King Steph

SuperGlue

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, MadDog said:

Really not a fan of her overly-produced picture content tbh.  So many filters, smoothing, editing, and enhancements to these images they just aren’t really that appealing.  I may be in the minority but this stuff is just blah to me...

She has horrible instincts when it comes to her self produced content, for all the reasons you said. It looks like some cheap urban modeling stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 11/23/2022 at 1:01 PM, Worldnettour said:

How can I manifest that to happen or idk what kind of wizardry we gotta perform to see her fatten tf up again, like bruh "thick" steph so average tbh

Can't lie, the ultra curvy Steph was really something special. Maybe slightly unrealistic, but the ultimate fantasy. (That said, I understand these models have to do what is best for their health/well being)

image.thumb.png.58438dc8ece40f3d3d014fc70e0ab96c.png

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/18/2023 at 1:37 PM, Worldnettour said:

Did she quit making the good stuff ? I feel like shes off the grid much more nowadays. The drought is killing me, how to cope?

hailKINGStephstatus1664853979527012352.gif

Steph is difficult to work with and not that many photographers care about shooting curvy women, so these women have to create their own content. I heard Stephanie Viada couldn't find someone to shoot her in swimwear a few years back. Imagine that! Anyway, Steph generally wants to put out quality content but since she's tough to work with and hence can't get any good photographers to collab, that equals no content lol

6F5A5049-Steph-med-IG.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, md2069 said:

As I’ve said on some of my BeBe Rexha posts………The tide is changing……….The ranks of the “I’m body positive and happy with my size” are dwindling.  Now will that put an end to the usual suspects who yo yo diet and go up and down in size on a regular basis no.  But clearly being “body positive” isn’t the badge of honor it was not even 6 months ago.

IMG_0857.jpeg

Facts. The body positivity movement reached its peak around 2016-2017, but it has been in decline ever since. The pandemic acted as an accelerant because being heavier meant higher risk of poor covid outcomes. Also, establishment norms ("thin is in") seemed to become more the rule of the day post covid. You see fewer body positive campaigns and influencers. The ways to make money have dwindled. To make matters worse, top designers stopped featuring these models in their runway shows, signaling the death of the movement in fashion circles https://www.nylon.com/fashion/fashion-month-fall-2023-curve-models

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, m.dot said:

She scams too much.

The price of that video $100.  She also has a blatant pattern of posting videos less than 50 secs long for a high price. That's fuckery. 

Yep, I tend to agree. However, this is unprecedented - this girl has been teasing the net for nearly a decade lol... My biggest concern is whether it's actually her.