Lele Pons

Guest tumlover

Guest tumlover

This guy's actually pretty funny and roasts the hell out of her, but she actually looks really chubby in the face, plus you see a bit of belly here n there

8 hours ago, Willowd said:

It’s strange because if you see here in videos or so, or stories from her friends, she seems to be bigger than in her normal instagram pictures. I think that’s clear that she photoshops them. 

Oh it's heavily known she photoshops her pictures,  nerdcity made a super long video on it and it totally makes sense 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bigbellyboy444
59 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

as much as we are invested in this thread...  i think we are just following a very attractive lady and being hopeful that something dramatic changes. do no tthink she will gain a significant amount of weight any time soon

She may not be gaining much, but I'm invested because I find the ridiculous massive differences between her own IG posts and other pictures of her very entertaining, especially when it comes to hiding the little gut she has :D

Guest JigglyArms
11 hours ago, bigbellyboy444 said:

She may not be gaining much, but I'm invested because I find the ridiculous massive differences between her own IG posts and other pictures of her very entertaining, especially when it comes to hiding the little gut she has :D

Exactly.