King Steph

SuperGlue

King Steph is still quite young and will grow a whole lot BIGGER over time.  I've had a belief for decades that adulation of male fans (Sexual Life Force Thru the gaze) fattens up many female celebrities spectacularly over time: Aretha Franklin, Christina Aguilera, Jayne Kennedy, and Sandi Patti to name a few.  Note the recent weight gains of Aisha Perry Iqbal and other AGT models frequently seen on Curvage. 

8 minutes ago, rotwang said:

King Steph is still quite young and will grow a whole lot BIGGER over time.  I've had a belief for decades that adulation of male fans (Sexual Life Force Thru the gaze) fattens up many female celebrities spectacularly over time: Aretha Franklin, Christina Aguilera, Jayne Kennedy, and Sandi Patti to name a few.  Note the recent weight gains of Aisha Perry Iqbal and other AGT models frequently seen on Curvage. 

I don't think that has something to do with some collectively enabled magical thinking or otherwise, Taylor Swift would worth twice a My 600-lbs Life star-of-the-week at the moment we're talking and the Kardashians would enslave Princess Leia.

On 10/6/2019 at 11:36 PM, rotwang said:

Eh, people gain weight as they get older, and emotional obesity caused by adulation doesn't help. I mean, people in general are lazy and a lot of them stay skinny because they are afraid of negative social consequences of getting fat. 

21 minutes ago, S77 said:

Gorgeous but I’m confused as to where her belly is

Why are you confused?  It’s been said many times here that she has had liposuction on her stomach probably more than once which is why she is basically huge everywhere but her stomach area.

1 hour ago, S77 said:

Gorgeous but I’m confused as to where her belly is

1 hour ago, md2069 said:

Why are you confused?  It’s been said many times here that she has had liposuction on her stomach probably more than once which is why she is basically huge everywhere but her stomach area.

Also take into account there’s A LOT of “touch-up” in that photo as well. 

Damn her thighs/hips are huge tho! 😍

She honestly looks to be getting wiiiiidder

Guest ParkVan20
On 10/3/2019 at 10:03 PM, MadDog said:

Wow... actually showing some major belly!

lookin mighty huge!  😍

F0728E3A-7402-4A2F-B367-9B7F3D75E02C.jpeg

She has to be like tired walking with all this extra weight

I wonder how much photoshopping, alteration, and "touch up" was done to the third photo above.   As it is, it shows perfection of her thighs - flawless form without any cellulite + baby smooth skin.  I'd love to see the original photo unretouched. Nevertheless I'm going to give King Steph full credit.  Her beauty in the finished photo is the stuff wet dreams are made of. 💕😀👍

On 10/22/2019 at 5:08 PM, ParkVan20 said:

She has to be like tired walking with all this extra weight

Having known a woman who used to be exhausted the next couple of minutes after having climbed two flights of stairs that once used to mean nothing for her, has went from a nimble and fast-paced straddle to a somewhat ponderous osculating gyration bordering on a waddle because of her nearly 46" wide child-bearing hips and chunky thighs that constantly brush against each other in just a few dozens of additional pounds onto her figure and could literally carry on a styrofoam cup onto her stuck-out posterior, while just tipping up the scale with an over-170 (perhaps 180, I suspect) lbs taller-than-average body and the bodily dimensions of a pre-2017 Andrea Abeli...yes I confirm. It's kinda exhausting while being barely close from clinical obesity.

King Steph is clinically morbidly obese and just about 5'2" tall... then, it's physically speaking more strainful onto her own body.