King Steph

SuperGlue

2 hours ago, LXII said:

Nearly 300 pounds? Lmao Mal Malloy's bigger than her and only 225 max.

Totally disagree.  And to John Smith’s point, different body types, although they are very similar in height. 

Steph is carrying much more heft & girth than Mal at this point.   I wouldn’t put her at 300, but could easily see her being around 260 or more...

18 minutes ago, MadDog said:

Totally disagree.  And to John Smith’s point, different body types, although they are very similar in height. 

Steph is carrying much more heft & girth than Mal at this point.   I wouldn’t put her at 300, but could easily see her being around 260 or more...

People carry weight differently.......Also Steph is a few inches shorter than Mal (5’4” to 5’1”).  I believe they are about the same weight which is around 225.  Also you have to take into consideration that Steph has had lipo and possible breast implants which has greatly distorted what her natural shape would be now.  She would definitely have a larger stomach and thicker waist.  The visual of a larger stomach and thicker waist would create the illusion of her thighs and legs looking smaller than they are now.  Steph appears to be “larger” than Mal because the attention is drawn to her thighs and legs which are quite large but I don’t think they are larger than Mal’s.  This is again because of Steph’s unnaturally small waist and stomach.  Either way Steph is nowhere near 300 or even 260.

3 hours ago, John Smith said:

@MadDog She will slowly but surely embrace her true body shape during the following year...

#Quarantine

🤣🤣🤣🤣...........No she won’t.........She may be the same size or larger but I’m sure she isn’t going to like or embrace it.  Not every woman aspires to get as large as humanly possible while taking loads of money from horny men who like fat women 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

1 minute ago, md2069 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣...........No she won’t.........She may be the same size or larger but I’m sure she isn’t going to like or embrace it.  Not every woman aspires to get as large as humanly possible while taking loads of money from horny men who like fat women 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

She wouldn't have any choice. She eat like ten people while no longer having any cheat code access for the rest of the year. She's going to look like a bottom-heavy Tess Holliday prior next Thanksgiving.

I watched King Steph's heartfelt public service announcement about the Coronavirus pandemic.  I never have bought into the opinions of her  being a negative person.  I appreciated her without makeup and almost got hypnotized  by her natural beauty.  CONCLUSION: I wish we could forgive any misunderstandings from the past about things she allegedly said or did and start afresh showing King Steph some supportive love and encouragement.  I hope she reads this.  💕😃👍

3 hours ago, rotwang said:

I watched King Steph's heartfelt public service announcement about the Coronavirus pandemic.  I never have bought into the opinions of her  being a negative person.  I appreciated her without makeup and almost got hypnotized  by her natural beauty.  CONCLUSION: I wish we could forgive any misunderstandings from the past about things she allegedly said or did and start afresh showing King Steph some supportive love and encouragement.  I hope she reads this.  💕😃👍

First of all there is no way in you know where she has read or seen this 😂😂😂......Secondly, just about everyone is going to be philosophical and heartfelt at this time.  The key of course is if and when this is all over and things return to “normal”.  Will Miss Steph return to the bravado she displayed before?  Bottom line yes she is very attractive and I don’t think there has ever been a debate about that........Being “hypnotized by her beauty” is how most beautiful women prey on men in the first place.  Men tend to become weak and malleable around them simply because of their looks.........In fact Steph really only tends to be negative about men in what she posts, obviously related to past bad experience, minimally some of most likely most of which are of her own doing I’m sure.  As far as I’m concerned there really is nothing to forgive.  I don’t know her well enough for that one way or another.  Therefore despite her “heartfelt” message I intend to continue to call out her BS if I see it in the future.

Guest Gaius300
13 minutes ago, Random541 said:

She looks so moody in all her photos, shame, bit of a turn off

I like the attitude look 👍

4 hours ago, leoalternative said:

Thoughts? At first I thought there was a ton of photoshop going on, but the more I look, I think it’s just angles and a LOT of sucking in. I would NOT want to be near those jean buttons - cameraman was probably wearing a bulletproof vest.

2FE12C84-9966-489C-A7E4-C6FA6014A502.jpeg

The one leg crossed over the other is an old trick used to minimize the look of wide hips.  Also she is wearing jeans which are very compressive and are sucking in a lot of her lower body fat and her tummy hence the straining buttons on the jeans.  You also have to take into account that her stomach and torso still benefit from her precious lipo procedures so her waist and stomach area are still relatively small.  She is probably frowning because the jeans are tight and she wants to take them off and free her mammoth thighs 😂😂😂

17 hours ago, kandi123 said:

I was able to find two small videos.

https://spankbang.com/yvl1-64oohu/playlist/favorites

Two months old. We got at least one GIF and a Gyfcat video of that scene just a few pages from this current one.

17 hours ago, kandi123 said:

Two or three years years old, come on. She's noticeably slimmer and younger, here.

On 4/3/2020 at 12:22 PM, MikeSoFresh said:

When did y'all become Photoshop experts

Sent from my A574BL using Tapatalk

No need to be an expert to observe the abberant lack of consistency between a majority of her professional photoshoots or IG posts, and the videos.

Someday, Steph might appears fairly smaller of size and overall toned-ish of shape, along a defined set of cheekbones, slim-ish facial tones and a cellulite-free smoother skin... then the other day she appear like a grotescly-overfed-in-Patty-Krabs Squiward Tentacles from down the waist and a slow-motioned ballooning Emi Isuzu from the upper frame. Look at the previous pages 👆 .

Czh_DWOUsAAoX_G.thumb.jpg.244b4e97e579502946c38f4bcd413208.jpgTenjou_tenge_episode_6_english_dub.thumb.gif.3e6d83832406f01f2bfba16ab5e9a488.gif

19 minutes ago, zorist said:

bruh really with the squidward? I think you just killed my boner forever :(

That's (most unfortunately, but still funnily) the closest thing within the Memesphere we got about a character bearing one or two similar traits with Steph: they eat a lot and everything goes straight below the waist.