Maria Alive: Going from vegan fit girl to thick curvy and beyond!

• Curvage Model
On 9/13/2019 at 7:46 PM, Mattlovescurves said:

Great to see you back Maria 🙌🏻☺️

I’m curious about what you ate 🤔🤤

I had one more dessert but I freaking forgot to take a picture...My Birthday ice-cream coupe...but lots of vanilla with chocolate sauce and whip cream T^T 

food-01.png

food-02.png

food-03.png

food-04.png

• Curvage Model

I'm working on some exclusive Curvage content and Halloween stuff but for now to include you guys a bit more...I got stuffed huge on sweets and soda 

861010925_Bingingonjunkfoodinthegym-SugarNSpice-1.thumb.gif.b5c8c91cf600a99d04bc66957ef9faf0.gif

Before, skinny and fit - I'm already a bit larger then this as I know what makes me gain weight and what doesn't this time around. 

1639357060_Bingingonjunkfoodinthegym-SugarNSpice-2.thumb.gif.66841db927db61d12b5c9d7c7489d0c3.gif 1743412038_Bingingonjunkfoodinthegym-SugarNSpice-3.thumb.gif.82155bbcf94d2bab557a75140d65d82d.gif

625014409_Bingingonjunkfoodinthegym-SugarNSpice-4.thumb.gif.18aaeed7924ed0940a835fd2ca0408f3.gif 

Does anyone else love Nutella as much as I do...? 

59965485_Bingingonjunkfoodinthegym-SugarNSpice-5.thumb.gif.0a12ddf71f2b89c5b4e0e83b994936d0.gif 1045249588_Bingingonjunkfoodinthegym-SugarNSpice-6.thumb.gif.9611713e4482f5cbef7bcd26c0b696a2.gif

• Curvage Model

@>_< 0_0 Thank you so much T^T I actually studied several things like illustration and animation but not photography actually! 

This goes towards everyone, yes supporting my video's is the best way to support my works and also my weight gain journey BUT simply liking, re-blogging, admiring is a way to support me and means so much to me. Without it, it would feel like one hell of a sad 'n lonely circle jerk 🤗 I already appreciate the thought ❤️ 

I always loved your dedication, you really have this sparkle in your eyes and we can really tell all of this really matters to you and it's oh so great!

Keep being amazing!

• Curvage Model

I actually am almost back to my begin physique from 2016, I'd almost say already a little thicker then that if I'm generous 👀 

It's been hella difficult at first but I've been enjoying every meal and shake I'm taking to me now, knowing what I love ❤️ 

01.thumb.png.c9dc8188a533a2527dfe5689e8fb86e3.png02.thumb.png.a002c4ccf06bb36b26c0b360917e31df.png

03.thumb.png.c543fac4def4a26af836129128f8f626.png04.thumb.png.8621373e8d1e6c4df6ff9f511b4ceaf3.png

To those interested, I ate this + some Ben & Jerries ice cream, peanut butter and cookies flavor - it's been my absolute favorite for the past month 🤤 

nomnom.thumb.png.fc5f88abc5cb72ced36d925f9df185fd.png

I cook a lot with coconut milk and peanut-butter sauces if some are worried by the veggies and beans on the left :P 

PS: Sorry for the shiny mcshiney face, been sweating like crazy 😏

Edited by Maria Alive

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, Hush said:

I always loved your dedication, you really have this sparkle in your eyes and we can really tell all of this really matters to you and it's oh so great!

Keep being amazing!

That honestly means a lot, I love this community more then I can express so that's why I try and give it my all while genuinely enjoying it my own way ❤️  I'll keep doing my best 

• Curvage Model

@monhall I've done public stuffings many times but it's always difficult to find someone that isn't embarrassed by my behavior when I'm filming that binge episode 🤣

I eat the same amounts but I try not to show off too much, keep posture and let the staff wonder where a few pounds of food went 😬😏 

5 hours ago, Maria Alive said:

@monhall I've done public stuffings many times but it's always difficult to find someone that isn't embarrassed by my behavior when I'm filming that binge episode 🤣

I eat the same amounts but I try not to show off too much, keep posture and let the staff wonder where a few pounds of food went 😬😏 

Wow...that would be amazing to experience.   Keep up the great work!!!   Love the side (profile) belly shots.  

Guest Bloaty Boi

Hey Maria! I'm your great fan! I have got one question: what gives you more fun; noticing effects of gaining over a longer period of time or seeing contrast of your belly before and after stuffing/bloating?? 

• 4 months later...