Rachel Nichols

Professor Booty

Guest The Don

Her arms are very doughy and jiggle with her slightest movements. Unfortunately her show doesn't get good shots of her belly, but there's probably a reason for that. Last couple pictures u can see her belly rolls a little bit. If anyone can find a recent picture of her gut hats off to you... But this chick is a gold mine. Seems to be putting on weight like crazy. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Professor Booty said:

WTF?? She finally shows bare legs and some jackass TV producer retouches them beyond recognition? Her lower half is practically (bad) CGI.

Wanna see the before footage with all that glorious thickness intact. Shit.

How does one retouch video? Maybe we can get someone on DeviantArt to undo this and some other videos...

They use the same "slimmer/younger/more perfect" "clean up" and retouching techniques that they do in photos all the time in filmTV/videos. 

More time consuming/costlier. But same deal.

In this case, a real bummer. Just look at how low-res/artificial, slim and smooth her lower half looks.

No disrespect to Rachel. I'm sure she had nothing to do with it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Rachel Nichols is currently a host on ESPN's 'The Jump'. She has had a noticeable change since she began hosting and even before then...

Prior to 2013

32sL0r7.jpg

GyXqq1x.png

November 2015

e218T64.png

March 2016

D2gZQ7x.png

July 2016

MsX8Wcj.png

November 2017

nFiJqru.png

EAansen.png

You can find most of her videos on the ESPN channel on Youtube. If anybody adds any photos, I'll add them to this first post.

58 minutes ago, Snail-Lord said:

Rachel Nichols is currently a host on ESPN's 'The Jump'. She has had a noticeable change since she began hosting and even before then...

You can find most of her videos on the ESPN channel on Youtube. If anybody adds any photos, I'll add them to this first post.

You can also find a good 3 pages of Rachel in this already existing thread:  tho I will give you that your 2 newest pics are not in that thread.

Guest OlayTheDay

Never really noticed just how chubby her arms were. Now that I've watched enough videos from her show on YouTube, it's far too easy to tell. Maybe because I didn't concentrate on her figure too much in the past or only had these still images on this thread for reference

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest cutebelly99

She will be coaching the NBA celebrity Allstar game tonight. It will be interesting to see her chubby body walking around live