King Steph

SuperGlue

She references taking a jog on this particular post in her IG..........That would be quite a sight to see all of the rippling undulating flesh 🤣🤣🤣.........That said there is no way she can jog for any length of time or for any distance realistically.  The stress on her knees and joints would be too much........About all I think she can hope for is a brisk walk 🤣🤣🤣.

D103E3A8-FA24-4684-8031-0BDBC7772633.jpeg

5 hours ago, md2069 said:

She references taking a jog on this particular post in her IG..........That would be quite a sight to see all of the rippling undulating flesh 🤣🤣🤣.........That said there is no way she can jog for any length of time or for any distance realistically.  The stress on her knees and joints would be too much........About all I think she can hope for is a brisk walk 🤣🤣🤣.

D103E3A8-FA24-4684-8031-0BDBC7772633.jpeg

At this point, she's just clouting for pur attention.

The love/hatred relationship she maintain with the F.A. community is as insane as the one she maintain with the entire manhood.

tenor.gif

12 hours ago, md2069 said:

D103E3A8-FA24-4684-8031-0BDBC7772633.jpeg   234   53.96 kB

9 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

With the shutdown nixing a lot of elective surgeries, the procedures she does for her belly are probably pushed back for the forseeable future. My guess is, that gut of hers has to be huge right now.

6 hours ago, John Smith said:

At this point, she's just clouting for pur attention.

The love/hatred relationship she maintain with the F.A. community is as insane as the one she maintain with the entire manhood.

Maybe this could be her in the (near) future:

44 minutes ago, md2069 said:

Does she really have that kind of pull?........I doubt it very seriously 😂😂😂

It's been multiple times than posts showing Steph's unretouched obese form from the past few months as well as material coming from her OF account has been removed due to "author rights infringment" .

So to speak, either she or her manager pressured reddit from banning her material.

Well, at least she couldn't even daring to try with us or otherwise, her payroll ratings might dramatically flop down. We are a major aspect of the reason why she keep gaining weight.

4 hours ago, John Smith said:

Reddit banned the allhailkingsteph reddit thread under the pressure of You-Know-Whom. 🙄

Lol she really thinks getting all the photos of her taken down is going make her thin again. If only she could appreciate her double chin and thunder thighs...

7 hours ago, Worldnettour said:

She looks so unattractive the thinner she gets im boutta cry

I’m being optimistic - the fact she isn’t posting videos makes me think that she’s relying on photoshop and angles to make her look thinner. Remember when she bought an exercise bike at the start off quarantine? 😂 It’s probably in some garbage dump at this point...

10 hours ago, leoalternative said:

I’m being optimistic - the fact she isn’t posting videos makes me think that she’s relying on photoshop and angles to make her look thinner. Remember when she bought an exercise bike at the start off quarantine? 😂 It’s probably in some garbage dump at this point...

I thought she made it implode under her weight.

So it seems to me that possibly it was REDDIT’s action to remove the sub and maybe not necessarily Steph and her goons that actually did this, based on the notation given when searching for the sub.  

Also, for those commenting that she’s losing weight based on recent pics... c’mon... she’s a master manipulator of posing and pics.  I’m sure she’s just as fat as she has been all along. 😆

CC2E4D74-F1C3-4F5E-9E42-C2CBFE879ED2.jpeg

4 minutes ago, MadDog said:

So it seems to me that possibly it was REDDIT’s action to remove the sub and maybe not necessarily Steph and her goons that actually did this, based on the notation given when searching for the sub.  

Also, for those commenting that she’s losing weight based on recent pics... c’mon... she’s a master manipulator of posing and pics.  I’m sure she’s just as fat as she has been all along. 😆

CC2E4D74-F1C3-4F5E-9E42-C2CBFE879ED2.jpeg

"excessive copyright removals" .

Austin Powers Movie GIF

Reddit only care about copyright infringment issues but when their owner/s file a complaint about it.

32 minutes ago, Michaelssshawn said:

Is this from her ig story or the fitness place?

Those clips have to be from earlier when she was trying to lose weight since there are no gyms in the New York area that are open or will be for another month or so.  I venture to say she is probably bigger now.  That said I am actually quite impressed at how well she moves for her lower body to be the size that it is.........The pic is from her IG earlier today where she references going for a run and then argues with posters who must be from here who are telling her not to lose weight and her responding she is losing weight for herself and doesn’t need to be told what to do.

F9B218FD-3B12-41DF-AA2B-E641DD51A699.jpeg

24 minutes ago, md2069 said:

Those clips have to be from earlier when she was trying to lose weight since there are no gyms in the New York area that are open or will be for another month or so.

She's gaslighting.

I venture to say she is probably bigger now.  That said I am actually quite impressed at how well she moves for her lower body to be the size that it is.........

You haven't seen anything yet...

The pic is from her IG earlier today where she references going for a run and then argues with posters who must be from here who are telling her not to lose weight and her responding she is losing weight for herself and doesn’t need to be told what to do.

F9B218FD-3B12-41DF-AA2B-E641DD51A699.jpeg

Who the hell she's lying at? She's barely capable to go down for a casual hike without complaining about it.

740257184_Screenshot_20200614-181145_StoryDownloader.thumb.jpg.e4c0941ac49dbc92e2032a5fc6736c77.jpg

20200614_181017.thumb.jpg.d2d7f5114110195db6f2e058a49688ed.jpg