King Steph

SuperGlue

1 hour ago, thadrou90 said:

Ok, so the question is, is she always sucking it in, or has she gotten lipo for her belly? I just don’t think most people have bodies naturally like that.

Yes she has had lipo.  Been spoke of previously, or at least in other forums that I’ve read.  Think she’s also had some fat re-distribution too.   Can’t completely confirm or deny.  

On 12/21/2018 at 11:30 AM, Big Jay said:

Showing King Steph's weight gain to Olivia's Gain

COMMUNITY ALERT:.  Do not patronize this YT channel.

Cut the shit with these vids, dude.  You've been posting several of them within various threads this past week.  First of all, they suck and are poorly made, second, you're the one making them so stop the blatant promotion.

I'm thoroughly convinced you're the same asshole who started up the fake Olivia YT channel, then re-upped it as the BBW Network, now you got this shit going.  You need to shut it down.

Youre editing is lousy and you're using the same style of cut scenes and text, all you did was change the shitty music.

Also no fooling anyone, you are the banned 'Olivia Jensen' profile that was on here before, just under a new name.

Stop pulling content from Curvage and Re**it for your vids.  Many of these ladies would not appreciate the fact you're using their material.

COMMUNITY ALERT:  In the comment section of this vid, This guy is promoting a fake link for Mal's Patr**n, with a "special" offer of 50% off.   Almost certain @maebh17 is not connected to this and this is a ploy to steal ppl's money.

Fake Link:  https://alexoberlanderbusiness6b8aa91.clickfunnels.com/optin25362865

REPORT THIS CHANNEL AND SHUT IT DOWN!!   AGAIN!!

I'm curious about what kind of "fat redistribution" surgery she's had.  One fellow FA here on Curvage.org called it "Brazilian Butt Lift".  My reasoning is that if I knew what "The Surgery" was NAMED then I  could Google it.  I've noticed 2 other models this year with similar surgery: one is Chicago's MYESHA BOULTON.  She's shown as a former average "apple shaped" fatty - then she transformed into a tiny waisted mega-assed model with OBVIOUS surgery and too smooth hips/thighs like King Steph.  QUESTION- does anyone know what the body shaping surgery is NAMED?  Or what fantastic plastic surgeon DOES IT?  Thanks my Friends. 😎👍

Liposuction. When they take fat cells out of, let's say, your gut, they are no longer there. When you gain again, places where you have not had fat cells removed now swell. Want to turbocharge the difference? You can have fat cells taken from one part of you and placed on a different part of you, like your butt.

i went through most of the insta pics. yes, the butt seems fake but... the rest of the body is catching up so it doen'st really matter, as long as habits lead you to gaining weight over time there is no way to hide it no matter how you move it or how do you take the pics and this is precisely the best kind of lady to be with, the one who has fatty habits and will only become fatter with time. another very nice post, thanks for sharing guys

Something tells me that she's eating more because of the lack of fat around her stomach from the liposuction. If she still had the stomach fat that just comes naturally, she wouldn't be able to put away as much food as she does as her stomach wouldn't expand so much.

Either way, even if I do indeed like large backsides (and I do), I feel that women, especially fat ones, should have a belly. It doesn't have to be huge, or even the biggest thing on her, but tapering it down through surgery/corseting it/leaning it out... blegh. But at least she's gaining fat.

Guest Kika0119
57 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

Something tells me that she's eating more because of the lack of fat around her stomach from the liposuction. If she still had the stomach fat that just comes naturally, she wouldn't be able to put away as much food as she does as her stomach wouldn't expand so much.

Either way, even if I do indeed like large backsides (and I do), I feel that women, especially fat ones, should have a belly. It doesn't have to be huge, or even the biggest thing on her, but tapering it down through surgery/corseting it/leaning it out... blegh. But at least she's gaining fat.

I agree. It doesn't have to be a big belly, but I like something there. Hell, even if it was a mix of fat and muscle I'd like it. I just hate the look of lipo

14 hours ago, rotwang said:

QUESTION- does anyone know what the body shaping surgery is NAMED?  Or what fantastic plastic surgeon DOES IT?  Thanks my Friends

You know all the right names.

However, the surgery is risky and has a complication rate of, I believe, 10-20x that of any other plastic surgery. Some surgeons just don't do it for that reason.

If someone really wants to do it they better find a honest surgeon who is good at it and make sure his record is legit. Infections in this kind of surgery can be horrific.

This is proof that as she got fatter she used lipo and fat transfer to keep her flat stomach and tiny waist as she got larger.  It’s funny that the fatter she has gotten the more she put out the idea that men should be falling all over themselves to be with her.......

10 hours ago, md2069 said:

This is proof that as she got fatter she used lipo and fat transfer to keep her flat stomach and tiny waist as she got larger.  It’s funny that the fatter she has gotten the more she put out the idea that men should be falling all over themselves to be with her.......

And, in my opinion and others here, she's absolutely right.