Weight Switching/Swap/Transfer Stories

Guest Afterhours

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, richman92 said:

I always felt the Not a Loser Too was a bit extreme. Very good story nonetheless. Btw any chance on sequel to Growth Period? I really love that story.

I probably could have toned down the final weights. I didn't plan it out as a two parter - it really just kind of happened.

No plans on continuing Growth Period right now, but maybe in the future. I'm slowly working on another story that has gotten quite long and I really want to finish it before I do anything else.

• 1 month later...

What are Friends For?: bcain

Chubby friend and skinny friend swap metabolisms, potentially still in the works.

https://fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view?id=306768

Perfect Couples: PilsburyDoughZoe

Fat girl who wants to lose weight and skinny girl who's unmotivated to stay in shape exchange boyfriends.

https://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7165&p=27633#p27633

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2020 at 2:31 AM, BigFatDani said:

Anyone have a live link for Sarah's Sibling Weight switch? This one is dead.

https://jrs722.deviantart.com/art/Sarah-s-Sibling-Weight-Switch-658904265

For once the stuff I saved comes in handy (asides from the obvious other reason).

Sarah's Sibling Weight Switch

Sarah and Steve Rosenberg were both Brookside high school seniors, but their figures and popularity were very different. Sarah was very thin. She was the head varsity cheerleader, and her tanned skin was complimented with puffed up blonde hair, huge breasts and a huge behind to compliment it. She was the most popular girl in the grade, always being invited to parties, drinking alcohol and smoking **, having sex and giving blowjobs to guys. She was the complete opposite from her brother. Steve was much more reserved than his sister, only having a few friends and barely going to any parties. Being an offensive lineman on the football team, his figure was much bigger than his sister's was. While she weighed 120 pounds, he almost weighed 275. He was also a foot taller than Sarah, had brunette hair with broader shoulders and obviously, a much bigger gut. Steve also cared much more about his grades than Sarah did. While Sarah used her beauty to manipulate horny male teachers to give her good grades, Steve worked hard in school and it showed as he was one of the smartest in his grade, a key member of the Math League and Mock Trial. Their parents were part of their influences. Julia Rosenberg, like her daughter, was rail thin and a hot MILF. Her natural platinum blonde hair complimented her generous DD cups beautifully. Her husband was Mark Rosenberg, a fat, out of shape, washed up jock who looked like and older Steve.

It was a typical Sunday night, with Steve having some of his friends over and watching the Sunday Night Football game between the Cowboys and Redskins, while Sarah was getting wild at a high school party, probably getting ** or high or both. Sarah came home around 1 am with Steve up studying math. "Hey Stevie!" Sarah yelled drunkly as she gave her brother a hug. "Hello Sarah." Steve said calmly, trying to cover the obnoxious scent of ** right in his face. "What did you do all night study?" Sarah asked. "Yes, and some of my friends came over." Steve said. "You know you're wasting your time in high school." Sarah said. "What do you mean?" Steve questioned as he closed his book. "Well you always spend your time studying and you like, never go to any parties. Don't you want to have fun in high school?" "I do have fun with my friends and the only reason I always study is because I want to be successful in life and go to a good college." "Who cares about college. As long you have fun, life is good. You're gonna be sad all the time if you just study." Sarah said as she walked unsteadily upstairs. "If you really knew how I felt, you'd understand." Steve said quietly as he packed up his books.

Sarah woke up the next morning feeling much different. She felt heavier than usual. When she opened her eyes, her visioned was blurred. She barely recognized a thick pair of glasses on the mini dresser next to her bed. When Sarah hopped out of bed, her legs and much heavier stomach jiggled uncontrollably. "What the fuck? Am I dreaming?" Sarah thought to herself. She freaked out when she saw her much heavier self in the mirror. She examined her body. Her formerly beautiful, angelic face had been replaced with a face highlighted by a thick double chin, chubby cheeks, and a lot of small pimples. Moving further down her body, her breasts had become a much smaller cup size than before, but only appeared bigger due to the excess flab they had. Her arms were chubby, and shook with the slightest movement. Her stomach was a double belly, with the top part acting as a shelve to her immense breasts while the bottom part annoyingly went all the way down past her wide waist. Her ass had the same deal as her breasts, only appearing bigger due to the extensive flab it contained. Her thighs and hip were both wider. Sarah's thigh gap was nonexistent, as with each treacherous waddle, her thighs annoyingly chaffed and slapped each other, while her legs would jiggle and quiver. Her short 5'1 stature made her obese figure look even more tremendous. Sarah searched through her drawers for something she considered acceptable to wear, but all the drawers had inside was sweat pants, stretch pants, elastic t-shirts, food stained sweatshirts, and elastic men's boxers. Sarah finally settled on a pair of sweats and a large, overflowing, stretchy blouse.

Sarah waddled downstairs to see her much different family at breakfast. Steve was still the same height, but he appeared much thinner, as did Mark. "Finally, Sarah. I thought you'd never come out of bed!" Sarah heard her mother say already with a mouthful of food before she came to the table. Sarah was shocked to see her mother's figure when she walked, or rather waddled into the kitchen. Julia was huge. She had to be at least 350 pounds. All of her life, Sarah's mom always told her to avoid unhealthy foods, exercise and maintain a healthy diet. But now, she looked as if she had never done any of that in her life. Julia waddled to the table where a plateful of heavily buttered donuts and toaster strudel sat waiting for her. Her large behind barely fit into her seat, as she heard the seat creaking when she sat down. Julia stuffed the food in her mouth like a pig. Crumbs splattered all over her face. Sarah had always remembered her mom as a neat eater, but now Julia ate as if she lived in a pig sty. "Aren't you going to take a seat honey?" Julia asked as she shoveled more food in her mouth. Sarah heard her stomach rumble louder than an earthquake as she took her seat. In front of Sarah sat a similar meal to her mother's. Buttered toaster strudel and donuts. Sarah wanted to eat neat, but her mind was telling her to eat as much food as quickly as possible. Sarah started quickly shoving food in her mouth, piece by piece, having no regard for the amount that stained her clothes.

After her very sloppy breakfast, Sarah and Steve drove Steve's Toyota Camry to school. Steve was sporting his Brookside football varsity jacket along with a pair of Nike sweats. "What happened last night?" Sarah confusedly asked her brother.  "What do you mean?" Steve replied. "Well before today, I was thin and you were fat, but now we're reversed." "I don't know what your even talking about." Steve answered while Sarah noticed the McDonalds sign. Even with just looking at the logo, Sarah's mind started to fantasize about food. The thoughts of stuffing a giant Big Mac, salty greasy fries, and crispy McNuggets into her mouth made her starving again. Sarah's fantasies came to an end as she realized she'd arrived to school. The walk from the car to her first class was more treacherous that she could've ever imagined. Because of the change, Sarah and Steve had each other schedules, with Sarah being in the enriched classes with all of the nerds, and Steve being in the normal classes with all the popular kids who joked around all class.

Sarah arrived to class one minute before the bell. Her white blouse was drenched in sweat and she plopped in her seat heavily wheezing. "Just on time Sarah." Her teacher Mr. Goldstein laughed as Sarah continued to heavily breathe from the exhaustion of walking around school. The class, as Sarah predicted, was full of nerds and geeks with a select few popular kids who were laughing at her from the back. Sarah sighed as she started to nibble on the bag of chips she bought from the vending machine. As the teacher started to lecture, Sarah started to feel starving. Her stomach was grumbling, begging for food. "Mr. Goldstein, may I please be excused?" "But Sarah, the lesson just started three minutes ago." "Yea, but I really have to use the bathroom." Sarah said. "Ugh, fine go ahead." Mr. Goldstein said as Sarah snuck off to go to the vending machine. "Thank god, I'm so hungry." Sarah said as she purchased five bags of chips. She ripped open the first one and started stuffing handfuls of the chips in her mouth. "These are so good!" Sarah thought to herself as she kept shoving chips in her mouth without hesitations. The crumbs fell in between her chin gap and drool started to fall down her face. "Holy crap what am I doing!?" Sarah asked herself as she came back to her senses. She spotted five empty bags of chips on the ground. "Shit is that really how much I ate?" Sarah asked as she looked at her phone for the time. It was already the end of first period. She missed the whole period stuffing her face with chips. "Is this really how hungry Steve feels every day?" Sarah complained.

As the rest of the periods commenced, Sarah only stared to feel more and more starving. Not only did she not have a lunch period, but she ultimately ran out of cash for the vending machines. The final bell finally rang around 2:00, and Sarah felt as relieved as ever. She waddled out to Steve's car where she waited for Steve to arrive. It took 20 minutes, but Sarah finally noticed Steve walking with all the popular kids in a big group. "Ok guys, I'll definitely be at that party tonight." Steve said as he walked over to his sizable twin sister. "Hey sis, how was your day?" Steve asked as Sarah's stomach rumbled. "Just fine can we go somewhere to eat now? I'm starved!" Sarah complained as they hopped in the car with Sarah's whole body jiggling from the movement. "That's a huge surprise." Steve said rolling his eyes. "I'll drive home first, mom's probably starved too." Steve continued as he started up his car.

The drive went by pretty quickly, but all Sarah could think about was the next thing she was going to eat. It seemed food was quickly taking her mind, and was reaching a new form a slob that not even Steve had reached when he was obese. "Thank god we're home." Sarah sighed as she unbuckled the extra tight seatbelt and exited the car. As she waddled into the house, she saw her mother, sitting at the kitchen, with her huge ass fitted into two seats, and in front of her what looked like a dozen bags of McDonalds. "Sarah, Steve, sit with me I got lunch!" Julia said with a mouthful of big mac beef. Julia let out a massive belch and the pieces of food flew out onto the table, only to be picked up and eaten again by their pig of a mother. The old Sarah would've been disgusted by her mothers piggish actions, but her new body was urging her to join Julia. "Come on kids! I could probably eat all of this myself but you guys need some lunch." Julia said as she let out a smelly fart. "That felt so good!" Julia said as she stuffed her face with a handful of McNuggets.

Sarah, after a tiny internal debate, waddled over to the table to join her mother, while Steve rejected, going up to his room to video chat his football friends about the party tonight. Sarah grabbed a big mac and took a huge bite. The grease oozed down her multiple chins and stained her sweaty blouse. As Sarah and Julia endured through a fast food ecstasy, Steve stayed in his room for most of the afternoon, until the party.

Sarah felt weird that she was staying at home while Steve was the one partying and staying out late. She hated to admit it, but she liked being obese better than being a thin party girl. She had less stress to look pretty and more freedom to eat whatever she wanted, plus she could relax at home all day. She went to sleep that night happily, hoping this nightmare turned heavenly dream would last forever.

Sarah woke up the next day, and at first saw a blurred vision of her brother with his old frame of close to 300 pounds. "Oh no! I'm thin again!" Sarah complained before realizing her vision was blurred again like the morning before. Sarah heaved her body put of bed and trudged to the mirror to see she was still obese. "But what does this mean?" Sarah asked as she put k nan outfit of tight yoga pants and an elastic blouse. She waddled downstairs that both of her parents were obese. "Wait, my whole family is fat now! This is awesome!" Sarah thought to herself, as she sat down to the beautiful view of her whole obese family eating like they've never been taught proper neat table manners. Sarah joined in with her family, beginning to stuff her face with the unhealthy breakfast drenched in butter that she was prepared.

Well, there you have it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I just made a weight swap interactive on writing.com since there surprisingly wasn't already one on there, I haven't finished a story of my own for it yet but I know there's a ton of talented writers and enthusiasts in here. :)

https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2256286-Weight-swap-interactive

I didn't do the whole "pick one of the characters I've made for you"  thing, I made some of the choices ideas I had for swaps that I don't think have been done yet but I left options available for everyone to start their own stories from scratch.

Some great stories mentioned here! A few others:

-A Hefty Heist (a bit of a slow burn but fantastic)

https://fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view?id=305633&rowStartComment=0&rowStart=0

- Michelle's Rite of Passage

- Queen of Cabin Nine (i remember this unfinished story from years ago, its finally being finished and updated currently on this site :)

• 3 weeks later...

Two weight swap stories I've found recently that are currently ongoing with chapters coming out

The Lazy Life

https://www.deviantart.com/kangaroojeff1/art/The-Lazy-Life-1-853287417

The Undeserving Soccer Star

https://fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view?id=308102

If you have any weight swap stories please share, I'm always down to read 'em!

On 9/2/2021 at 3:20 AM, mahi said:

Two weight swap stories I've found recently that are currently ongoing with chapters coming out

The Lazy Life

https://www.deviantart.com/kangaroojeff1/art/The-Lazy-Life-1-853287417

The Undeserving Soccer Star

https://fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view?id=308102

If you have any weight swap stories please share, I'm always down to read 'em!

Thanks both are really good stories

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...