Maria Alive: Going from vegan fit girl to thick curvy and beyond!

• 1 month later...
Guest ThatSoCalGuy

The preview for the newest video is simultaneously one of the hottest and funniest things I’ve seen from you, Maria.  It was great.

12 hours ago, Maria Alive said:

Still, not as big as I would have liked for my return - but if the scale keeps going up like this I'll be there in no time ;)

Ah, Maria, glad to see you're still...........

gaining. 

:mellow:

Edit: Curvage doesn't seem to take too kindly to crotch shots, so we should probably censor that bush....

cb.jpg

• Curvage Model

@9097123 Thank you, they are getting to a point where I have to wear shorts underneath to stop the chafing...but well worth it! I personally really like the bloated look but different tastes for everyone I guess ;).

@ThatSoCalGuy Thank you, I personally get really playful and in a fun mood from burping, especially when you're stuck inside jeans, bloated as hell. 

@adecourv Yessss! Thank you, it makes me feel so sexy when people comment on my ass and notice how fat it's getting :D.

@Binky I really really hope so, overeating is becoming such a second nature, stuffed all day everyday. Soon it will be permanent 💗.

@Jabba Desilijic Tiure I would never, in my life expect to see bush, on my bush, on a forum like this.. It's been fun waking-up and eating breakfast with these messages :P ..

PS, just to make sure.. is the puss not allowed in pics? 

19 minutes ago, Maria Alive said:

@9097123 Thank you, they are getting to a point where I have to wear shorts underneath to stop the chafing...but well worth it! I personally really like the bloated look but different tastes for everyone I guess ;).

@ThatSoCalGuy Thank you, I personally get really playful and in a fun mood from burping, especially when you're stuck inside jeans, bloated as hell. 

@adecourv Yessss! Thank you, it makes me feel so sexy when people comment on my ass and notice how fat it's getting :D.

@Binky I really really hope so, overeating is becoming such a second nature, stuffed all day everyday. Soon it will be permanent 💗.

@Jabba Desilijic Tiure I would never, in my life expect to see bush, on my bush, on a forum like this.. It's been fun waking-up and eating breakfast with these messages :P ..

PS, just to make sure.. is the puss not allowed in pics? 

Apparently it can't be the focus of a pic but I'm sure those will be fine. Jabba got told off recently for "too much focus on genitalia" or some shit but I mean tbf it is your body that you are posting on here so there shouldn't be any trouble

39 minutes ago, Cottonsox said:

Apparently it can't be the focus of a pic but I'm sure those will be fine. Jabba got told off recently for "too much focus on genitalia" or some shit but I mean tbf it is your body that you are posting on here so there shouldn't be any trouble

Well, the kitty I posted was just as zoomed out, but bald.....so I guess those in charge have something against razors?  I still blame Ajit Pai.

i love to see the first few stretchmarks on your thighs 😍 a good sign that you get nice big and soft .. new fat will growing soon im sure 😉😊

you are awesome

• Curvage Model

@kjara Thank you, I have a new one on my thigh due to my new 'diet' - taking good care of 'em ;)

@Gusto Thank you!!! I'm guessing you were talking about my ex-vegan/food addict video?

If so more like that coming soon!... and hopefully some Curvage exclusives when I have more time on my hands - suggestions are always welcome :P

• Curvage Model

The first two images are with my belly empty - in the last two I ate;

• 4 Hamburgers - 1276 calories
  • 6 Mini Donuts - 788 calories 
  • 140 grams of Spekuk - 591 calories
  • Applesauce - 385 calories
  • Fernandez - 155 calories
  • Cola zero - 0 calories 
  • Total - 3195 calories 

I was.. extremely stuffed,  I was even nauseous for 30 minutes after but super glad it stayed in; Don't want to waist those calories!!! 

full04.png

full03.png

full02.png

full01.png

12 minutes ago, Maria Alive said:

The first two images are with my belly empty - in the last two I ate;

• 4 Hamburgers - 1276 calories
  • 6 Mini Donuts - 788 calories 
  • 140 grams of Spekuk - 591 calories
  • Applesauce - 385 calories
  • Fernandez - 155 calories
  • Cola zero - 0 calories 
  • Total - 3195 calories 

I was.. extremely stuffed,  I was even nauseous for 30 minutes after but super glad it stayed in; Don't want to waist those calories!!! 

full04.png  9   1.23 MB

full03.png  7   1.61 MB

full02.png  7   1.13 MB

full01.png  7   1.14 MB

you look so beautiful chubby honey...

i would love more of your stretchmarks or maby a cloe up 😍😍😍

keep gaining cutie.. you needs to get bigger and softer 😍😍

12 minutes ago, Maria Alive said:

I miss those donuts and burgers, wish I could have them for breakfast today :P

gif---red---01.gif  6   23.88 MB

gif---red---02.gif  5   14.26 MB

gif---red---033.gif  8   9.88 MB

gif---red---04.gif  5   19.07 MB

gif---red---05.gif  3   12.65 MB

gif---red---06.gif  8   10.43 MB

Maria... you’re so amazing.

that belly is really rounding out and looks so soft! You really are blowing my mind now.

keep up all your hard work, it’s really starting to show, you look beautiful!