The Expansion of Emily

GetThiccer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry guys, I've just been a bit bogged down with stuff and haven't been in the mood to write lately. I never force myself to write if I'm not feeling it, mainly because it's a hobby I do for pleasure and there's no point in forcing it. Forcing myself to write would also inevitably mean a subpar and passionless product, which is not fair to any readers who've been following this story for the past year or so. I need to have the time and be in the right headspace to get it exactly as I want it and leave people satisfied. The good news is, I have been starting to chip away at it the last few days, so expect another chapter sooner rather than later!

2 hours ago, LordTrump said:

Sorry guys, I've just been a bit bogged down with stuff and haven't been in the mood to write lately. I never force myself to write if I'm not feeling it, mainly because it's a hobby I do for pleasure and there's no point in forcing it. Forcing myself to write would also inevitably mean a subpar and passionless product, which is not fair to any readers who've been following this story for the past year or so. I need to have the time and be in the right headspace to get it exactly as I want it and leave people satisfied. The good news is, I have been starting to chip away at it the last few days, so expect another chapter sooner rather than later!

Only write for yourself and no-one else, if you're not keen to write then don't. The fact that we enjoy it is a bonus (and your story is awesome!), but your number one priority has to be your enjoyment

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Expansion of Emily: Part 16

I'm going to be really busy for the next few weeks, so just thought I'd leave you guys a little something.

Only about two more chapters to go now everyone. Sorry to keep you all waiting for updates, but unfortunately life just tends to get in the way of all the fun stuff sometimes.

'Wakey, wakey Em! Allison sang as she barged into Emily's room. 'I hope you didn't forget what day it is!
Emily groaned as Allison set her scale down in the middle of her bedroom. 'Final weigh in day!
'Fuck you Ali,' Emily croaked as she wiped her eyes, her meaty, heavy arms brushing against mammoth mammary tissue.  
'Come on sleepyhead! Allison playfully goaded as she smacked the soft mountain of Emily's ass through the covers and sauntered around the bed to face her friend, who had been sleeping on her side.
'Let's get you on that scale. I charged up the camera already, so we're all set. We're not gonna have the house to ourselves all day you know.'
Emily's head was mashed deep into her pillows, but Allison could still make out half of her glowering expression.
'I can't believe you woke me up.' Emily's muffled voice muttered. 'I swear you're 100 times more excited about this whole thing than me.'
Realising she could probably afford to dial it down a bit, Allison softened her tone. 'Do you want breakfast first? I can make you some waffles if you want.'
'Mmhmm, go get on that,' Emily replied lazily, now becoming conscious of the empty feeling in her stomach. 'You gotta keep your fat girl fed, after all...'
Allison obeyed and left, leaving a half asleep Emily slothfully beached on her bed. She didn't want to get up and face whatever impossibly huge number would greet her on the scale. Judging from the size she was now, Emily was quite certain she had overshot her target of 250 by a considerable margin. This confused her considering she didn't feel she had been consuming enough calories to get that fat in the timeframe she had, but she supposed she might be overthinking it. Either way, whether she was 250 or heavier, she was now truly obese, and she had to laugh at the naivete she had about the reality of being this heavy back when she was clocking in around 200. An itch began to prickle her belly, and Emily reached under the covers and gave her doughy gut a scratch, fingers sinking deep into the soft pliable flesh beneath the fabric of her nightie. Her belly had really grown as of late, and it had become just as much of a problem area as her lower half. In fact, if Emily was asked to describe her body in one word, it would be 'round'. Seemingly every part of her had been plumped and rounded with lard, from the jiggly ass that ate her underwear, ham hock thighs that made her waddle, overblown hips that bumped into people, her dome of a gut, her chipmunk cheeked face. She didn't even have wrists anymore, and her fingers were nothing but juicy little sausages. Even her feet were fat, an area Emily had never even considered when thinking of fat storage areas. She gave the side of her tummy a light smack, feeling the quiver course through the thick adipose tissue. She just had so much body now. So much useless body to dress, clean and move around. There was never a moment when Emily wasn't reminded of her size, and even now, just lying in bed, she was acutely aware of the weight of her gut sinking sideways into the mattress. It was more work to get in comfortable sleeping positions, and Emily was thankful she was single at this weight. She could only imagine how annoying it would be for a guy to listen to her sighs and grunts while the bed creaked as she shifted around. The sheer heaviness of her body had contributed to an extension of her snooze time in the mornings, as it worked in anchoring her to her bed. If anything, Emily's weight gain endeavour had generated significantly more empathy within her for the morbidly obese population of the world. She now understood why they didn't just 'do something about it' as she had once thought in a more innocent time. Everything was just so much more of a chore, even something as simple as getting out of bed had its challenges.  Once upon a time she could gracefully slide from under the covers without a care in the world. Nowadays, Emily had to swing her heavy legs over the edge while using the momentum to rock herself up to a sitting position. This spared her from bearing the full weight of her belly and breasts when sitting up (which wasn't particularly comfortable). The bed creaked in protest as Emily performed this routine, a sigh escaping her lungs from moving the weight of her body. Her butt, now little more than two overinflated sacs of dough, sunk into the mattress as her thighs oozed outward. She spread them apart slightly to relieve her lap of the weight of her belly, which had been steadily increasing in pressure against her legs the more lard she filled it with. Gripping the bedside dresser with one hand she heaved herself up, her feet aching from suddenly being undertaken with the pressure of bearing the full weight of her body. Emily huffed as she pulled off her nightie and waddled over to her closet, clad only in her panties. Gravity had long ago gotten the better of her tummy and it was hanging over the waistband obscuring her pubic area. Her doughy arms jiggled heavily as she changed out of her panties, which had been left damp from sweating through the night. She pawed through her drawers, searching for something appropriate to wear for her final weigh in. Her first instinct was to put on one of her billowy dresses that would hopefully render her appearance somewhat presentable for her size, but then decided against it. After all, considering the reason she was making this video, it would probably be best if she didn't hide her fatness. She wanted Professor Craven to see, really see, how much work she had put into this little experiment. Emily finally settled on an outgrown pink tank top and a tight pair of black leggings, with the latter being pulled up high to contain the hang of her gut. They were decidedly difficult to squeeze into, and Emily felt like she had had a mini workout by the time she'd squeezed into them.
'Yep, these bad boys are definitely on their last legs.' She thought.  
Her tank top was heavily creased from stretching over her body, and the mirror bore full evidence of the immense strain it was under from her swollen breasts, thickened waist and girthy middle. Back and side rolls bulged against the tight fabric, with her bra band creating particularly juicy rolls underneath the strained fabric, and the top stopped just above her belly button and left her squishy midriff exposed for Professor Craven to gawk at, with a smattering of red stretch marks and the black hole of her belly button on full display. The top showed quite a bit of cleavage and lacy bra, and the straps of both dug into her padded shoulders. Her lower half was an out of control expanse of squish and jiggle which made Emily feel quite naked even when clothed, her bootiliciousness never ceasing to draw attention to itself with its wavelike ripples. Her thighs had expanded into even thicker trunks as of late and rubbed all the way to the knee, forcing her feet to splay out further and further when she stood. She caught a glimpse of her sloped profile, and sighed at the utter lack of jawline and neck. She had one more chin than she needed, which blended into soft chipmunk cheeks which made her massive size obvious from her face alone. Sighing, she made her way downstairs, trying her best to ignore the creak of the floorboards under her heavy footfalls. A stack of waffles lay waiting at her usual spot, and Emily sighed as she set her bulk down in a dining chair to join Allison at the table, ass pouring over the chair in every direction.
'Hey girl,' Allison said, surveying her obese friend from behind her glasses. 'How are you feeling? Ready for the moment of truth?
Emily drew her breath sharply. 'Oh god, I don't even know. I feel so fucking fat Ali, I'm almost too scared to find out.'
And she was right, because from Allison's perspective Emily appeared to have outshot her goal of 250 pounds by a significant margin. She observed that her friend sat a bit differently now compared to even 25 pounds ago, with each thick slab of thigh meat spread apart slightly to accomodate her potbelly, which was accumulating more jiggly heft by the day. Her tank top showed off Emily's armpits bulging with fat, and her pillowy arms now appeared to hold more mass than some of the dudes Allison saw at the gym, a whole different kind of mass of course, as was evident from the constant jiggles from even the slightest movement. She watched her friend's double chin squish against her neck as she chewed, her hand absent mindedly stroking her belly as she ate, almost as if she was nursing some kind of gargantuan food baby. It felt like an eternity waiting for her to finish, and Allison was noticeably irritated by the time Emily had polished off her meal.
'Alright slowpoke, time to get you weighed,' Allison grunted as she helped pull Emily to her feet, the task made no easier from Emily's reluctance towards seeing the final sinful number on the scale.
'My anxiety's really bad right now Ali,' Emily said, her tone worried as Allison set the scale down on the kitchen floor and walked back to the tripod she had set up for recording. 'I mean, look at how much I've broken out over the last few weeks!
Allison regarded her friend, and agreed that she looked a bit of a mess. Emily's dark hair was unkempt and frizzy, and her chubby, makeup free features were dotted with a smattering of pimples.
'Don't worry about it,' Allison said. 'Hell, it might even help your grade if you look nice and frumpy at the end. Professor Craven will really be able to appreciate the 'evolution'.'
She then began to focus the camera. 'Alright Em, step back a bit. I need to get all of you in the frame.'
They started off with the usual intro, nowadays punctuated by Emily's breathier manner of talking. This was a damning sign that she was in a whole nother ballpark of obesity, and Allison had really noticed a difference compared to when Emily had been hovering around the 200 pound mark.
'Alright, the moment of truth,' Emily sighed as she stepped onto the scale, feeling it sag under her great weight.
Both girls held their breath, waiting in agony for the scale to make up its mind.
Finally, in it's familiar monotone voice: '282.6 pounds'.
It was like a bomb had been dropped, with both girls stunned into silence by the reveal.
'Oookayyyy, now that should wrap it up! Allison said as she switched the camera off. 'Amazing stuff Em. I think drinks entirely on yours truly will be entirely within the bounds of possibility tonight!
Emily didn't respond, and Allison looked up from putting away the camera. Her friend stood motionless on the scale, hands on hips, a confused and haunted expression frozen on her face.
Allison felt a little scared.
'What's the matter Em?
Emily's eyes pierced daggers into Allison's, making her recoil slightly.
'What's the matter you ask? Emily replied through gritted teeth. 'Maybe what's the matter is that I weigh almost 300 fucking pounds when I was meant to only weigh 250??
'Well you were going in pretty hard on the eating there,' Allison said softly. 'And sometimes when a person gets to a certain size their bodies just completely open the floodgates on weight gain...'
'Nope, nope nope, I was following your eating plan Allison! Emily shot back as the milky flesh of her cleavage bounced heavily as she stepped off the scale toward Allison. 'You're the one who's primarily been feeding me and cooking for me, and I've been eating roughly the same amount compared to when I was with Steve. So you tell me where the additional thirty pounds came from! 
Allison exhaled haughtily. 'What exactly are you insinuating here Emily, that I've been covertly fattening you even more than necessary? Has the gravity of what you've been doing for the past year even registered yet? You've been stuffing your face with seconds, thirds and fourths of the most fattening junk nearly every day, and then you freak out that your just a little more obese than you were planning to be? I don't get you at all.'
'Oh just get out,' Emily said as she exasperatedly pointed to the door. 'I'm not in the mood for your sarcastic bullshit.'
'Fine,' Allison said as she snatched her purse off the kitchen counter. 'Call me when you're less hysterical.' Seconds later she was out the front door, leaving Emily to wallow in a well of conflicting thoughts. 

That evening, Emily had finally decided that perhaps she had let the initial shock of the larger than expected number lead her to act unnecessarily hostile towards her friend. After all, she hadn't exactly been grazing on carrotsticks and lettuce for the past year. It was during the middle of her after dinner chores that she decided to text Allison that she was sorry about kicking her out. There was a lot of garbage to take out, certainly more since she had adopted her new lifestyle. Getting fat wasn't exactly environmentally friendly, and Emily thought of her morally righteous teenage self who once gave a powerpoint presentation on tips to reduce your carbon footprint. She cringed at what that girl would think of the sloppy, morbidly obese consumer she had now become. Both garbage bags she was holding in each hand were properly bulging with crap (mostly her crap, although Emily tried to avoid thinking about that), enough so that the plastic was starting to split.
'Come on, don't tear, just a little further..' Emily thought as she picked up the pace of her waddle across the front yard to the bins, which were located on the sidewalk.
'How do you do Emily? Kindly old Mr Futterman from next door greeted as he watered his rosebush. 'Lovely night, isn't it?
'Yeah, it sure is! Emily replied through a forced, gritted smile. She had lived next door to Mr Futterman her entire life, and she could only imagine how surreal it must be for him to see her blimped out like this. His smile was friendly, but Emily could see his eyes staring at her fleshy, bobbing cleavage and jiggling potbelly.
'He must be so shocked to see me get like this,' Emily thought with embarrassment.
In reality, Mr Futterman was saddened but none too surprised by his attractive young neighbour's colossal weight gain. She had just started college and judging from what he had observed from his daughter, his nieces and many of the young people in town, weight gain seemed to be a right of passage to adulthood for the current generation. He knew all about the 'freshman fifteen' and 'sophomore twenty', but that was kid's stuff compared to what he was seeing now. The college feeding machine had apparently gone through an upgrade because the friendly and energetic girl who he used to always see cartwheeling on the front lawn  had been transformed into just another walking, talking blob of ungainly human matter. Meals on wheels. All-American beef cattle, whatever you wanted to call them, waddling around town with their asses hanging out of their pants while they scarfed down alcohol and ice cream by the gallon. Mr Futterman was seeing it everywhere now with the younger generation, bright eyed kids who immediately succumbed to the world's tempations as soon as they were unleashed into the world. The young people were fatter than ever, and as Mr Futterman watched his sweathog of a neighbour he silently thanked the good Lord that he had been allowed to live his life in a time when the average woman's BMI didn't exceed their age. Emily's case was the worst he had ever seen. She appeared to have completely doubled in size over the past year, and Futterman regarded her gargantuan swaying ass with pity as she waddled along, her grey sweats starting to slip down her butt from the endless jiggling of porky flesh. It was such a devastating waste of a beautiful girl, another one just fattened like livestock in the depraved and corrupt society they existed in. Her clothes were stretched to the limit, with her black tank top not even succeeding in covering the entirety of her meaty middle (girl was wide) and Futterman could even hear her heavy breathing from his yard. She was so fat it was pathetic, obviously hindered from the heavy coat of meat straining her muscles and joints and weakening her until she was as coordinated and mobile as an old lady despite only being in her early twenties. The sight made Futterman depressed. She had had so much potential, and now she was nothing but an overblown parody of the fit little hottie from a long forgotten time.
'Do you need any help with that hon? Futterman called, watching Emily's bobbing ass cheeks with disgust and pity. 'Always happy to lend a hand if you need it!  
Squishy thighs jiggled endlessly from beneath her skintight sweatpants, with the fat of her inner thighs endlessly pushing the other away in a battle that would see no winners. This motion sent the cheeks of her impossibly wide and juicy rump rising and falling abruptly, with each fall sending quivers through the fatty flesh of her  grotesquely overripe ass cheeks.
'My word they're making em' big these days,' Futterman thought with horror.
'Uh, no thanks! Emily called back through her panting. 'I've got it all under contr-.'
As if on cue, both bags tore in unison, the contents tumbling across the grass in a neverending avalanche of garbage. Emily groaned and threw the emptied bags to the ground, a spasm of jiggling erupting from her flabby arms and coursing down through her breasts and belly. She sounded very upset and angry, and Futterman kept his mouth shut as he worked to finish watering the rest of his plants as fast as he could.
'Are you fucking kidding me?! Emily yelled as she abruptly bent over to start picking up all the bullshit. 'I'm so not in the goddamn moo-,'
If what just happened had been one of the worst things that could have happened in that moment, then what occurred next was certainly a close runner up. Right after bending over Emily felt a slight change in pressure around her hindquarters, and a quick brush of her ass revealed that she had busted through her sweats like a pig. Futterman watched as the massive white orbs jiggled and gyrated as the beet red owner turned around and locked eyes with him. Futterman turned off his hose and hurried back inside. He had seen enough of the obesity epidemic to last him the rest of his life.
'Oh god, oh god,' Emily gasped as she felt the fabric tear down her thigh even more from the motion. Her heart was pounding and she was starting to hyperventilate. She had never felt so humiliated in her life,  and she darted her head around looking for any other bystander unlucky enough to have caught a glimpse of the second moon shining that night. Thankfully, the street was pretty dead otherwise, and Emily began to step over the mess of garbage to change and clean up the shitpile of trash. The evidence of the monster ass that had just split her pants in front of the neighbour was strewn about the yard for the world to see. Whipped cream canisters, pizza boxes, candy wrappers, fast food containers, soda cans, donut boxes, weight gain powder.
Weight gain powder?
Despite having most of her ass on display for the world to see Emily froze in her tracks, picking up the emptied container with a frighteningly blank expression frozen across her face. Well, blank apart from her eyes, with the fires of a deep rage being visibly stoked within them. Her hands began to shake as she gripped the container with escalating force, her anger rising up like a volcano as she stared at the 'Serious Mass' label while realising what had been happening for the past couple of months.
'That...fucking...BITCH!! Emily screamed as she threw the container down and stormed back to the house to grab her car keys (and change her clothes. That was kind of a given).
'Where are you off to honey? Rebecca called from her recliner as Emily stomped back out the door. 'It's getting quite late, isn't it?
'Oh nothing much,' Emily chirped, her voice giddy from the combination of anger and forced cheerfulness. 'Just off to see a friend!

To be continued...      

• 2 months later...

The Expansion of Emily Part 17

Ok guys, it's finally done! As of today this story is the 4th most viewed story on this site with about 64,000 views, so I'd like to thank all of you for reading, reacting and commenting. Back when I started I never would have imagined my first attempt in this kinky little sub-genre connecting to the extent that it has, and it certainly makes the act of writing infinitely more enjoyable when you know so many people out there are reading and enjoying your work. While life did get in the way from time to time, I'm happy to say that the damn thing is now finished and I can finally work on brainstorming the next story. I definitely won't post anything until I've written at least half of it, so updates can be posted more frequently and not leave readers hanging for months on end. Anyway thanks again for reading, and there'll be more stories on the way in the near future!      

Emily pulled up across the street from Allison's house, the arrival of her car breaking the calmness of the affluent residential street.  She parked roughly a house back, killing the headlights and cloaking the car in darkness. She had calmed down over the course of the drive, still furious but now more in control. She still had trouble believing it. Why would Allison, her best friend for most of her life, purposely fatten her even more than they had agreed upon? Emily just didn't get it. Did Allison secretly hate her? Had she done something to anger her without knowing? Or maybe it was a more sexual thing, in that Allison was secretly getting off on her porkier form (lord knows she'd had enough experience with that over the past year). Or was it more simple, in that maybe her slightly nerdy blonde friend possessed a dark and sadistic streak that Emily knew nothing about? Whatever it was, she was about to find out. She was too absorbed in her thoughts to pay any mind to the sleek Maserati parked in the driveway as she stomped up the steps to the front door, panting slightly. She rang the bell, hands trembling slightly from the anticipation of wringing Allison’s skinny little neck. There was no telling what she would have done if Allison herself had answered the door, and luckily Allison’s mother answered instead, forcing Emily to get a grip on herself.
‘Oh, Emily what a surprise! Mrs Matthews exclaimed, her sharp blue eyes unsubtly darting down to ogle Emily’s belly straining against her black stretch pants, making her burn red with embarrassment.
'Hello Mrs. Matthews,' Emily greeted as calmly as she could muster. 'Is Allison home?
'Yes, she's just upstairs with her boyfriend at the moment, but I can call her down.’
‘No no, I won't be long,' Emily replied cheerfully, flashing a smile as fake as Mrs Matthews' tits. 'I just need to discuss something related to school with her.'
'Oh, that's quite alright, go on up,' Mrs. Matthews replied as she waved Emily up. 'Just take it easy on the stairs though honey, they can be quite taxing on the lungs!
Emily blushed a little as she turned her back and began heaving herself up the staircase.
Had Allison's mom just fatshamed her?
What a bitch.
Fatshame or not, Mrs. Matthews's warning proved to be grounded in reality as Emily could feel her heartrate begin to increase as she climbed the never-ending staircase. Her legs felt like leaden weights, and jiggles coursed through her entire body with each heavy step. By the time she reached the top she was panting profusely and the barely existent muscles in her legs ached like hell. The bathroom on the top floor gave her the opportunity to go splash some water on her face to cool off. Most of her rage had dulled from the exertion, and now Emily just wanted to get the whole ordeal over with so she could go lie down in her nice comfy bed. The fat girl with the perfectly circular face in the mirror looked tired, with a slight sadness to her eyes. These eyes harboured a deep confusion, signalling that she was finding it difficult to accept exactly how she had found herself in this body, in this situation, in this house, at this point in time. It was feeling a little cool down below, and Emily grabbed the hem of her pants and shimmied them up to cover the entire bulk of her ass. The rest of her body bobbed to its own accord from the motion, and Emily had to marvel at how temporarily big her double chin had gotten from squishing against her neck. Mother of god was she fat. And not just a little fat, but FAT. The plain purple T-shirt that she had hastily thrown on before leaving the house used to be one of her baggier pairs, but now it unapologetically clung to the rounded, fleshy contours of her sagging breasts and meaty love handles. Her belly pressed against the fabric, which shamelessly showed off the deep indent of her navel. Her arms had become absolutely enormous, and the shirt sleeves barely covered the blobby girth of her upper arms. They quivered violently as she pushed her long hair back from her face and pulled it into a hasty ponytail. Her forearms were becoming extraordinarily meaty too, and they melded nearly seamlessly into her fat hands, the layer of pudge obfuscating any definition of a wrist and forming a crease. Her shirt rose up slightly, exposing a pale sliver of bulky belly. She felt so naked being this big. None of her clothes fit properly, and even if they did there would be no disguising the ponderous movements of her flesh as she maneuvered her queen sized frame around. She hated the staring, the snide comments, the creaking furniture whenever she sat, the feeling of always being on the brink of ripping her clothes, her aching joints, constantly being sweaty and puffed out. But the thing she hated the most, something she had once taken for granted and had never considered losing, was the lack of male attention. When she was slim she could bend anyone with the Y chromosome to her whim, except now the more weight she gained equalled more power lost over the male gender. No guy, even homely ones she normally wouldn't have given the time of day, shot her a second glance during the minimal occasions she went out in public. She had still tried her best to look nice when she was weighing in the low to mid 200s, doing her hair, makeup and dressing as fashionably as she could, but the addition of her more recent poundage made her give up entirely. What normal dude would give a fuck about how pretty her face was if it was attached to a body knocking on the door of 300 lbs? She was lonely and horny, and her size was severely limiting her options in the local gene pool. All for some stupid project for university, made even worse by her former best friend's covert fattening of her. If it wasn't for that bitch Allison, she would be at a far more manageable weight. Still big no doubt, but maybe not so morbidly obese that her quality of life would be as negatively impacted as it was now. And now, it was time to give that blonde bitch a piece of her mind. It was a big house, and it felt like ages before Emily paused in front of Allison's bedroom door, listening to the sex noises of Allison and her boyfriend (when had that bitch gotten a boyfriend anyway?). Emily took a deep breath, psyching herself up. Of all the times to confront Allison, it just had to be while she was getting dicked down. Finally mustering up the courage, Emily swung the door open.
Allison and Travis yelped from the bed and awkwardly rolled apart from beneath the sheets.
'Fucking hell mom, what did I tell you about knocking last-', Allison gasped, her speech cut short as she sat up and regarded Emily's bulky frame filling out most of the doorframe.
'E-Emily, what are you doing here? She uttered in a much tinnier voice.
Travis gawked at her.
'Holy shit Allison, I knew she'd gotten huge from the photos you were showing me but in person... my god.'
'Oh, so is that what you were you getting up to in your spare time? Emily said as she inched closer to the bed, her tone of voice disconcertingly mild for the occasion. 'So spiking my food with weight gain powder wasn't enough, you just had to be fucking my ex too?
'Get out Travis,' Allison said in a similar deadpan tone, her eyes cold and steely. 'Just some girl talk we need to have.'
Travis reluctantly got out of bed and hastily put his clothes back on. Emily didn't even look at him as he passed, even though she could feel his eyes survey her fleshy mass. As soon as Travis shut the door Allison casually got of bed and started dressing back into her pyjamas.
'So you found me out,' Allison said as she fastened up her bra. 'I'll be honest Emily, I thought I was a goner when you weighed in at 282 earlier. But you never were the brightest girl, were you?
'Why did you do it Allison? Emily asked, her emotions starting to well up again. 'You've been my best friend my entire life. I was gaining weight anyway, why would you want me to get this huge?
Allison threw back her head and laughed, and Emily was surprised to hear a hint of pain within it.
'Why would I want you to become morbidly obese you ask? Well isn't that fucking rich. I mean gee, wasn't the fact that I was just fucking your ex reason enough to sink it in to that thick head of yours Emily?
'I don't understand,' Emily said, her heart breaking from seeing what the girl she once thought of as her bestie had become.
'Of course you don't understand,' Allison yelled as she pulled up her sweatpants and started advancing toward Emily. 'Of course you have no idea how it feels to be me. I mean you had what, five boyfriends in high school? And how many did I have Emily? That's right, fucking ZERO. I swear to god wherever we went you'd get hit on by some mouthbreather, it's like you just had these weird pheromones around you that drove the guys wild. And of course you were too self-absorbed to even consider how I felt, that maybe I perhaps possessed a sexuality of my own and would maybe like one or two of those dudes for myself? Did you ever think about that?
'Fuck you, I set you up a few times! Emily shouted back. 'We double dated out on the beach and always had fun. Selective memory much?
Allison snickered as she advanced closer.
'Yeah, one of us certainly had fun. But you were too busy copulating in the bathroom stall like a bunch of rodents to notice that my date was always clearly more interested in one of us over the other.'
Emily didn't know what to say. She tried to think of a comeback but looking back...
'And so after a while I decided to take matters into my own hands.' Allison continued. 'And then when you came to me wondering what to do for that stupid assignment for that stupid class, it finally clicked. I was going to help make you fat, and consequently make me the more sexually desirable one. After a while I realised the eating plan we were on wasn't going to cut it. You weren't big enough. You were still cute,  and you still nabbed a boyfriend. I mean let's face it girl, with our current obesity crisis, fat is very much in fashion. So I realised later that your gain would have to be accelerated through other means.'
She grinned as she paused directly in front of Emily.
'Enter the weight gain powder.'
Emily spat on the floor in front of Allison's feet.
'Raving psychopath.'
Allison laughed. 'But tell me Emily, what's so crazy about wanting to, shall we say, cull the competition a little bit?  When all those hot guys see you and me, a bloated, gassy heifer with that skinny blonde nerd, what girl do you think they'd rather fuck? Certainly not the one that they'd have to lubricate and push a whole spare tire of belly out of the way before even considering penetrating her cunt, right?
Emily glared at her in seething rage, her hands trembling. Allison's neck was so close...
'I'll tell you something Emily,' Allison continued, her smile growing wider as she pushed her face up closer. 'That geeky nerd with glasses you used to take for granted is doing pretty damn well in the sex and dating department now that you're out of the picture. Turns out that when you're not gallivanting around like a horny rabbit intent on breeding with every male in town guys can actually appreciate some of the unique charms I have to offer. Turns out that geeky nerd is actually...oh what's the word...oh yeah, pretty fucking HOT!
Emily slapped her, sending Allison reeling sideways.
'Ohhh girlfight! She grinned as she spat out a lank of hair. 'It's on bit-'. 
'You talk too much! Emily screamed as she bodyslammed Allison, her weight knocking her waifish friend  onto the bed. Emily felt a bodyquake course through her fat from the sudden movement, but she wasn't about to let her weight hinder her now. She leaped onto the bed over Allison and cushioned her with her bulk before she could clamber up. Emily wedged Allison's neck between each gargantuan pillowy arm and squeezed.
'You better be enjoying this Allison, I wouldn't have these arms if it weren't for you! Emily yelled, her voice slightly crazed as retches escaped from Allison's throat, squeezed tight from a prison of heavy adipose.
'Remember a year ago on the golf course when I warned about waddling over to your house and crushing you with my fat sweaty lard? Looks like you're flat out of luck now honey!
She squeezed tighter, and the retches became more pained. She couldn't see Allison's face, but the sides of her cheeks had gone beet red. Emily realised that she actually had the power to kill Allison with the weight of her body. She didn't want to let go (the slut certainly deserved more punishment) but she worried that too much longer was going to take Allison out of the picture permanently. Just as Allison's retches threatened to lapse into a more dangerous sound, Emily let go and awkwardly rolled off the bed. Allison collapsed pathetically into the mattress, gagging uncontrollably. Emily regarded her one final time, a curious mixture of pity and disdain, before swinging her hefty ass around and waddling back out to the hall. She had no more business here.

As promised, Emily received her A+ from Professor Craven, who seemed exceptionally sad to see her go during the last class of the year. He was quite an odd man, but considering how he had aced her for the year, Emily had no complaints (Hell, she didn't know what she would've done if he hadn't aced her). Immediately after receiving her grades Emily put herself on a strict diet and attempted to cull the refrigerator and pantry of fattening foods. Unfortunately, both her mom and sister had taken a liking to many of the new foods that Emily had been consuming over the past year. This meant that Emily would find the food supply curiously restocked even after she had binned many of the contents, making her planned weight loss even more of a challenge. When she wasn't at work,  her mom was eating in front of the TV on her recliner, with the 400 lb weight bracket inching closer by the day. Marisa was also commonly found lounging with her mom, and had also grown very fat. She didn't weigh quite as much as Emily, but her tendency to store most of her body fat down below in a pear shape gave her an even wider silhouette compared to Emily's more proportionate hourglass frame. While Marisa had been gaining weight steadily over the course of Emily's project, she had really blimped out in the past few months after getting herself a boyfriend. Emily was inclined to believe her big sis may have stumbled into a feedee relationship, but she saw no reason to object considering how happy the couple seemed. Her sister was much nicer now that she was fat too, and Emily felt a little better about her weight situation knowing that Marisa had found herself in the same boat as her. And from what Emily could observe, her sister didn't even seem to mind. Sure, Marisa enjoyed complaining to her about standard fat girl problems like cellulite, stretch marks and outgrown clothes, but she also seemed very receptive to Jeff's pampering. Emily remembered what that had felt like when she was with Steve. She had been treated like a queen, and her heart ached for good times gone. It had certainly been the most passionate relationship she'd been in. Steve could barely keep his hands off her, and after watching her sister and her boyfriend Emily knew she wanted that again. Having a balanced diet in her household was damn near impossible, and exercising at her current weight?
FORGET ABOUT IT. 
Losing weight is hard, even harder when your family appeared to possess the opposite agenda, and Emily began to flirt with an idea. She was still young. She didn't have to lose weight right away, right? So Emily found herself lying in her bed on her laptop one night sending Steve a friend request on Facebook.  Back when they had broken up she had unfollowed and unfriended him on every social media platform she used, so Emily figured becoming Facebook friends again would be a good start in building bridges. She wasn't sure if Steve would accept or not, but to her surprise they were friends again within 20 minutes. She smiled.
'Atta boy Steve, your fat girl needs you,' She thought.
Her smile faded as soon as she clicked on his profile and began scrolling through to see what Steve had been getting up to. His status was marked as 'In a relationship' and Emily was thoroughly disappointed to see that Steve had found himself a new lucky lady.
A lucky lady that looked very familiar indeed.
Emily expanded the first picture in Steve's tagged photos, a selfie of the couple relaxing on the beach, and was shocked to see that Steve's girlfriend was none other than Lisa Romano.
'Lisa fucking Romano', Emily muttered under her breath, remembering that horrible night at the club where she had vowed never to speak to her again.
'Of all people, that's who Steve ended up with.'
Emily scrolled through the photos, and had to do a double take at the first full body shot of Lisa. The picture was dated from two days previously, and it consisted of Steve and Lisa enjoying glasses of wine at some sort of social event. Steve was all dressed up in a suit and Lisa looked decidedly glam in a frilly red dress that did a mostly decent job of covering her body. However, her arms were completely exposed, and the slanted angle she stood at only helped accentuate what Emily could hardly believe she was seeing.
Lisa's arms had lost tone.
There was a fullness to them now compared to what she remembered, a slightly rounded curve starting from the upper arm and melding into her shoulder. Lisa's smile was content and happy, with a wine glass in one hand and Steve's arm around her waist.  Emily swore even her cheeks looked a little fuller. She scrolled through more photos, each one damning documents of Lisa's slight weight gain. A party shot of Lisa in a crop top dated one week ago showed off the humble beginnings of a little belly pooch, while a shot of Lisa at the club with the girls showed off a slightly more ample rear pushing against the seams of her dress. Emily scrolled a few months back to where Lisa and Steve posted their first photo together, and was quite amused to see Steve's arm wrapped around the trim waist of the fit Lisa she remembered.
Emily's mood was now considerably uplifted.
'Karma,' She said as she placed a plump finger on Lisa Romano's grinning face.
'Can be a bitch, you bitch.'

A few weeks into the holidays Emily received a personalised email from Professor Donald Craven.

'Dear Emily
I hope you are having a very nourishing break from university. Your efforts this year were beyond what I ever envisioned for this course, and as a token of appreciation I would like to propose to you the option of pursuing 'Extra Credit' next year. While I won't go into details until I see you at the start of the semester, I will say that you can expect the 'Extra Credit' task to 'build' on the project you have previously completed, so as to maximise results. Have a very relaxing break (you need it!) and I very much look forward to working with you again next year.

Sincerely, Donald  

The End

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, AJ23 said:

My man! Great story. Was hoping for that reunion with Steve but maybe in the sequel???

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed it! I don't know about a sequel since I feel I've said all I've wanted to with these characters, and Emily's already more than fat enough for my own personal tastes (Although if anyone out there feels inclined to continue the story themselves,  by all means go for it). I'm personally looking forward to moving on to a new batch of characters to thicken up in a fresh setting, so stay tuned!