King Steph

SuperGlue

this is a very nice gain. the girl has always had that figure, and a tendency to gian weight. enjoying the good life, skipping a couple of weeks at the gym and those thighs just exploded in the hottest way. with cellulite and softness. as for the mid section. you cannot have it all, it is difficult for this shaped ladies to get a proper belly but give them enough time and pounds and rolls and softness comes around. so hot. the bad part ? and probably, makes it sexier, because it is real. she does not look particularly happy in the days on which the flab cannot be hidden. but... majestic curves, someone must bring her in full time to our team.

6 minutes ago, Vekelvy said:

Even if she does workout, I think the amount of work it would take at her current size is too much for her. Aren't there workout videos of her posted way back in this thread anyway? She's only constantly gotten bigger.

She still have the adequate bodily motion range to dedicate herself into pool aerobics.

Yet...

fat guy GIF

51 minutes ago, John Smith said:

How about buckling your whole furniture?

Yeah I was going to post this when I saw it.......That post on her site was kind of sad.  It’s obvious she’s hurting in some way.  You can see it in her eyes in the recent pics she posted on her social media account.  I feel for her but at the same time we all know she was probably quite the twat toward men in her smaller days and probably enjoyed turning down and embarrassing men who approached her who didn’t meet her “ball player” standard. It’s clear she probably wants to lose weight but so far isn’t being successful.  I mean she is smart enough to figure out she can support herself with OF fat or not fat........Good luck to her......

23 minutes ago, md2069 said:

Yeah I was going to post this when I saw it.......That post on her site was kind of sad.  It’s obvious she’s hurting in some way.  You can see it in her eyes in the recent pics she posted on her social media account.  I feel for her but at the same time we all know she was probably quite the twat toward men in her smaller days and probably enjoyed turning down and embarrassing men who approached her who didn’t meet her “ball player” standard. It’s clear she probably wants to lose weight but so far isn’t being successful.  I mean she is smart enough to figure out she can support herself with OF fat or not fat........Good luck to her......

She can meet a lot of men if she become a BigCutie model.

I don't know if these are my one past interaction with her, Curvage in general or just the trivialities of life who made me feel so uncompassionate toward people like her, but I don't feel sorry to her. She have chosen what she wanted to become from the very start and want to scapegoat everything and everybody on her way, while still not fully realizing she became the very successful sex-symbol/self-entrepreneur she always keep talking about achieving. What else does she want? A kitty??

58 minutes ago, John Smith said:

She can meet a lot of men if she become a BigCutie model.

You know damn well that’s not the kind of man she is looking for 🤣🤣🤣🤣..........Said it before famous and/or rich men will not claim someone her size no matter how attractive she is.  I’m sure there are plenty of social media stalkers that would probably take 3 and 4 jobs trying to support her and her needs, but again that’s not what she wants.  So she has two choices.  Drop a lot of the weight and attract the type of man she wants before she gets too old or stay this size or larger and “settle” for what she probably considers beneath her.

30 minutes ago, md2069 said:

.....Said it before famous and/or rich men will not claim someone her size no matter how attractive she is.

Pretty sure there are famous or rich FAs.  But anyone with a lick of sense would have nothing emotionally intimate to do with this woman. Unless the person were a complete psychopath with the emotional sensitivity of a dead raccoon. 

4 hours ago, md2069 said:

You know damn well that’s not the kind of man she is looking for 🤣🤣🤣🤣..........Said it before famous and/or rich men will not claim someone her size no matter how attractive she is.  I’m sure there are plenty of social media stalkers that would probably take 3 and 4 jobs trying to support her and her needs, but again that’s not what she wants.  So she has two choices.  Drop a lot of the weight and attract the type of man she wants before she gets too old or stay this size or larger and “settle” for what she probably considers beneath her.

In other words, she had to either lose one hundred of pounds then prove to her haters no body positivitism advocate stay at the very size they keep preaching for, or "dating down" for the sake of security and steadiness.

3 hours ago, Mtax said:

Pretty sure there are famous or rich FAs.  But anyone with a lick of sense would have nothing emotionally intimate to do with this woman. Unless the person were a complete psychopath with the emotional sensitivity of a dead raccoon. 

Yeah but they keep there tastes behind closed doors........No doubt they are famous men attracted to larger women but they certainly won’t show up to public events with one on their arm......