Rachel Nichols

Professor Booty

12 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Splash bros shot lights out smdh...  30 in the 2nd half this guy is something else 

thank god we have this splash sister sitting her large hips on this chair to make us forget how harden chokes in these moments lol
i wonder if it's easy for her to get up. i'm pretty sure her hips get stuck in the chair's arms.

On 5/21/2019 at 4:56 AM, NikeLove1986 said:

The only reason the NBA finals have been worth giving a shot... We all know Dub nation winning this season and I'm not a Warriors fan either.. 

Agreed, this has been about the most uninteresting NBA Playoffs I've ever watched and I'm usually all about teams like the Raptors, Blazers, and Bucks as new blood in the mix but it will all be for nothing with GSW punching their ticket back in the Finals. Replace DB with Cassidy on the sidelines and I'll be good lol ESPN doesn't utilize her enough.

2 hours ago, HBN 1017 said:

Agreed, this has been about the most uninteresting NBA Playoffs I've ever watched and I'm usually all about teams like the Raptors, Blazers, and Bucks as new blood in the mix but it will all be for nothing with GSW punching their ticket back in the Finals. Replace DB with Cassidy on the sidelines and I'll be good lol ESPN doesn't utilize her enough.

They use Cass I'm all for the Finals less go !!!