King Steph

SuperGlue

7 minutes ago, corbenwallace said:

Is she posting new stuff on her OF?

I wouldn't bother with OF as its just you paying for a sub to see her advertise clips that cost like $25. And the pics she posts are usually just teases to make you wanna buy the clips anyways.

3 hours ago, John Smith said:

allhailkingsteph_2373608670677336936_1476399490.png

allhailkingsteph_2375812702896598516_1476399490.png

4bo03g.gif

4bo011.gif

allhailkingsteph_2377205266484817644_1476399490.png

allhailkingsteph_2377207077970999850_1476399490.png

Well she genuinely looks happy and having fun here........That said the woman who’s birthday they are celebrating turned 35 so I’m guessing they are all in their 30’s and most if not all are single.......Which means the libations and the man hating were both flowing freely 🤣🤣🤣.

1 hour ago, md2069 said:

Well she genuinely looks happy and having fun here........That said the woman who’s birthday they are celebrating turned 35 so I’m guessing they are all in their 30’s and most if not all are single.......Which means the libations and the man hating were both flowing freely 🤣🤣🤣.

She turned 31 early this year.

Now that is one pretty girl.  True eye candy, though I can accept that her personality may not be compatible with mine.  Who cares?  After all, she's running a modeling business, not a hobby.  When it comes to women,  I'd rather rent than own anyway !!! 💕😃👍 

6 minutes ago, rotwang said:

Now that is one pretty girl.  True eye candy, though I can accept that her personality may not be compatible with mine.  Who cares?  After all, she's running a modeling business, not a hobby.  When it comes to women,  I'd rather rent than own anyway !!! 💕😃👍 

Rentals are not cheap either 😂😂😂.

15 minutes ago, corbenwallace said:

I agree ! I am pretty sure she mentionned her weight some time ago on an IG story... at smth like 235lbs...but maybe I just dreamt about it! 😅

Even though she’s relatively short (5’ 2”), she’s gotta be more than 235.  I would like to think that she actually stated her weight publicly, but based on the type of person she is, I can’t Image she would do that.   One can only dream though, right?! 😄

Still can’t get enough of this burgeoning fatty!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ba72340b546ff6df7a

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ba72340b546ff6df7a

26 minutes ago, pet sounds said:

I know a lot of guys don't like her -- and maybe for some good reasons -- but her hips and legs are just soooo nice!

I'm only interested in her face and body.  Out of thousands of girl models I've seen over the decades I've NEVER learned about their personalities.  Nor do I care - because I'm not involved in a relationship with King Steph in which I've invested Time.  Only a tiny bit of Money as a fee to enjoy her beauty.  CONCLUSION: All you haters are just contributing to her increasing fame.  Negative though that may be.  I hope she reads this comment of mine.  Either way, King Steph benefits from coming out of OB$CURITY.  You might not like her - but you cannot ignore her beauty !!!  💕😃👍

Guest Longtimelurker
On 8/25/2020 at 8:13 PM, rotwang said:

I'm only interested in her face and body.  Out of thousands of girl models I've seen over the decades I've NEVER learned about their personalities.  Nor do I care - because I'm not involved in a relationship with King Steph in which I've invested Time.  Only a tiny bit of Money as a fee to enjoy her beauty.  CONCLUSION: All you haters are just contributing to her increasing fame.  Negative though that may be.  I hope she reads this comment of mine.  Either way, King Steph benefits from coming out of OB$CURITY.  You might not like her - but you cannot ignore her beauty !!!  💕😃👍

*her fat