King Steph

SuperGlue

• 2 weeks later...

From her IG........She always does the leg cross standing pose presumably trying to hide how huge her thighs are.  She also seems to wear nothing because spandex, especially these type of shiny ones undoubtedly to look slimmer.  I mean she is very attractive but she has to know she is a few M & M’s away from being positively huge and no amount of lipo on her stomach will stop that.

32E3F77B-EA24-48E9-BF98-074CCEE178F3.jpeg

Guest high

We'll, whether she acknowledges her size or not, she looks hella hot, and I'm content to let her keep moving forward 😁

So looks like AGT will be filming a “20 questions” vid with Steph, which they’ve been  fielding suggestions from fans on their YT Community section. 

Think they’ll be bold enough to allow a question asked of Steph about her increased weight?

Wonder how she would answer that?? 🤔

8 hours ago, MacDaddy1000 said:

Think they’ll be bold enough to allow a question asked of Steph about her increased weight?

Would they? -No

Do I want them to, so that Steph gets flustered and has to admit her bum and thighs have plumped up? -Hell yea

9 hours ago, MacDaddy1000 said:

Ha of course they wouldn’t 

That said I believe all of the current crop of AGT models that have had multiple vids have all gotten quite a bit larger since they first started so it’s not like she is the only one.

Guest Leeds

Man she's gained weight since her most recent AGT video, you can tell in the arms. Crazy cause she had gained a decent amount between the previous videos before that as well.  Those interview videos on the page previous also reveal how bloated her face is, it's pretty shocking cause she always photo shops it on her insta.

Compared to the video below, she's absolutely blimped up. Guess she ditched the workouts but kept the bad diet.

Actually it still surprises me how delusional she is.  I mean yes she’s pretty but even in today’s environment where larger females are definitely more acceptable she is quite large now.  Even with the previous lipo of her stomach.  I mean she has to realize that she is in niche territory now since the AGT audience has definitely evolved into more of a BBW crowd.  Just about all of the AGT models didn’t start out as BBW’s but are certainly now, starting with the ever popular Olivia Jensen.  Well it looks like she is going down the “modeling” route at least for the foreseeable future with her only fans site.  I mean it is a certainty that she will venture to lose weight sooner rather than later but when?  Will she get any bigger than she is now?  When she does lose how much will she lose?

Guest Kika0119
18 hours ago, md2069 said:

Actually it still surprises me how delusional she is.  I mean yes she’s pretty but even in today’s environment where larger females are definitely more acceptable she is quite large now.  Even with the previous lipo of her stomach.  I mean she has to realize that she is in niche territory now since the AGT audience has definitely evolved into more of a BBW crowd.  Just about all of the AGT models didn’t start out as BBW’s but are certainly now, starting with the ever popular Olivia Jensen.  Well it looks like she is going down the “modeling” route at least for the foreseeable future with her only fans site.  I mean it is a certainty that she will venture to lose weight sooner rather than later but when?  Will she get any bigger than she is now?  When she does lose how much will she lose?

I honestly don't think she'd be able to lose that much weight even if she wanted to. It's really hard to lose weight when you're that big and you can tell she has a big appetite based off of how fast she gained this weight. She probably gets exhausted after walking for a little because of how big those legs are. My fiance gets tired out easily and she's not nearly as big as King Steph.

She looks huge in the video.......The chair she was sitting on for the interview was literally straining under the weight.  Quite a difference even from her last video.  She looks cute though with her chubby face and round body.  No angles showing her butt though.  I’m guessing even she is getting a little self conscious about how big that thing is now.

7 hours ago, Feistyhunts said:

What do you do to unwind?

Are you not aware that this thread is ABOUT her, not actually her replying here?