King Steph

SuperGlue

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I may be the minority here but as a fan of PersianBaddie I absolutely love the fact her cheeks don't move at all! And tbh I'm also hoping she grows bigger 

But that's my dick talking, Steph if you actually read this I just hope you feel beautiful everyday and that the negativity or harassment never gets to you! You're a beautiful person and that's no matter what size!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, John Smith said:

I hope you are both psychologically and financially resilient enough for that, or either what she's going to siphon you health... both financially and mebtally speaking. 

Look at what happened to poor Kanye.

I know you're right, but honestly with the world ending anyway I'd rather spend it all making Steph the glorious whale she should be, and jam the new Abel tonight :)

34 minutes ago, John Smith said:

@0:03 All that comfort eating and fat injections has severely impended her body balance.

Look how her gravity center is completely thrown off backyard-and-downward, as she cautiously attempt to hide the tremendous amount of struggle she had to make the littiest step. Look!!! 

She must been at a point you hear a daft thud followed by faint tremors tremble the whole piece whenever she waddle and make the paved floor, the flights of stairs and these outgrown chairs creak in agony.

1673522819_y2mate.com-AllHailKingSteph-FashionNovaCurveOuttakes_rOjUuV63P6o_1080p_1.thumb.gif.007b63e55543fc82722f4206f6813f32.gif

Unfortunately to her (but not us) , the quarantine would deprive her from any access to renewed furniture and cosmetic surgery. Prepare yourselves to see a completely transformed, fat-bellied, triple-chinned Blob King tweets about how her bed has been torn apart by her sheer weight.

God bless you and I pray you're right about that last part

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Vekelvy said:

I'm sure she'll just get to a point where she acts like a BBW model, weighs the same as a BBW model, but just doesn't admit to being a BBW. She already shows a ton of booty thickness--we'll just never see any belly stuff.

As a booty > belly guy (Sorry) I can't complain

hope she gains more and more ❤️

• 1 month later...

Fucking hell she's not gonna look weird if she gains. The fact her face and neck are getting bigger is a good thing and the rest is slowly catching up aswell, she just has to grow bigger. If anything she'd look awful if she lost all the Weight because that'll probably be all done with surgeries and Very little excersize. 

But tbh I feel like this fight is already lost like she definitely lost weight recently and I doubt she'll grow bigger, but I'd sell my kidney if that would make her do it 🤷🏽‍♀️♥️

• 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Unless it is already the case.

Her photos are getting more ludicrously doctored way past visual realism as the weeks are passing by. She's definitively bigger and more out-of-shape than ever.

I pray it's true but I can hardly find evidence. I think we lost her before we really got her

• 3 months later...