Maria Alive: Going from vegan fit girl to thick curvy and beyond!

• 10 months later...
Guest ForTheLoveOfThickWomen
On 12/24/2020 at 8:30 AM, Maria Alive said:

Merry Christmas 😏

image00001.jpeg

image00003.jpeg

image00007.jpeg

Woah! So glad you are making a return Maria. Your content was some of my favorite. 

• Curvage Model

Thanks for all the sweet replies @adecourv @Valkon @Mattlovescurves @dxm9999 @Willowd @ForTheLoveOfThickWomen @Ichigorukiableach

I've never really left, just that my weight can shift quite dramatically when I become a busy bee. 

In August I was back to 57-58 kilo's but I thankfully with a ton of help shifted back to 67 kilo's already!

I'm very excited for what the upcoming year holds. I'll always be quite unconventional in the gaining scene which won't ever change. 

I'm also lifting weights for my legs, doing yoga to try and see if I can mold myself into the model that forever inspires me to gain; Mal Malloy. 

Hopefully I can start posting here now finally since I was able to do some tweaks to my own fulltime job and got some time to play around with :) 

• Curvage Model

@B and B I actually cooked this year! I made Mexican wraps with tons of beans, corn, veggies, garlic sauce and cheese and I fried my own chicken wings in butter..with a side salad since it's for family. I think it came out well since I wasn't cooking in my own kitchen which is always a different feel. I also had a lot of chocolate, cookies, I had 2 little whipcream cakes and a big bowl of tiramisu... So I did well! 

@mcdorbandt Thank you! I feel so much sexier then I was this summer at 58 kilo's..I really didn't feel like myself in the mirror. Now I feel like the goddess within me emerges lol 

01.thumb.png.e8847d4949638f8bfe9c7b5fd585ac7a.png02.thumb.png.47c88e67e211a12e73cb3dd549efe58f.png

Also, guys, wtf. Not even a tiddy in the video's you're allowed to upload here. I get it but damn! Had a cute video in summer shorts that uh.

Won't fit for another month if I keep eating like this.

That'll be a lot of extra filming then since I had some video's ready but I show nipples in all of them fffffff----!

Listen To Your Heart Lol GIF by The Bachelor

Guest B and B

You don't do things by halves. Can't wait to see how out of shape you'll be next month. Those extra pounds look so good on you, you look so beautiful, these shorts won't last long lol 😅

• Curvage Model

@B and B Whatever I  intend on doing, I give it my all! But don't expect me out of shape, I'm actually exercising while gaining. Trick for me is to gain muscle and fat. 

If I'd just eat and do fuck all, I remain skinny and lean even. The one trick I always remembered from my college days is that you can never gain muscle without fat so I'm taking full advantage off it. My big inspiration is Mal Malloy to keep gaining and I know for certain that she maxed out her ass in the gym first + genetics AND then slammed on the pounds to create that perfect shape of hers! 

@mcdorbandt ALWAYS! I might be a niche but it's one I gladly stay in! Thank you for your kindness 🥰

@adecourv I honestly read that in Jim Carrey's voice...

very sexy jim carrey GIF

• 1 year later...