King Steph

SuperGlue

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kika0119

She’s definitely at the point where surgery on just her waist isn’t going to make her looker “slimmer” anymore. She’s been thick for a minute, but I feel like recently she’s really ballooned up and she’s gotten very wide. Not just her hips. Her thighs have gotten extremely thick, but now you can really see how fat her upper body/shoulders/arms/face have gotten. 

On 2/15/2019 at 9:50 PM, abe2747` said:

She’s definitely at the point where surgery on just her waist isn’t going to make her looker “slimmer” anymore. She’s been thick for a minute, but I feel like recently she’s really ballooned up and she’s gotten very wide. Not just her hips. Her thighs have gotten extremely thick, but now you can really see how fat her upper body/shoulders/arms/face have gotten. 

Not to mention having the fat pumped into her ass really isn't an option anymore because her ass is already borderline ridiculously huge for the type of modeling she does, I don't know what her measurements are but I'll go out on limb and say her booty has to be in the mid sixties range, to put that into perspective her and and Bigcutie Margot could almost swap pants each other, Steph is also in a losing battle with her cellulite and I don't care how much exercise you do or how many cellulite treatments you have once your rear end passes the seventy inches mark, which if she's has another brazilian butt lift would most likely happen, keeping it toned is thrown out the window.

Guest Kika0119
7 minutes ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

Not to mention having the fat pumped into her ass really isn't an option anymore because her ass is already borderline ridiculously huge for the type of modeling she does, I don't know what her measurements are but I'll go out on limb and say her booty has to be in the mid sixties range, to put that into perspective her and and Bigcutie Margot could almost swap pants each other, Steph is also in a losing battle with her cellulite and I don't care how much exercise you do or how many cellulite treatments you have once your rear end passes the seventy inches mark, which if she's has another brazilian butt lift would most likely happen, keeping it toned is thrown out the window.

Exactly. I wonder how long she's going to keep this up before she realizes how big the other parts of her body are getting/looking and that there's no amount of surgery on her waist that is going to make her look slimmer. She can try and keep those curves in her waist all she wants, but her waist is still getting wide. And I don't think she realizes how big her thighs and ass actually are right now.