Quantcast
Jump to content
SuperGlue

King Steph

820 posts / 254129 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

hopefully next burger will go straight to the belly, 

Unless it is already the case.

Her photos are getting more ludicrously doctored way past visual realism as the weeks are passing by. She's definitively bigger and more out-of-shape than ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Unless it is already the case.

Her photos are getting more ludicrously doctored way past visual realism as the weeks are passing by. She's definitively bigger and more out-of-shape than ever.

I pray it's true but I can hardly find evidence. I think we lost her before we really got her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Worldnettour said:

I pray it's true but I can hardly find evidence. I think we lost her before we really got her

We never "got" her: she hates us.

But I can nonetheless claim based upon secondhand evidence she'd already "lost" herself into a downward spiral of gluttony and consistent comfort-eating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, John Smith said:

We never "got" her: she hates us.

But I can nonetheless claim based upon secondhand evidence she'd already "lost" herself into a downward spiral of gluttony and consistent comfort-eating.

Probably a bit of exaggeration on your part because I do think she has stabilized herself may be even lost a few but she’ll be battling the “battle of the bulge”  for the foreseeable future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, md2069 said:

Probably a bit of exaggeration on your part because I do think she has stabilized herself may be even lost a few but she’ll be battling the “battle of the bulge”  for the foreseeable future.

From my personal exerience, the likelihood of Steph does rarely repress their eating binge disorder undefinitively.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, John Smith said:

It's only but a facade, Coyote...

Yeah.......all of the dimpling and stretch marks on her huge thighs have been smoothed out........If you’ve watched the movie Judge Dredd, not the recent updated version, the original with Sylvester Stallone.  There is a scene where they are analyzing a picture of Dredd when he was a baby.  They peel away all of the doctored portions of the picture to show he was actually sitting on a lab table instead of surrounded by his parents........This pic of Miss Steph could be fake just like that and she is actually still in her apartment 😂😂😂...........Something looks off about the boat pictures especially.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, md2069 said:

Yeah.......all of the dimpling and stretch marks on her huge thighs have been smoothed out........If you’ve watched the movie Judge Dredd, not the recent updated version, the original with Sylvester Stallone.  There is a scene where they are analyzing a picture of Dredd when he was a baby.  They peel away all of the doctored portions of the picture to show he was actually sitting on a lab table instead of surrounded by his parents........This pic of Miss Steph could be fake just like that and she is actually still in her apartment 😂😂😂...........Something looks off about the boat pictures especially.  

The photodoctoring was so bad you compared it with a badly doctored picture from the nineties. I cannot breath... 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.