King Steph

SuperGlue

1 hour ago, John Smith said:

The pace she expands out like this, she might certainly have two chairs to fill out here next year.

Ha......Not happening......She really hasn’t gotten any bigger I think it just appears that way because of the lighting and I think this was filmed in 4K........But the main reason is this women is just way to vain.  If you’ve seen some of her other videos she is kind of full of herself.  While she is quite pretty she does overestimate her appeal and has a notion that men will be chasing indefinitely.  The fact of the matter is that despite the whole body positivity/fat acceptance movement for women.  The type of men she prefers which she states as tall athletic ball player types probably won’t commit to her.  Sure they might see her in secret but as far as public image it won’t happen.  In fact most wealthy guys probably won’t date her either.  I’m sure plenty of regular guys would love to date her.  Honestly I don’t think I could date her either.  She is already right up on that edge size wise for my personal taste.  One kid will really blow her up.  Then you will be left with a quite large although probably still pretty delusional woman who will still remain high maintenance.  

Guest Chihuly
1 hour ago, md2069 said:

Ha......Not happening......She really hasn’t gotten any bigger I think it just appears that way because of the lighting and I think this was filmed in 4K........But the main reason is this women is just way to vain.  If you’ve seen some of her other videos she is kind of full of herself.  While she is quite pretty she does overestimate her appeal and has a notion that men will be chasing indefinitely.  The fact of the matter is that despite the whole body positivity/fat acceptance movement for women.  The type of men she prefers which she states as tall athletic ball player types probably won’t commit to her.  Sure they might see her in secret but as far as public image it won’t happen.  In fact most wealthy guys probably won’t date her either.  I’m sure plenty of regular guys would love to date her.  Honestly I don’t think I could date her either.  She is already right up on that edge size wise for my personal taste.  One kid will really blow her up.  Then you will be left with a quite large although probably still pretty delusional woman who will still remain high maintenance.  

Perfectly said. Shortly. Women like her are usually sides.

5 hours ago, md2069 said:

You start by saying she won't be getting bigger, then end by saying she'll probably get too big.

55 minutes ago, zomgbbw said:

You start by saying she won't be getting bigger, then end by saying she'll probably get too big.

That is correct because she will not need two chairs in a year as was stated.  I should have been more specific that a kid is the only thing that will make her fat.  If that happens in a year which it could sure......but again she is too vain even for a kid now.  Once she realizes she isn’t the apple of everyone’s eye is when this will start which won’t be any time soon......

9 hours ago, md2069 said:

That is correct because she will not need two chairs in a year as was stated.  I should have been more specific that a kid is the only thing that will make her fat.  If that happens in a year which it could sure......but again she is too vain even for a kid now.  Once she realizes she isn’t the apple of everyone’s eye is when this will start which won’t be any time soon......

Did she step on your flower garden or something?

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Chihuly said:

You can tell she’s had liposuction on her stomach.  That behind is way too huge for her to have a completely flat stomach.  My have times changed.  I would say maybe 20 years ago a women that size would not be walking down the street in spandex with her butt exposed thinking she is the finest thing on two legs like this woman does......That said things have remained the same because rich and famous men still won’t publically claim a woman this size no matter how pretty she is..........and since she professes her preference for ball player types she might be single for a long time.  

5 hours ago, md2069 said:

You can tell she’s had liposuction on her stomach.  That behind is way too huge for her to have a completely flat stomach.  My have times changed.  I would say maybe 20 years ago a women that size would not be walking down the street in spandex with her butt exposed thinking she is the finest thing on two legs like this woman does......That said things have remained the same because rich and famous men still won’t publically claim a woman this size no matter how pretty she is..........and since she professes her preference for ball player types she might be single for a long time.  

I'm pretty sure Mal Malloy has never had liposuction on her stomach. It's pretty flat, and she has a prominent butt. For a more extreme example, see love.randalin. It happens.

I'm not saying King Steph didn't have liposuction, but there are bigger butts and flatter stomachs out there sans lipo.

• 2 months later...