King Steph

SuperGlue

7 minutes ago, MadDog said:

Really not a fan of her overly-produced picture content tbh.  So many filters, smoothing, editing, and enhancements to these images they just aren’t really that appealing.  I may be in the minority but this stuff is just blah to me...

Nah TBH I agree, her candid shots or just casual pics are miles better, the shoots are great but like you said are often overly edited. It's just that I have a *huge* weakness for barbie vibes like these

16 hours ago, MadDog said:

Really not a fan of her overly-produced picture content tbh.  So many filters, smoothing, editing, and enhancements to these images they just aren’t really that appealing.  I may be in the minority but this stuff is just blah to me...

She has horrible instincts when it comes to her self produced content, for all the reasons you said. It looks like some cheap urban modeling stuff.

4 minutes ago, rotwang said:

It's the color of her hazel eyes that enchant me.  I wonder if she reads this ??? 🤔

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣............It’s safe to say she would be horrified that people from this site are enamored of her........She may be fat but she still sees herself as a lot smaller than she actually is.

• 2 weeks later...