Any good stories y’all Reccomend.

1mn01

I was looking for some stories. And I realized I had read a lot of the good ones. If you all are looking for some good ones fanedfox is pretty good. He’s on deviantart and fantasyfeeder, as well as some on the dimensions forum. but if you want his recent stuff I recommend deviantart. I’m probably just stating the obvious because the dude is like a legend in the community. But yeah. I’m a straight guy who prefers realistic stuff that involves females. Any story length is ok. I’m just looking for some good stuff to read.

This thread contains responses from several folks (including myself) to more or less this same question, but with a focus on DeviantArt as the story-hosting website.

Older yet and even more narrow in focus, but perhaps still relevant, is this thread:

Finally, since you expressed a particular preference for "realistic" female weight gain erotica of any length, and since you seem to have only joined Curvage relatively recently, I'm gonna be "that guy" and self-servingly shill my own story (which I posted on Curvage, DeviantArt, and other places in early 2017): The Slowest Champion -Revisited-   If you like it and find yourself sufficiently curious, check out some of my older DeviantArt journal posts and the comments on each section of the story for pertinent extra details.

1 hour ago, riptoryx said:

This thread contains responses from several folks (including myself) to more or less this same question, but with a focus on DeviantArt as the story-hosting website.

Older yet and even more narrow in focus, but perhaps still relevant, is this thread:

Finally, since you expressed a particular preference for "realistic" female weight gain erotica of any length, and since you seem to have only joined Curvage relatively recently, I'm gonna be "that guy" and self-servingly shill my own story (which I posted on Curvage, DeviantArt, and other places in early 2017): The Slowest Champion -Revisited-   If you like it and find yourself sufficiently curious, check out some of my older DeviantArt journal posts and the comments on each section of the story for pertinent extra details.

Thanks. Yeah. I joined about a day ago. I usually Don’t make profiles for this sort of thing but I decided screw it and made one. And I think I read the original Slowest champion once. I’ll be glad to read the story again. Thanks again for the help. 

1 minute ago, 1mn01 said:

Thanks. Yeah. I joined about a day ago. I usually Don’t make profiles for this sort of thing but I decided screw it and made one. And I think I read the original Slowest champion once. I’ll be glad to read the story again. Thanks again for the help. 

Well, I'm glad you did decide to "officially" sign up with Curvage. There's so much here. I'm always surprised to see the number folks seemingly only just now joining in.

And if you liked the original "The Slowest Champion" by @flaming-hades (I certainly did!), then you'll probably like my retelling of it, too. It's very much in the same spirit, but expanded (pun intended).

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2017 at 10:16 PM, maltesefalcon said:

I happen to like maltesefalcon's stories on this very web site. Possibly a biased opinion though. :P

Yo! I’ve read your stuff before! You’re really good. I like the detail you put into the descriptions of the gain(s) throughout a story, you pull that off well while still keeping the reader engaged. You got some great stuff. 

• 1 year later...

"Scribe" is a masterpiece in its own way. Every once in awhile I re-read the chapters describing a cheerleader gaining weight every time the word "fat" is uttered around her. A real shame the author disappeared off the face of the internet. I guess I'll have to write a similar story someday to sate my appetite 😈

https://fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view?id=7462

• 2 weeks later...