on getting a lot bigger or just eating whatever you want and seeing where that takes you? Also do you find yourself overwhelmed by the attention on here or do you enjoy it? sometimes I feel overwhelmed but its still a bit thrilling to me.

Xo

- Fellow Curvage Girl