Gained about 40 lbs 😮

31 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

I mean, I suppose you could do something like post a pic of your belly while holding a piece of paper with something like "Hi Curvage!" or something, but hey, I think most everyone here believes you anyway. :)

Anyway, questions...hmm...oh! Since you're talking fantasies and the like, do you have any about being force-fed or funnel-fed?

Force fed yes, and i have been before by 1 guy - was hot. But i couldnt do it all the time, im not sure i love the feeling of being stuffed to the max. It makes me feel a bit ill and uncomfortable although the idea of it is a turn on. Plus i find that the guys that are into that are REALLY into it and wanna do it all time, and i just cant handle it. I prefer to be with someone who loves me for me and not just my growing potential

2 hours ago, Purtychubby said:

Force fed yes, and i have been before by 1 guy - was hot. But i couldnt do it all the time, im not sure i love the feeling of being stuffed to the max. It makes me feel a bit ill and uncomfortable although the idea of it is a turn on. Plus i find that the guys that are into that are REALLY into it and wanna do it all time, and i just cant handle it. I prefer to be with someone who loves me for me and not just my growing potential

That's totally cool -- I know that in that hypothetical, I wouldn't want to do anything that made you uncomfortable. :) 

This gain and the attitude about it all really is great . Best bit about it as always is that you used to be fit and now you're just out of shape. All I can imagine is you going to the gym trying to work out in tight clothes but ultimate just give up, get some takeaway and pig out at home instead.  

Can you see any reason for you love of gaining?

For me I had a mother who was always harrassing me about my weight ( I was less than 10 years old that's so unfair but didn't know that at the time.) I would fantasize about weight gain from as young as 13 but always on other people. I was still desperately self conscious (due to bullying mainly by my family I was borderline  anorexic)

Then metmy first gf and was appalled that she would eat after 7pm and desert all the time. So naturally I adjusted and a few years down the track I remember being picked up and her belly was hanging over the seatbelt to the point the belt become invisible. And she was literally scoffing and icecream. One time she climbed the stairs with her pants undone and was full on puffing. She was actually on the way to kitchen hahaha. 

It was when I she looked in the mirror naked one day and  said "how can anyone date a monsterslike me". I just caressed her beautiful form and told her she's never been more beautiful. I'd only I married her.... She be fucking huge. 20kgs in 18 months. 

Tldr I like fat girls and am absolutely not ashamed in the slightest  that's why. Yourself?

7 hours ago, ad91on said:

Can you see any reason for you love of gaining?

For me I had a mother who was always harrassing me about my weight ( I was less than 10 years old that's so unfair but didn't know that at the time.) I would fantasize about weight gain from as young as 13 but always on other people. I was still desperately self conscious (due to bullying mainly by my family I was borderline  anorexic)

Then metmy first gf and was appalled that she would eat after 7pm and desert all the time. So naturally I adjusted and a few years down the track I remember being picked up and her belly was hanging over the seatbelt to the point the belt become invisible. And she was literally scoffing and icecream. One time she climbed the stairs with her pants undone and was full on puffing. She was actually on the way to kitchen hahaha. 

It was when I she looked in the mirror naked one day and  said "how can anyone date a monsterslike me". I just caressed her beautiful form and told her she's never been more beautiful. I'd only I married her.... She be fucking huge. 20kgs in 18 months. 

Tldr I like fat girls and am absolutely not ashamed in the slightest  that's why. Yourself?

I can't remember when it started but it was always there for as long as I can remember. When i was little I would stuff my bra and try and make myself look bigger.

I was also a chubby kid until I went to high school, I had a huge appetite and probably could eat more then than I can now. I was also self conscious - a few times I got bullied about it, not many times but of course I remember them. Now i don't mind getting teased about it ;). My mom was obsessed with her weight and although she never criticized me, I still remember when I was like 7 she and her boyfriend broke up and she was hysterically crying that she was fat (She was gorgeous and thin)...Which I guess made me think .. fat = bad. I was obsessive about my weight for long time and would try to starve myself and work out for 2 hours a day, but I still had the fantasies. I remember the first model I saw was Plump Princess when I was like 15 or 16 - She was "thin" then. Loved her shape, and I would fantasize about looking like her.