Demetria Obilor aka "Traffic Bae" -- Curvy news reporter

Guest jonblack2012

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
3 hours ago, John Smith said:

Imagine you had to be the gentleman hororifically charged to film Demetria every single time and dealing with this in your work environment...

She know what she's doing.

aroused homer simpson GIF

She’s kind of disappeared since leaving that last TV station where she was doing the traffic report.  I think she has been doing you tube but that’s about it.

18 hours ago, md2069 said:

She’s kind of disappeared since leaving that last TV station where she was doing the traffic report.  I think she has been doing you tube but that’s about it.

I didn't knew about it (but well, I'm Canadian. Hence why) . What happened?

36 minutes ago, John Smith said:

I didn't knew about it (but well, I'm Canadian. Hence why) . What happened?

She is very outspoken definitely about the black community and empowerment.  I think her employers weren’t too happy about that........Especially when considering the station was in the state of Texas:

25 minutes ago, md2069 said:

She is very outspoken definitely about the black community and empowerment.  I think her employers weren’t too happy about that........Especially when considering the station was in the state of Texas:

The same chore, as usual. These folks who loves when we chuck and jive our fat buttocks and elongated c**ks until the day they realize we are too nappy and they went full William Lynch onto us for making a point we had to shut up by any means they psychotically see fit. 🙄 As old as slavery.

Just by writing this, prepare yourself to get temporarily blocked or warned for having being reported by the Cyberklan. 😂👀

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

54 minutes ago, John Smith said:

The same chore, as usual. These folks who loves when we chuck and jive our fat buttocks and elongated c**ks until the day they realize we are too nappy and they went full William Lynch onto us for making a point we had to shut up by any means they psychotically see fit. 🙄 As old as slavery.

Just by writing this, prepare yourself to get temporarily blocked or warned for having being reported by the Cyberklan. 😂👀

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

Do I look like I care.........Well if you could see me I’d have the “Do I look like I care” look on my face 🤣🤣🤣🤣

58 minutes ago, md2069 said:

Do I look like I care.........Well if you could see me I’d have the “Do I look like I care” look on my face 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm not gonna lie, I like booties. It's everything that matters on this forum.

But I like when these booties have fully-functional brains and thrive for full-fledged dignity as law-abiding citizens... anyhow, the better a woman has chances to get comfortable, the greater the chances she has to fatten up.

At the end of the day, what she keep fighting would make us sit deeper into our couch. The Body Positivity movement is one of those concrete examples: they achieved one more step toward social betterment and inclusivity then the rest is history. I want to see that booty making history.

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

• 4 weeks later...