Do YOU like to be fat?

finalhazardark

Idk if this is the right forum to post this in but i'ts been on my mind for a bit.

And that is do any of you feeders like to be fat yourselves?

Always been an interesting topic to me and i've found myself gaining a small amount of weight recently I asked myself "do I like this?"

Like of course I love fat girls and seeing them gain weight more than anything, but do i myself enjoy it? I think the answer is no...?

It feels blasphemous to say but I almost want to try and loose weight because I'm not the one that I want to get fat, I want my partners to. I think maybe it comes from me enjoying comparing myself to them and how much heavier/ bigger they are than me, and I never want to question that, they are in fact bigger than me.

Idk im really curious about what the rest of you think on this topic?

Recently, I got fat. Gained over 40 lbs. Used to think of myself as a dominant feeder/FA type. Liked seeing pics of girls plumping up. Now that I’m fat and can’t hide the gain, it’s like a switch has been flipped.  Now I feel super submissive and love being picked on by female feeders. Being teased and humiliated for my gain gets me going like crazy.

So, do I like being fat? Yes. I’m having a great time. But have my tastes changed since my gain? Absolutely.

Not a feeder but I do love chubby and gaining chicks. It's funny, I love seeing fat on girls but the idea of being fat myself thoroughly repulses me (I'm very skinny). It's an interesting contrast, for sure, but there is no denying that women are naturally softer and built to carry extra weight in a far more sexually appealing fashion than guys are. Extra weight on women tends to enhance the desirable female body parts to us guys, ie breasts, butt, hips, where guys just get massive guts, which is proven to be the most unhealthy way to carry extra weight. It's not at all surprising really that this a predominately female centered fetish with women generally being the fat ones in the relationship with skinny to average sized boyfriends.       

• 2 weeks later...

Shit. Not a feeder, but can I answer anyway? 

I personally don't mind being slightly overweight or even like 250 pounds. However, I fucking hate the weight I am right now. It's not a mobility thing because I can do everything. I just don't like it mainly to do with weight in my face. 

being totally honest, i love my gf to gain weight but personally i don't feel comfortable getting fatter. i do enjoy fitting in my clothes and feeling light and going out for a run or going up stairs without getting out of breath. i know its almost unfair to ask the lady to let herself go and get fat but that is how it is. not much to do about it but being totally honest i guess. so, answering the question, i do love eating and probably gaining a few kilos, only to get back in shape later and as for the lady, well, hope she does likes being fat because it is fantastic to be with a happy bbw gaining some weight once in a while

On December 22, 2017 at 3:24 PM, aplbtmbtw said:

Recently, I got fat. Gained over 40 lbs. Used to think of myself as a dominant feeder/FA type. Liked seeing pics of girls plumping up. Now that I’m fat and can’t hide the gain, it’s like a switch has been flipped.  Now I feel super submissive and love being picked on by female feeders. Being teased and humiliated for my gain gets me going like crazy.

So, do I like being fat? Yes. I’m having a great time. But have my tastes changed since my gain? Absolutely.

Yes....there are so many variations to this weight gain fetish!     My long story below....sorry so long!

I have always loved my girlfriends gaining weight which they all seemed to and they all new I loved it on them.....some gained more than others but they probably never really knew I would have wanted them to get as Fat as I did.  Also my liking for more and more weight on women has increased over time.  My wife is fairly short and was a curvy workout queen when we met and started dating with softer thick inner thighs, a  little lower belly bulge and big full fat breasts for her height even though she worked out all the time.  She gained weight during our dating and got to her heaviest after we were married and she delivered our 3 b**s back to back to back never really having time to lose the weight she gained in between each pregnancy which resulted in her weighing just over 200 Lbs. after this.  She was gorgeous and more Beautiful than ever.  It took her several years to shed most of the weight she gained still holding onto 15-20 extra Lbs.  but to me she seemed scrawny after having her so full figured....ok "kind of Fat" and Beautiful .....so many years with feeling frustrated that she was to thin....I started buying all her favorite sweets and ice creams and she ate and started to gain some weight back.  She didn't really mind.... in fact she would always thank me for getting her favorites and not really complain like she used to for a long while when she couldn't fit into a pair of her jeans or tighter clothing anymore.  

What I didn't realize is that myself not having a sweet tooth before....I began enjoying big bowls of ice cream along with her after dinner while sitting on the couch watching some TV and relaxing.  After a while she would come back from the store and say "I got some of your favorites for you."   I would say "some of my favorites"?  She said yeah...."Oreos, Ben n jerry's and some snickers etc.  I sat there and thought about it for a bit and realized...."wow, I guess I had been eating all these snacks and deserts with her for the last month and not really even realizing it".  I was enjoying watching her eat and eat and continue to slowly gain weight but all of a sudden I realized I put on a decent size Gut myself.  I decided to weigh myself the next day at the gym....which all of a sudden I realized I hadn't been to consistently for more than 2-3 times in the last month either.  This coming from a guy pretty involved in lifting weights some 4-5 times a week.  I guess enjoying time with my wife and watching her pig out and start her journey to getting fat again was much more appealing.  So as I stepped on the scale I couldn't believe that I had gained almost 20 Lbs. since the last time I weighed myself.  I got a little nervous feeling but then also pretty aroused.  I couldn't believe that I hadn't really even acknowledged or noticed my new gut sticking out in front of me.  I was turning into a  Musle Chub.....at that point I had such an incredible urge to start stuffing myself to see how much weight I could gain.  At first I was mostly aroused by having my wife notice and either tease me or scold me.....and then I became kind of competitive with myself to see how much I could stuff myself with and eat and that lead to seeing how big and distended my gut could look after I ate that much.  Those two things fed off one another along with wanting my wife to notice and point out how Fat I have gotten.  I first realized after stuffing myself  and force  stuffing while I was full......after about 2 weeksI didn't even have to force myself anymore....I could eat so much more without even trying it was crazy.  I was easily eating 3-4 times as much as I used to eat....not to mention much unhealthier fattening things coupled with deserts and sweets.  I almost craved a sweet or multiple deserts after I ate....and that was like after every meal.....in fact I would drive through and get a milk shake well before lunch time....so basically after every meal I was having deserts and snacks throughout the day along with huge quantities at every meal.  I was stuffed and bloated every minute of the day.  I think back and in the first month by the time I went to bed my Gut was so stuffed and huge it was amazing my wife never said a thing....I would have on a XL white T shirt that used to fit snug around my arms and chest and be loose in my middle.....not it was much tighter around my arms and chest but it rode up a good 3-4 inches exposing my under Gut along with being totally stretched out in my Gut looking like I was 6-7 months pregnant.   She still said nothing.   At this point I would stuff all day long while I was at work just to make myself look even bigger and more bloated by the time I got home to see my steadily gaining wife....although she wasn't gaining at nearly the rate I was.  The funny thing was I would be so stuffed when I got home and then she would call me over to sit down for dinner and put a massive plate of fattening lasagna in front of me.  I would force myself to devour it just so I could look even more bloated for her and show her my big boy appetite......she then would grab my plate before I was finished and load another huge slice on my plate and say "here you go Honey".  I began to scratch my head a bit over this ....night after night she would be doing the same thing.....and she could clearly tell I had become Fat......was she trying to get me even fatter....or was she just satisfying her Man's big growing appetite like a great wife...or did she like the fact that now that she was getting Fat again.....she liked that she not only had company this time but I was now way fatter than her.  Still she said nothing.  She was more sexed up than ever and she continually placed her hand on my huge gut while trying to come in close for a hug (which became tougher and tougher) and during love making sessions her hands always found there way around my spherical huge distended Gut......but never a word mentioned.

Months went by and all the same activity stayed the same......I would stuff myself all day....not really trying to it just became a necessity at this point because I never felt full and just kept eating and deserts and snacks after every huge meal was a necessity as well.  When I got home it was much of the same I would clear my first plate, then my wife would put down seconds in front of me and many times I wouldn't want more but my wife would bring pot or pan over to my plate even though I barely was half way through my second plate and she would say here....."just finish off the rest of this"  which would sometimes be even more than a whole extra third helping.  It was crazy how I would just keep eating and never get full....I was like a bottomless pit at this point....although I wasn't to nimble on my feet after I was so fattened and full.  My wife would not only seem impressed but be totally sexed up and would initiate sex every night....that is after a huge bowl of ice cream or something she baked followed by usually a whole box of cookies while we would watch a program or two on the couch munching away.  She would usually say "let's go upstairs and get ready for bed"....and I began to know what that meant.   She would take a shower and I would admire her from a far in she shower seductively soaping her ever fattening figure and she would come over to the chair where I was sitting in the room and hold her hand out to mine as if to help hoist me out of the chair....and we would get into bed with the intoxicating smell of Dove soap coming off her skin.....we were both bloated and full but she would ride me as if I was a beached whale. 

At this stage I was now 40+ Lbs. bigger mostly all of it to my huge distended Gut in a matter or 4 months.....I was almost as aroused by her liking the fattened me even though she verbally still hadn't mentioned it as I was by her fattened figure.  I realized that a Mutual Gaining relationship was the ideal for me at that point.   

4 hours ago, Voluptuouslover said:

Yes....there are so many variations to this weight gain fetish!     My long story below....sorry so long!

I have always loved my girlfriends gaining weight which they all seemed to and they all new I loved it on them.....some gained more than others but they probably never really knew I would have wanted them to get as Fat as I did.  Also my liking for more and more weight on women has increased over time.  My wife is fairly short and was a curvy workout queen when we met and started dating with softer thick inner thighs, a  little lower belly bulge and big full fat breasts for her height even though she worked out all the time.  She gained weight during our dating and got to her heaviest after we were married and she delivered our 3 b**s back to back to back never really having time to lose the weight she gained in between each pregnancy which resulted in her weighing just over 200 Lbs. after this.  She was gorgeous and more Beautiful than ever.  It took her several years to shed most of the weight she gained still holding onto 15-20 extra Lbs.  but to me she seemed scrawny after having her so full figured....ok "kind of Fat" and Beautiful .....so many years with feeling frustrated that she was to thin....I started buying all her favorite sweets and ice creams and she ate and started to gain some weight back.  She didn't really mind.... in fact she would always thank me for getting her favorites and not really complain like she used to for a long while when she couldn't fit into a pair of her jeans or tighter clothing anymore.  

What I didn't realize is that myself not having a sweet tooth before....I began enjoying big bowls of ice cream along with her after dinner while sitting on the couch watching some TV and relaxing.  After a while she would come back from the store and say "I got some of your favorites for you."   I would say "some of my favorites"?  She said yeah...."Oreos, Ben n jerry's and some snickers etc.  I sat there and thought about it for a bit and realized...."wow, I guess I had been eating all these snacks and deserts with her for the last month and not really even realizing it".  I was enjoying watching her eat and eat and continue to slowly gain weight but all of a sudden I realized I put on a decent size Gut myself.  I decided to weigh myself the next day at the gym....which all of a sudden I realized I hadn't been to consistently for more than 2-3 times in the last month either.  This coming from a guy pretty involved in lifting weights some 4-5 times a week.  I guess enjoying time with my wife and watching her pig out and start her journey to getting fat again was much more appealing.  So as I stepped on the scale I couldn't believe that I had gained almost 20 Lbs. since the last time I weighed myself.  I got a little nervous feeling but then also pretty aroused.  I couldn't believe that I hadn't really even acknowledged or noticed my new gut sticking out in front of me.  I was turning into a  Musle Chub.....at that point I had such an incredible urge to start stuffing myself to see how much weight I could gain.  At first I was mostly aroused by having my wife notice and either tease me or scold me.....and then I became kind of competitive with myself to see how much I could stuff myself with and eat and that lead to seeing how big and distended my gut could look after I ate that much.  Those two things fed off one another along with wanting my wife to notice and point out how Fat I have gotten.  I first realized after stuffing myself  and force  stuffing while I was full......after about 2 weeksI didn't even have to force myself anymore....I could eat so much more without even trying it was crazy.  I was easily eating 3-4 times as much as I used to eat....not to mention much unhealthier fattening things coupled with deserts and sweets.  I almost craved a sweet or multiple deserts after I ate....and that was like after every meal.....in fact I would drive through and get a milk shake well before lunch time....so basically after every meal I was having deserts and snacks throughout the day along with huge quantities at every meal.  I was stuffed and bloated every minute of the day.  I think back and in the first month by the time I went to bed my Gut was so stuffed and huge it was amazing my wife never said a thing....I would have on a XL white T shirt that used to fit snug around my arms and chest and be loose in my middle.....not it was much tighter around my arms and chest but it rode up a good 3-4 inches exposing my under Gut along with being totally stretched out in my Gut looking like I was 6-7 months pregnant.   She still said nothing.   At this point I would stuff all day long while I was at work just to make myself look even bigger and more bloated by the time I got home to see my steadily gaining wife....although she wasn't gaining at nearly the rate I was.  The funny thing was I would be so stuffed when I got home and then she would call me over to sit down for dinner and put a massive plate of fattening lasagna in front of me.  I would force myself to devour it just so I could look even more bloated for her and show her my big boy appetite......she then would grab my plate before I was finished and load another huge slice on my plate and say "here you go Honey".  I began to scratch my head a bit over this ....night after night she would be doing the same thing.....and she could clearly tell I had become Fat......was she trying to get me even fatter....or was she just satisfying her Man's big growing appetite like a great wife...or did she like the fact that now that she was getting Fat again.....she liked that she not only had company this time but I was now way fatter than her.  Still she said nothing.  She was more sexed up than ever and she continually placed her hand on my huge gut while trying to come in close for a hug (which became tougher and tougher) and during love making sessions her hands always found there way around my spherical huge distended Gut......but never a word mentioned.

Months went by and all the same activity stayed the same......I would stuff myself all day....not really trying to it just became a necessity at this point because I never felt full and just kept eating and deserts and snacks after every huge meal was a necessity as well.  When I got home it was much of the same I would clear my first plate, then my wife would put down seconds in front of me and many times I wouldn't want more but my wife would bring pot or pan over to my plate even though I barely was half way through my second plate and she would say here....."just finish off the rest of this"  which would sometimes be even more than a whole extra third helping.  It was crazy how I would just keep eating and never get full....I was like a bottomless pit at this point....although I wasn't to nimble on my feet after I was so fattened and full.  My wife would not only seem impressed but be totally sexed up and would initiate sex every night....that is after a huge bowl of ice cream or something she baked followed by usually a whole box of cookies while we would watch a program or two on the couch munching away.  She would usually say "let's go upstairs and get ready for bed"....and I began to know what that meant.   She would take a shower and I would admire her from a far in she shower seductively soaping her ever fattening figure and she would come over to the chair where I was sitting in the room and hold her hand out to mine as if to help hoist me out of the chair....and we would get into bed with the intoxicating smell of Dove soap coming off her skin.....we were both bloated and full but she would ride me as if I was a beached whale. 

At this stage I was now 40+ Lbs. bigger mostly all of it to my huge distended Gut in a matter or 4 months.....I was almost as aroused by her liking the fattened me even though she verbally still hadn't mentioned it as I was by her fattened figure.  I realized that a Mutual Gaining relationship was the ideal for me at that point.   

Try to put a little more detail in your posts next time

Yeah I love being fat.

Won't bother to rehash the whole once-was-skinny-FA-now-mutual-fattener thing except it sure is nice to fatten and feel myself become more liquid with flab. 

Having always loved fat and been around so much of it, it's a marvel I didn't blow out sooner.  

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love being fat, I’m about 260 right now but I have been much less and a bit more, I would happily be huge if it didn’t have such serious health consequences. I wouldn’t want to be much bigger unless I didn’t have to work, moving around as a fatty is just such a pain in the arse!

On 1/6/2018 at 4:23 AM, extra_m13 said:

being totally honest, i love my gf to gain weight but personally i don't feel comfortable getting fatter. i do enjoy fitting in my clothes and feeling light and going out for a run or going up stairs without getting out of breath. i know its almost unfair to ask the lady to let herself go and get fat but that is how it is. not much to do about it but being totally honest i guess. so, answering the question, i do love eating and probably gaining a few kilos, only to get back in shape later and as for the lady, well, hope she does likes being fat because it is fantastic to be with a happy bbw gaining some weight once in a while

Bang on the same here. There's also the fact that I think my girlfriend likes me in relative shape, and also I don't *personally* like how guys look with a belly. I definitely don't like how I look with a belly. If I aesthetically thought guys looked good with a belly I probably wouldn't mind having one, hell, I might even gain on purpose. The big question is, if my partner wanted me to gain weight, given my current feelings on the matter, would I do it for them? Could they persuade me I looked better fat, and if so, how far would I let it go? The truth is, I'd have a hard time getting over feeling like I looked fat to other people. Probably from a lifetime of being thin. Maybe if I was less used to being thin, the idea of being fat would bother me less... But with things as they are, if my girlfriend wanted me to gain weight, I would, but not much... Maybe 10kg or so, til I couldn't really hide it from others.

Also hypocritical of me, since my ideal preference on a girl is around 20-40kg (height pending) over what a fashion magazine says is ideal.