Let's talking about our favorite F.A.s & Plus Size heroes (comics, mangas, animes, litterature, mytho, whatever...)

8 hours ago, John Smith said:

In other news, it's simply a Witcher-styled WG/BBW Dark Fantasy erotica without the name, so it may pass as mainstream. 😂

You joke, but if love a mainstream fantasy where the sexy noble ladies and gorgeous sorceresses were period appropriate plump.

Speaking of the Witcher, while Yennefer is described as extremely thin in the first book, later Ciri describes her as impossibly voluptuous on seeing her bathe, Yen holds herself back from a party due to claims of watching her figure (with a rival offering her some fattening appetizers) and she even rips out a seam in her dress on bending over. I know I'm a pervert seeing things, but the implication is she'd put on weight. A couple sentences saying she'd put on weight since Geralt had seen her last and describing how good her plump hips and soft belly made her look would have been perfect but no one ever draws attention to it.

Sigh, one day I'll do a rewrite.

3 hours ago, Batman76 said:

You joke, but if love a mainstream fantasy where the sexy noble ladies and gorgeous sorceresses were period appropriate plump.

Speaking of the Witcher, while Yennefer is described as extremely thin in the first book, later Ciri describes her as impossibly voluptuous on seeing her bathe, Yen holds herself back from a party due to claims of watching her figure (with a rival offering her some fattening appetizers) and she even rips out a seam in her dress on bending over. I know I'm a pervert seeing things, but the implication is she'd put on weight. A couple sentences saying she'd put on weight since Geralt had seen her last and describing how good her plump hips and soft belly made her look would have been perfect but no one ever draws attention to it.

I keep forgetting to ask, but have you played Witcher 3? I’m playing it now and there’s a line where Geralt coyly warns Triss to watch her eating at a party.

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Part of the reason I love period pieces so much is because at least some of the characters have that "period appropriate plump"! If there was ever a period drama comic or graphic novel focused on historical fatties and their eating I'd throw money at it lol

Guest Sweet Jujube

I really love the Dwarfs in fantasy settings as they are most always portrayed as plump or fat. 

My favorite would be from the Dragon Age Series, Inquisition especially. 
Dagna, the dwarf scientist, is my absolute favorite. 💜

tumblr_oivful567O1u8b6k3o1_1280.png

tumblr_oivful567O1u8b6k3o5_1280.png

I like how it even gives more fat people the confidence to cosplay in their favorite series 😍

67322873_2368006583246655_84967526818965

7 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Well, she's a socially-upward sorceress living in a medieval-like world set (with every trapping it may include, culturally speaking) who spent several decades enjoying a semi-hedonistic lifestyle and to gather a collection of rivals. 

Perhaps she has been hexed by an envious fellow kin, but in sort she wouldn't suspect her creeping weight as an issue that prevails from a supernatural origin (since it has been mentioned than turning people instantaneously fat is feasible for magic users) .

Perhaps the Law of Chance is progressively retributing something in consequence of an action she has done. Perhaps that many lifetimes of compulsive trauma-issued comfort eating (due to her background as the less loved child of a family of peasants and many kids) had finally built their way out.

Or perhaps she intentionally fattened up herself in case of an emergency that might require to spell an enchantment so strong it might require to siphon her life essence: so instead having body parts nay her whole appareance withering away or worse, the magical retribution would be simply redirected into her excess fat (if that is the case, then Yennefer is really clever) and she would simply lose a lot of weight and stamina in a flash instead being caught out off-guard or dying-- which is typical of Yennefer's line of thought.

On 4/11/2020 at 2:27 PM, Batman76 said:

Oh yes, I love that part where she's gushing about how many deserts there will be

Some more lines I’ve discovered in the game: “I like my women like I like my peaches: fuzzy and juicy.” “My sweet pear, be patient! I shall get this Witchering business done with and find us that fire eater!”

Both quotes are from the dlc, in which Geralt is possessed by a bandit’s ghost.

23 hours ago, John Smith said:

Well, she's a socially-upward sorceress living in a medieval-like world set (with every trapping it may include, culturally speaking) who spent several decades enjoying a semi-hedonistic lifestyle and to gather a collection of rivals. 

Perhaps she has been hexed by an envious fellow kin, but in sort she wouldn't suspect her creeping weight as an issue that prevails from a supernatural origin (since it has been mentioned than turning people instantaneously fat is feasible for magic users) .

Perhaps the Law of Chance is progressively retributing something in consequence of an action she has done. Perhaps that many lifetimes of compulsive trauma-issued comfort eating (due to her background as the less loved child of a family of peasants and many kids) had finally built their way out.

Or perhaps she intentionally fattened up herself in case of an emergency that might require to spell an enchantment so strong it might require to siphon her life essence: so instead having body parts nay her whole appareance withering away or worse, the magical retribution would be simply redirected into her excess fat (if that is the case, then Yennefer is really clever) and she would simply lose a lot of weight and stamina in a flash instead being caught out off-guard or dying-- which is typical of Yennefer's line of thought.

Or one cause after another, taking her from skinny to curvy to plump to fat to obese to needing magical levitation to get around to outgrowing even that to going back to skinny after casting an epic spell and changing nothing about her diet.

3 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Or one cause after another, taking her from skinny to curvy to plump to fat to obese to needing magical levitation to get around to outgrowing even that to going back to skinny after casting an epic spell and changing nothing about her diet.

I, too, am quite drunk 🥴 It gets me into a certain mood to write epicness. I’d draw too, but this room has no functioning lightbulbs

Faith rips off a ton, and is pretty much clothed like a body bag and Big Bertha went from bulimia origins to something even worse with that Doctor.

Swordi in Lemuria was a lot better honestly; it sucks to be constantly reminded of better media or someone's weight:

image.thumb.png.a2288e9ee327d48fd64f5a66c236eb48.png

Black Betty too, lots of great fights, though she is more muscular.

Blackbetty2.thumb.png.1896ed876034f3213d22c225dd49e71d.png

It's a bit of a challenge I admit outside of getting something from a fetish artist. Though at least there's plus-sized elf (elfsan-wa yaserarenai), though the dialogue can be cringy too, especially the constant diet themes. But this pic wasn't that bad.

484227358_elfsanplussize.thumb.png.89ec48f23060b17798f5004f2accab5d.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Here's a pretty good joke cover:

harley-quinn24e20d090.JPG

She actually does eat a ton in comics. Just binging on junk food all the time. Part of the same author team that had Power Girl eat all the time and had PG gain weight when depowered....

Imagine a similar plot twist from DCEU Harley Quinn on the mext film installment starring her...

200.gif