King Steph

SuperGlue

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.cc9036246b895b746f3f0a3415accb62.gif

She looks absolutely massive in this short clip from her working out. It's disappointing that she's working out to theoretically lose weight, but she's never been successful in doing so long term and it's good to see some candid shots of her. She's also clearly busting out of those leggings judging by her muffin top in the front and a sliver of her ass-shelf showing in the back. 

14 minutes ago, HumbertHumbert said:

What is this in relation to? Can you point to where this came up?

I dig King Steph - but I've been cautious about OF after reading many negative reviews about it.  If she's reading this, King Steph can ponder this as a red flag killing her business effort.  Let me state clearly that I WOULD join a website where CCBill is involved with their 24/7 live customer service line.  I've trusted them since 2004.  I hope King Steph and her team read this.  QUESTION: Can we do business with King Steph in a trustworthy and transparent way? 🤔

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2020 at 11:26 PM, Miners666 said:

Fat cells are permanently removed with liposuction, ie. fat cells do not grow back. Therefore, if you have many fat calls removed from your stomach/waist/etc and then gain weight you gain more weight in untreated areas, whether you want that or not as it has to go somewhere, for example, in Leanne Crow's case she never wanted to get breasts that large, she thinks they are ridiculous and wouldn't wish them on anyone, but it was an unintended side effect of getting liposuction around her waist (along with a fat injection transfer to boobs and ass) then continuing to eat/drink as before. Before, she gained weight to her breasts up to a point then mainly on to her belly, these were her main two sources, after, it encouraged mainly only all the cells in her breasts to expand as their primary source had been removed (and transferred).

In King Steph's case, outside of her waist/belly, the main sources were her thighs, hips, ass, calves (more evenly spread proportionally than in Leanne's body. Possibly genetically, ie. Steph's fat distribution was more even in the first place compared to Leanne's belly and boobs only distribution (eg. like GoodGirlGrow), or for Steph's lack of the fat injection transfer procedure, or both?) so again, with one of the main sources removed, the others receive far more extreme growth than nature intended.

cannot thank enough for the info

I mean larger plus size women have become far more acceptable in society at large and receive a lot of attention in media such as advertisements, billboards, magazines, etc.  That being said they still haven’t reached the status and say premium level female as far as male attraction for right or wrong........Miss Steph carries herself as if she is a premium level “conventional” attractive woman and still expects some “high value” rich male to sweep her off her feet........I mean I guess there is nothing wrong with her feeling that way but she appears to be rather delusional about her status.  Yes there are males here and all over frankly who would love to date/marry her.  But the type of male she wants doesn’t want her.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest judd01
On 4/23/2021 at 8:31 PM, md2069 said:

I mean larger plus size women have become far more acceptable in society at large and receive a lot of attention in media such as advertisements, billboards, magazines, etc.  That being said they still haven’t reached the status and say premium level female as far as male attraction for right or wrong........Miss Steph carries herself as if she is a premium level “conventional” attractive woman and still expects some “high value” rich male to sweep her off her feet........I mean I guess there is nothing wrong with her feeling that way but she appears to be rather delusional about her status.  Yes there are males here and all over frankly who would love to date/marry her.  But the type of male she wants doesn’t want her.  

Sounds like someone's been watching Kevin Samuels

• 1 month later...