King Steph

SuperGlue

13 hours ago, Rednior said:

Sorry that these are roughly but really wanted to show her size. It appears that she definitely makes her self smaller from her ig but other pages of the show, really show how much she hides her size, still big.

Screenshot_20230524_004209_Instagram~2.jpg

This pic lowkey top 5 pics of her ever like, I love the raw camera output aesthethic and you just really see that bratty "I love it here" smile with the double chin. Love the updates guys again cant thank you enough ❤️

On 5/24/2023 at 2:31 PM, Worldnettour said:

This pic lowkey top 5 pics of her ever like, I love the raw camera output aesthethic and you just really see that bratty "I love it here" smile with the double chin. Love the updates guys again cant thank you enough ❤️

Yeah it's a dope pic of her and thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2023 at 1:37 PM, Worldnettour said:

Did she quit making the good stuff ? I feel like shes off the grid much more nowadays. The drought is killing me, how to cope?

hailKINGStephstatus1664853979527012352.gif

Steph is difficult to work with and not that many photographers care about shooting curvy women, so these women have to create their own content. I heard Stephanie Viada couldn't find someone to shoot her in swimwear a few years back. Imagine that! Anyway, Steph generally wants to put out quality content but since she's tough to work with and hence can't get any good photographers to collab, that equals no content lol

6F5A5049-Steph-med-IG.jpg

5 hours ago, Worldnettour said:

Thanks for the LATV update, really love how huge she looks in the unedited screenshots from the videos, and thank you for going through it lmao.

I know, some of the stuff they talk about... I'm just not gonna say it lol , the father's day episode (S10, Ep 34) wasn't bad steph did talk about her Dad sounds like she misses him, so he at least was with her while she grew up (also R.I.P.)

Also I'm happy to post stuff from the LATV app to share what she really looks like

On 6/29/2023 at 2:53 AM, Rednior said:

I know, some of the stuff they talk about... I'm just not gonna say it lol , the father's day episode (S10, Ep 34) wasn't bad steph did talk about her Dad sounds like she misses him, so he at least was with her while she grew up (also R.I.P.)

Also I'm happy to post stuff from the LATV app to share what she really looks like

Say less. I'm not going to say the content is awful but it definetly isnt my cup of tea (suprise suprise) but Steph is like drugs. Been dying to have to dm me back. I also subbed to her Instagram subscription thing, but there's absolutely nothing on it. Like literally nothing, so dont bother

5 hours ago, Worldnettour said:

Say less. I'm not going to say the content is awful but it definetly isnt my cup of tea (suprise suprise) but Steph is like drugs. Been dying to have to dm me back. I also subbed to her Instagram subscription thing, but there's absolutely nothing on it. Like literally nothing, so dont bother

Oh I know she is a drug and I too am addicted 

• 2 weeks later...