King Steph

SuperGlue

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Worldnettour said:

Hope she stays indoors and stuffs her face. I'd pay her to gain weight so fucking bad

Honestly I think the same thing so often.

9 hours ago, John Smith said:

I hope you are both psychologically and financially resilient enough for that, or either what she's going to siphon your health... both financially and mentally speaking. 

Look at what happened to poor Kanye.

But yes... I’d definitely lose my mind in the process.

2 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Look at what she retweeted, days ago.

I’m forever telling myself that ONE DAY she’ll fully embrace the fat. Not sure if this has been mentioned before/is obvious, but I feel like she’s definitely had lipo at least fairly recently. Probably a few times too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, John Smith said:

Reddit banned the allhailkingsteph reddit thread under the pressure of You-Know-Whom. 🙄

Lol she really thinks getting all the photos of her taken down is going make her thin again. If only she could appreciate her double chin and thunder thighs...

7 hours ago, Worldnettour said:

She looks so unattractive the thinner she gets im boutta cry

I’m being optimistic - the fact she isn’t posting videos makes me think that she’s relying on photoshop and angles to make her look thinner. Remember when she bought an exercise bike at the start off quarantine? 😂 It’s probably in some garbage dump at this point...

The issue with her fantasy of losing weight is that she’s probably never actually done it before. She’s just had enough lipo to keep her waist at an ‘acceptable’ size, and never actually developed the self-discipline required to stop stuffing her face. She probably hasn’t done the research to find out that you can’t out exercise a bad diet either, and with legs like those, running’s going to be a struggle anyway... 

1 hour ago, Vekelvy said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd1455a7503c2b8Don't know if these are new or recycled, but I don't recall seeing them in the thread.

Yeah think those are both new to this thread. Any idea when the second one was taken? I’m trying to organise my collection, and think I have a few from that set. Will post em later.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jokesjj said:

Im pretty sure that King Steph isn’t “all natural”. Her fat is all natural but I’m sure that the placement isn’t. She’s properly had lipo or something.... But I may be wrong. She just might wear a corset or a waist trainer to keep her figure.....

Oh yeah no doubt man, I think there’s already been a bit of discussion in this thread on what work she’s had done. In my amateur opinion, she’s at least had pretty extensive lipo on her stomach (the shape of her midsection is a dead giveaway) and potentially some fat transfer to her ass, although older pics show her as being pretty blessed in that area anyway. She might have had other work done, but they’re a bit less obvious to me at least.

Agree about her being stunning though, would honestly be happy to pay for her OF if she actually put out decent content. That being said, I’m keen not to derail this thread again 💀

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...