Maria Alive: Going from vegan fit girl to thick curvy and beyond!

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, jubb18 said:

are you still vegan?

No, I still eat a lot plant-based but i wasn't able to gain more weight at a certain point. So made the conscious decision to eat animal products. I do buy meat and eggs from farmers directly whenever I can. 

• Curvage Model

I'm incredibly happy with everyone's responses, I'll definitely stick around and try to document my weight gain as well as I can! 

I noticed how my abs are very very faintly visible by now.., so I took a few pics while I was filming. I currently still weigh 154 lbs and my fat percentage was 23,4 today. 

9084762894.png

• Curvage Model

@polkvision@M_ustang1 Thank you so much, I could really use a great cook , having tasty hot meals around would definitely help to up the pounds ;) 

PS: Also noticed how my weight gain journey became a hair growth journey as well :P .

@jim bell Thanks! I hope to fatten my booty even more though! I loved doing the smoking video as well, too bad it's becoming quite the habit :rolleyes:... 

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, cheddar said:

Coconut oil, my dudes. The best of both worlds.

For some reason I can't stand coconut oil in food ( It's great as a hair conditioner, body lotion and even lube but.. errgh, icky

I do add coconut milk to my smoothies for extra calories and added thickness. 

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, polkvision said:

@Maria Alive Can't wait to see what Thanksgiving will do to your figure. It's refreshing to see someone new who's so eager to gain and balloon.

But there is a positive side to your new smoking habit. When you choose to quit you can replace those cravings with food and get even fatter! :D

I morphed you, hope that's alright. Maybe it could be a possible look into your future. (I'm a bit rusty at morphing so I hope this doesn't suck too badly.)

MORPH after thanksgiving stuffed.jpg  169   64.79 kB

Well, I live in the Netherlands; and we don't celebrate Thanks giving - AT ALL. We have Sinterklaas at the 5th of December..which is something totally different :rolleyes:

BUT, I'm going to try my best to make some recipes and make my own version of it, hope to experience the real deal someday! 

I personally love morphs! It would be great to gain that much belly and look permanently stuffed.. But so far my body ends up in quite a pear shape every morning. Not that I'm complaining, as long as I'm gaining B) - unintentional and super cheesy 

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, eeucomisso said:

Hello Maria welcome to curvage. Wow, you're a very, very cute and beauty. Every single pic of you, i don't know if a look to your eyes, lips, or tights. And damn, i can't take my eyes of your tongue tights, legs and bumm. You're like Nordic goddess. 

Almost forget. It's pretty amazing, a least to me, the fact of you get out of be vegan to grow gaining. I imagine this was hard to you for make this decision. Anyway, for keeping gaining, was a right decision. Kisses. 

Thank you Eeucomisso! a Nordic goddess, I wish :P

And it was a though choice, and I'll always continue to eat partly plant-based but I won't bore you guys with ethics and health benefits. Heck, we're here to get fat!  

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, drewmoney14 said:

I've actually noticed a bit of hair your growing on that chubby belly of yours! is that what your referring too? that is sooo amazingly hot if so! have you always had that or is that new also? 

Yes I have some baby hairs on my belly, I tend to keep it as it turns blond during summer anyways. I've always had some fuzz there, but I was actually referring to starting my journey with chin length hair and a shaved nape. The hairs on my belly make it extra soft though :rolleyes: