Let's talking about our favorite F.A.s & Plus Size heroes (comics, mangas, animes, litterature, mytho, whatever...)

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, John Smith said:

I've heard that Hollywood projects to made a film adaptation of that comic book. 

Whaaaaat!! That's so exciting! I've maybe only read the first three, but a film would be rad! I was just thinking about fat characters in movies/TV...is there a forum for that already?

• Curvage Model
On 4/9/2020 at 1:51 PM, >_< 0_0 said:

I dunno comics that well, but I’m an anime expert. My favorite ecchi series right now is a manga with a long Japanese title that American publishers shortened to “Fat Elf.” It’s about several women from a fantasy world that don’t know how to diet and eat too much Earth food. Each one gains a different way, but my favorite is the dark elf 😏

image.thumb.jpeg.087909ef06028be1659b2cb09568dac7.jpeg
The best part is that while they’re all trying to lose weight, I swear they’re slightly curvier every few chapters.

I need to recreate this thong situation pronto!!

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Batman76 said:

You joke, but if love a mainstream fantasy where the sexy noble ladies and gorgeous sorceresses were period appropriate plump.

Speaking of the Witcher, while Yennefer is described as extremely thin in the first book, later Ciri describes her as impossibly voluptuous on seeing her bathe, Yen holds herself back from a party due to claims of watching her figure (with a rival offering her some fattening appetizers) and she even rips out a seam in her dress on bending over. I know I'm a pervert seeing things, but the implication is she'd put on weight. A couple sentences saying she'd put on weight since Geralt had seen her last and describing how good her plump hips and soft belly made her look would have been perfect but no one ever draws attention to it.

Sigh, one day I'll do a rewrite.

Part of the reason I love period pieces so much is because at least some of the characters have that "period appropriate plump"! If there was ever a period drama comic or graphic novel focused on historical fatties and their eating I'd throw money at it lol