Girlfriend getting plump

Guest Frenchy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again!

another quick update...

So the mums back from her holiday, she came around to our house the day she got back with a big coat on but it was obvious she'd put on a few as her face looked rounder. She hugged my gf before taking off the coat to reveal the long loose dress she had on (I've not seen her in a dress before, she's normally in a t shirt and jeans/leggings) with our eyes being drawn to her bloated well fed belly. Our stares didn't go unnoticed as she started talking about how good the food was and how her and her friends had done nothing but eat and drink way too much all day and sun bathe in their bikinis all day before patting her tummy saying "I feel really big now, I've got a proper gut! All the girls have gotten fat,  it was so funny seeing us all in bikinis tanning our full guts hahaha. I am dreading trying my work clothes on though, nothings going to fit". My gf looked stunned and poked her mum's tummy saying "Wow it's firm! You're catching me up" Her mum's reply was to laugh and say "I've had a big breakfast and dinner today too, we had so much fun this is totally worth it" gesturing at her much bigger middle. She talked all about her holiday with the main theme being food. She caught me staring at her belly as she rubbed it and talked about the holiday stopping mid sentence to tell me "my eyes are up here! Put you tongue away, I know your game" I was speechless and went bright red, my gf and her mum just laughed.

The gf has been trying to eat cleaner the last few weeks so doesn't seem any bigger to me, her sister now looks heavily pregnant with a big round belly which is always visible especially when she's sat down. one development is that she no longer fastens her jeans around her belly which has lead to some nice peaks of it hanging over the top of her trousers

As always, any questions just ask!

Guest JigglyArms

I love this thread and you're an awesome guy, but is there any way at all you could prove to us that this is real? I don't want to sound like a jerk by asking that, but if this is all real then that would just make it 100 times better in my mind. 

Don't take this as any offense

1 hour ago, JigglyArms said:

I love this thread and you're an awesome guy, but is there any way at all you could prove to us that this is real? I don't want to sound like a jerk by asking that, but if this is all real then that would just make it 100 times better in my mind. 

Don't take this as any offense

Dude it's real no bs..  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

Sorry I ran out of time when writing my last update and accidentally posted it! 

My gf has been hitting the gym regularly and eating healthily so dropped abit of weight, well until be went on our two week all inclusive holiday (we got back on Sunday). Her holiday indulgence started in the taxi on the way to the airport putting away a huge bar of chocolate before having a big breakfast once we arrived. We went with her sister and her bf to celebrate the two girls starting their new careers (and us actually having money for once!) and celebrate they did haha. I hadn't seen the sister for a month or so before our holiday and was told she'd been exercising and then a few days before my gf told me "Wait until you see her, she's not been exercising. (Her bf) told me all she's done for months is eat and sleep when she's not working and sat on her arse there!" Well I wasn't disappointed, she was dressed in a pair of leggings and her now snug orange jumper (which she brought when she started really getting heavy. Her bf has gained too so the two of them seem happy together!

The gf had informed me that she wasn't going to worry about her diet while we were away and this was certainly the case, we got there at lunch time and all the girls wanted to do was eat. They tried some of everything on the buffet leading to them both having four or five plates before starting on desserts of which they had a couple of bowls each. All of this was washed down with cocktails the attentive staff replaced as soon as they'd finished. We'd been there about three hours and they were both tipsy and sporting painfully stuffed bellies, we all went back to our rooms to sleep off lunch. When we were there I couldn't keep my hands off the gf and her round tummy, I undressed her before going down on her. We made a deal that if she kept eating like this I'd keep doing it which she jumped at! We stayed in our room until dinner time, the gf wore a white top and high waisted jean shorts as "these are tight now, I won't be able to wear them soon haha"  when we met the sister and her bf before going to the restaurant where both girls ate and drink similarly to lunch leaving them both stroking their now way too full bellies before having to be helped up. We slowly made it to the elevator as the girls wanted cocktails and to see that night's entertainment, once the door shut and it was just the four of us the gf opened her shorts and untucked her top which caused her sister to laugh and poke her tummy saying "The food i soo good, we're going to get so fat! I wish i'd brought something other than bikinis for round the pool haha, I can't see my feet anymore after not even one day" I knew it was going to be a good holiday when I heard this! Back in our room later that night following more drink and bar snacks for the gf, she insisted I kept my end of the bargain which I was more than happy to do as she looked great.

At breakfast in the morning yesterdays performance was repeated before getting ready and heading down to the pool where I got my first look at the sister in her bikini, she didn't look embarrassed and told my gf "No one knows us here so I don't care, anyway everyone gains on these holidays. I'm going to enjoy myself" before sitting down and putting on sun cream. I couldn't believe this was the same girl who a few years ago was a size 8! At lunch a few hours later both once again left with full bellies before going straight back to the sun beds for a lie down. There was snacks on throughout the day and the gf asked me to get her some pizza, her sister wanted a plate too. i got them a plate full each must of been 6-8 slices each and piled some chips on too. When I returned with them they protested "are you trying to make us fat?" I just smiled and the girls snatched the plates off me and devoured them. My gf told me "keep us supplied with pizza, it's so good!" her sister agreed winking at me.

This went on for the majority of the holiday as we barely left the hotel, me and the gf have not been this close in years ;) every meal the girls ate too much i'd bring them pizza etc a few times a day before going back and rewarding the gf for eating so much throughout the day. I was in heaven :)  The gf was moaning towards the end as all of her clothes are now too tight round her belly, her belly button was visible through her shirts. Her sister was really happy and always had either a drink or food in her hands and her clothes were suffering the same fate and most tops rode up her well fed belly which I never once saw her pull down. She did say "I'm going to need to go shopping when we get home, my belly has gone massive...don't know why hahaha" 

The gf went back to work today and seeing her struggle into her work clothes made it really hit home how much she's gained, I'm guessing she put on 15-20 pounds with her sister probably something similar.

This is probably the best holiday I can remember, we're going to book somewhere similar all together next year and I can't wait! I hope this makes up for my lack of recent updates lately, as ever any questions just ask!

• 3 weeks later...

Very good story which reminds me one week holydays in Morocco with my wife, girlfriend at that time. On the first day we met a couple with whom we got on very well. The girl was quite chubby, even more than my wife. And during all the week, both girls enjoyed food like mad, joking about how much they were stuffing themselves, with the hope that pounds will go mainly to their boobs (in fact the other girl had already quite generous boobs!). I seem to recall that my wife had gained some 4 or 5 kg during this week!

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone, 

it’s been a while but here’s a little update...

since our holiday my gf has not been anywhere near the gym, this has led to her cancelling her gym membership a couple of months ago. She goes through spells of trying to diet but it never lasts more than a few days, she has no will power! 

Her sister has been hitting the gym and stuck to a keto diet since we got back and is a size 20 now, although we found out recently she is pregnant and with her last one she gained 5 stone so if that’s anything to go by she’ll be big again soon! 

A great development happened last weekend, I told her how much I loved her big belly and to stop the thought of dieting and indulge which she dutifully agreed. Since then she’s always snacking on cakes, chocolate etc. Plus extra treats I’ve been getting for her and big meals have already started to make there mark on her belly, I love it and we’re closer than we’ve been for ages! 

I told her I wanted to start measuring her stuffed tummy, she agreed but didn’t want to know the number so I’ll just post it here so I can tell someone haha. Her full belly measured 52” a few days ago, I was amazed at how big she’s gotten! She sent me a pic of her tummy while I was out along with orders to bring her back some more snacks 

mom so happy with how this is going, hopefully I’ll have more pics soon! 

8A7A2CC4-A56B-4156-B8C6-BE98BC0A25F5.jpeg