Maria Alive: Going from vegan fit girl to thick curvy and beyond!

• Curvage Model

This was right before I started modelling again, been doing it since I was 18. I was a little 'bigger' then but was convinced by photographers to lose additional weight so poses would come out more 'flattering' - how wrong they were ;) 

01 - model sheet.png

02 - model sheet.png

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, jubb18 said:

are you still vegan?

No, I still eat a lot plant-based but i wasn't able to gain more weight at a certain point. So made the conscious decision to eat animal products. I do buy meat and eggs from farmers directly whenever I can. 

I'm beyond thrilled to see you here on Curvage! I've been watching your videos on YouTube for a while now and have always been really impressed with the quality content you produce!  You look absolutely stunning with the added weight! :wub:  I especially enjoyed hearing about what motivated you to gain - you can never post too many "skinny/before" pics lol - they are great for documenting your progress and seeing how far you've come since you first started! It is going to be such an honor & joy to be able to watch you gain even more over time and achieve your future goals & milestones. It doesn't matter how slowly or quickly you gain, btw - the most important thing is to enjoy the journey.

9 hours ago, Maria Alive said:

And this is where I roughly am now! I weigh 154 / 69 kg currently. I haven't gained much WEIGHT WISE the last 3 months. 

But my fat percentage is going up to 25% finally! Which is a lot if you started from 16%. I gain most of my weight in my legs so far and hope to reach a 50 inch booty someday :wub:

There's nothing wrong with round hips and thick thighs.