The Superheavyweight Champion (NEW CHAPTER ADDED 6/6/2022)

Cyril Figgis

Dude, as a lapsed fan of pro wrestling, I have LOVED this story moreso than any I have read in quite a long while, and for me, while the weight gain is the main draw, the other half of the fun in this story is trying to figure out which characters correspond to which real-life wrestlers (if any). I have really enjoyed the story thus far, and after not seeing it posted on Dimensions in quite a bit, I was honestly worried that something had happened to you. I'm glad to see I was wrong on that account, and if you're more active here, I will be following the story on these boards, should you decide to continue it, which I dearly hope you will. 

Stay strong, take all the time you need, and hopefully, come back to this when you're ready. 

Just dropping in to check on you and see how you're doing! Hopefully better than when we last spoke! By the way, I don't know if you follow Asuka's YT channel or not, but over on KanachanTV she just showed off quite the haul of crab that she claimed, very playfully, that she was going to "eat every last bite" of! Maybe that could be incorporated into your story via Shinobu starting her own YT channel? Or maybe Shinobu even meets up with the girls from J-Pop band Big Angel? 

Just throwing some things out there! Stay safe, friend. 

• 1 month later...

I'm loving these new, bite-sized chapters (although I just love this story in general, so any time we get MORE SHWC is a good time!) and I am eager to see just who emerges to challenge Mickey for the belt, once it becomes a thing! Will it be a MASSIVE Shinobu? Or a super-sized Sadie Storm, hellbent on being the BIGGEST star around? 

Can't WEIGHT to find out! LOL!