Maria Alive: Going from vegan fit girl to thick curvy and beyond!

Wow! You have gotten incredibly chubby and curvaceous! I'm amazed about your new curves, you have a lot of new sensual shapes all over your body, had you noticed?

Specially your legs and belly, your love handles are developing nice too ^_^
It's a lot more of you to appreciate now! 
Love to follow you here!

5a22e7b8f40da_11-poot.png.791ccbcef352881ac5af15d30eecb63d.thumb.png.214690db2a17233002a7049ac76b706f.png
5a22e6d256154_08-poot.png.77a6f1e9eaf99eddd74a2efce3d0e957.thumb.png.0d26961c70616e605ad850ed0aec40c5.png
5a22e689ecda8_04-poot.png.6a5a31176af0128e46acd28ac2d1abeb.thumb.png.f9072bce98655af519d09af140f42aca.png

5a22e69036715_03-poot.png.780d3113bb273f544b0db80f6c7cba84.thumb.png.c30d0ef836ba2a90adbd9f45202eb61b.png

3 hours ago, Gusto said:

I absolutely love your shape - and you take some of the most erotic, high quality photos I've ever seen. It's going to be amazing watching you grow - thank you for sharing your gain with us! Is your thong also XS?

I love how her underwear fits on her, I find her more attractive every time.

Guest Kika0119

Holy shit. Because of your height and the small size of your torso, you’re gonna look so big and round when you gain more weight 

4 minutes ago, abe2747` said:

Holy shit. Because of your height and the small size of your torso, you’re gonna look so big and round when you gain more weight 

That's what I was thinking! I'm so excited to see what you'll look like at 200 lbs. I think if you do measurements as you gain, you can get a sense of what areas are growing the most which can give an idea of the shape you may end up having - but surprises are equally wonderful:)

• Curvage Model

@extra_m13 Thank you! I'll definitely stick around to update my journey, it's so exciting to share pictures and see how much you guys enjoy it as well. It bring's me a lot of joy tbh and especially motivation! :) 

@kirsch Still not back to veganism for the full 100% and I think I'll only go back to it when I've reached my goal weight. I eat about 80% vegan at the moment, mostly during the day... and then around dinner the real fattening ingredients come out of the fridge. But I have to say, I've been adding tahini and peanut-butter directly to my smoothies which is really starting to make a difference! 

@Gusto Thank you so much again :wub:! I just can't wait to take more pictures when I hear that, I'm so easy haha~ and.. to be honest I've never been able to fit into an XS thong, most of it is L :rolleyes:

@Gabore Thank you, the gains in my legs amazing, I keep playing with them as well as they ALMOST make my chair disappear underneath me ( A serious goal of mine and a way to keep up ) but keep in mind that my belly was inflated with ''4 inches of air''  ;)  - I'd love if I gained that much already and it's great for future references.. 

- definitely getting softer and bigger though~! and that's what I'm so curious about, when do you go from thick, to chubby, to eventually...BBW status <3 - I've seen a lot of discussion of when that is. I personally always thought beyond 200lbs but correct me if I'm wrong. 

@abe2747` Shhh.. that was supposed to be a surprise :ph34r:.... I'll need to do an all over body measurement pretty soon, I have about 6 months left to go from 154 to 174 lbs which is my goal for this summer. Then we'll take some hot bikini pictures on the beach!....But only if I make it of course :P 

8 hours ago, Maria Alive said:

- definitely getting softer and bigger though~! and that's what I'm so curious about, when do you go from thick, to chubby, to eventually...BBW status <3 - I've seen a lot of discussion of when that is. I personally always thought beyond 200lbs but correct me if I'm wrong. 

It depends on your height and body fat distribution. If you look at these photos at My Body Gallery, you'll notice that the women are all the same height as you and some of them look pretty chubby at 200 lbs, while others don't. I've always found that so fascinating:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 5-12-2017 at 5:05 PM, Gusto said:

It depends on your height and body fat distribution. If you look at these photos at My Body Gallery, you'll notice that the women are all the same height as you and some of them look pretty chubby at 200 lbs, while others don't. I've always found that so fascinating:)

That's very true, but still.. I think I could pass as a BBW between 185/200 lbs on my frame, at least that's how I visualize it most often. Amazing gallery by the way, some good fat-spo ;) .

On 05/12/2017 at 11:05 AM, Gusto said:

It maybe also a matter of body lean mass/body fat mass ratio. 🤔