Maria Alive: Going from vegan fit girl to thick curvy and beyond!

• 8 months later...
Guest Mealstrom

Sorry to hear you got sick and lost weight when you didn't want to. You've got a great attitude though, you'll be back to plump in no time. 

welcome back, im glad you have recovered, remember that stuffings are nice but constant eating and acumulating calories will get you to a better place, aka. fatter and healthier probably. even a mere 2-3 pound a gain will be fantastic if you mantain it for a couple of years my dear

Your health and happiness always come first, never apologize for that! We are just happy to hear from you, especially with good news that you are doing well. Besides, who doesn’t want to see that cute belly grow bigger all over again? 😉 thanks for sharing everything so far and we hope you continue to do so!

16 hours ago, Maria Alive said:

Going to be honest, I'm a little nervous to post here again after 8-9 month's of silence!

To keep a long story short, a lot of health issues came to the surface, all at once. It caused me to drop 35 pounds within 2 month's time. It was awful but after turning my entire lifestyle around I'm starting to feel A LOT better with each passing week!

I weighed 156.5 pounds at my heaviest in March and was at my lowest 118 pounds in May, now I'm at a healthier 125 and ready to gain it back (...and more!

I'm almost back to my regular eating schedule, currently eating 2500 to 3500 calories a day. I'm feeling so much happier now I'm seeing the scale progress again and my belly sticking out like it used to.

690710397_Sushiandcakestuffing.thumb.png.f5c367f8c936a0eda8177b968a007abf.png  1,962   8.44 MB   156922470_Sushiandcakestuffing03.thumb.png.f0f4f182230d1cf940aeecbef9c6969b.png  757   9.76 MB  73114112_Sushiandcakestuffing02.thumb.png.b70074845b22a19a42053ff289240e09.png  797   4.3 MB

I just did my first real stuffing in 9 month's and was surprised to see how much food fits inside my tiny belly. I ate 3500 calories of sushi, cake and soda on top of the 1400 calories I already had for breakfast and lunch... 

With this post I want to officially announce that I'm gaining again and that I missed everyone! Going to take a lot more pics this time around and enjoy the journey

- Wish me luck! 

I missed you so much! Good to see you back. 

20 hours ago, Maria Alive said:

Going to be honest, I'm a little nervous to post here again after 8-9 month's of silence!

To keep a long story short, a lot of health issues came to the surface, all at once. It caused me to drop 35 pounds within 2 month's time. It was awful but after turning my entire lifestyle around I'm starting to feel A LOT better with each passing week!

I weighed 156.5 pounds at my heaviest in March and was at my lowest 118 pounds in May, now I'm at a healthier 125 and ready to gain it back (...and more!

I'm almost back to my regular eating schedule, currently eating 2500 to 3500 calories a day. I'm feeling so much happier now I'm seeing the scale progress again and my belly sticking out like it used to.

I just did my first real stuffing in 9 month's and was surprised to see how much food fits inside my tiny belly. I ate 3500 calories of sushi, cake and soda on top of the 1400 calories I already had for breakfast and lunch... 

With this post I want to officially announce that I'm gaining again and that I missed everyone! Going to take a lot more pics this time around and enjoy the journey

- Wish me luck! 

Great to see that you are back 

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, adecourv said:

I was wondering why you slimmed down. But it's nice to see you back to your pudgy, sexy self

@adecourv I figured a lot of people were confused (some even angry) but it was beyond my control. It was a good lesson and can't wait to stuff myself even bigger next week 😉.

20 hours ago, Mealstrom said:

Sorry to hear you got sick and lost weight when you didn't want to. You've got a great attitude though, you'll be back to plump in no time. 

@Mealstrom Thanks! I'm giving it my all again ☺️. I was very depressed about it at first, not recognizing myself in the mirror. The progress is keeping me motivated, especially now! Gotta chow that big booty back! 

18 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

welcome back, im glad you have recovered, remember that stuffings are nice but constant eating and acumulating calories will get you to a better place, aka. fatter and healthier probably. even a mere 2-3 pound a gain will be fantastic if you mantain it for a couple of years my dear

@extra_m13 That's the plan because before this I was stuffing myself almost everyday, before bed.. Probably wasn't the smartest thing to do..but great for gaining! 

Instead I eat every 2 hours now and have snacks in-between...and sometimes even wake up during the night to have some. I do hope I gain more then just a few pounds, but in all realism I'd already be happy gain anything at this point. 125 lbs is cold in winter! 

13 hours ago, ylledeuce said:

It's not all about gaining as much as you can. I think you are the HOTTEST thin woman with a huge belly. Kind of like being the eternal pregnant girl. You have a very distinct body shape that I love!! 

@ylledeuce Thank you, I'm glad there are still some people left that enjoy a skinny fame + belly!  Luckily for you it'll take some time before the gain starts to kick in 😉

7 hours ago, blue_penguin26 said:

Your health and happiness always come first, never apologize for that! We are just happy to hear from you, especially with good news that you are doing well. Besides, who doesn’t want to see that cute belly grow bigger all over again? 😉 thanks for sharing everything so far and we hope you continue to do so!

@blue_penguin26 Even though that's true I feel like when you put out content, share snippets on a weekly basis that it's only fair to keep people updated. I'd also be worried if some creators I follow suddenly fell of the earth. And definitely me! Even though it's a bummer to lose weight it's so exciting to do it all over... 😏

4 hours ago, Bmo94494 said:

I missed you so much! Good to see you back. 

@Bmo94494 I'm pretty sure I missed you guys more! I'd always get out of bed early to answer questions and to chat everyone, motivating me to eat well the rest of the day ❤️ 

I follow you on Tumblr and so I knew you were going through some health issues, but I am very glad you are recovering now and back with us here on Curvage. You are such a bright ray of sunshine and I look forward to seeing more posts from you as we head into 2019! May it be a better- and healthier- year for you than 2018!

• 4 weeks later...