King Steph

SuperGlue

1 hour ago, John Smith said:

In a complimentary or colloquial sense? 

.........It doesn’t even matter..........To quote from Run DMC’s “It’s Like That”.........”The next time someone is teaching why don’t you get taught”..........Not everyone will appreciate or understand when knowledge is dropped on them 😂😂😂

6 hours ago, leoalternative said:

Anyone know how recent the clip of her waddling down the hallway is? Nice to see she’s staying chunky, that back fat’s looking good!

I think that was made during a similar time as some vids John Smith linked on April 4th?

6 hours ago, leoalternative said:

Anyone know how recent the clip of her waddling down the hallway is? Nice to see she’s staying chunky, that back fat’s looking good!

The full video was posted sometime in February

Guest Longtimelurker

I agree she’s enough of a pig as is.  Her intentionally gaining would be a bridge too far.  If she wanted to I’d be here for it though lol

1 hour ago, shagga18 said:

idk if I'd call it pride lmfao, not everyone wants to be a whale. She is pretty fuckin' huge as it is, if she intentionally started gaining weight she would be in the "dead soon" weight range within a year.

It's her pride that makes her think she's this 1 in a million Queen who won't admit that's she's just plain fat at this point. The way she treats her only fans, charging for almost every single post instead of just a base subscription shows she over-values her content. I doubt she'd ever do feedee related content because she'd never actually be okay with accepting that she's a heavy set woman. She doesn't need to get bigger, but she should accept that she's fat.

Guest gingerbread
4 hours ago, Vekelvy said:

It's her pride that makes her think she's this 1 in a million Queen who won't admit that's she's just plain fat at this point. The way she treats her only fans, charging for almost every single post instead of just a base subscription shows she over-values her content. I doubt she'd ever do feedee related content because she'd never actually be okay with accepting that she's a heavy set woman. She doesn't need to get bigger, but she should accept that she's fat.

From my understanding she doesn’t run her onlyfans. Pretty sure it’s run by the dudes that photograph her

7 hours ago, gingerbread said:

From my understanding she doesn’t run her onlyfans. Pretty sure it’s run by the dudes that photograph her

You don't think she approves it? I can promise you that she does simply because that's how the world works. This is her income of course she's on board with it.

Well the direction I see her going in is maybe catering to the crowd that gravitates to large women for thee remainder of this year maybe into next year on her OF account.  Drop out of sight either lose the weight herself (I honestly don’t think she has the discipline) or get stomach stapling of gastric bypass and then comeback with fitness related content.  She is very attractive and honestly she would do well as a fitness personality.  Obviously, she is having a hard time with her weight.  This looks to be pure emotional eating which is often hard for women to overcome.

Guest high

She's vain enough that I could see her get gastric sleeve. However, she's also hedonistic, so I'm wondering if her love of food would eliminate the gastric sleeve option. 

Which of her incredible qualities will win? Vanity or hedonism? I'm thinking that vanity will win, since she's got to retain some base of admirers (those she hasn't yet pissed off) in order to keep the advertising money rolling in. 

Maybe if someone eloquent could explain to her that she could have the money AND the eating by being a feedee model! Just fantasizing.