Lele Pons

Guest tumlover

Guest tumlover
3 hours ago, Nostalgia said:

Is the fragment where she's laying down not natural with her stomach pushed out or is there a cushion under her shirt? Sorry I really don't see, cause when she's going to stand up, it looks like there is nothing underneath.. and we know she's capable of pushing her belly far out

Pretty sure its just her pushing her belly out. You can tell when her belly contracts and stuff, plus when she sits up you can tell.

Guest tumlover
2 hours ago, luke_94 said:

Did she gain weight in the last months?

I wish. Think she was actually her biggest mid-last year when that "why I stress" video came out. Recently she actually looks pretty trim unfortunately

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Forum Lurker
1 hour ago, ButtonBuster said:

Hmm, seems like there's a pattern emerging with her...

I wonder what she would say if someone suggested to her that she should gain weight for real? 🤔🤔🤔

734.jpg

Guest tumlover

I know it's probably a stretch but I'm hoping she's kinda into this and she's using her platform to show it off, because which celebrity has honestly done like, dozens of pics and videos using her food baby belly? I feel like none of her friends are asking for it, and she just likes doing it. I know that's a stretch though, I guess its just a hot thought lol. either way I hope she keeps it up!

13 hours ago, NightHunter said:

It's great that she's not taking herself seriously. It's not common in these days. 

Yes and No. I have thicker friends who look up to her and I would imagine they take offense to this. For her its as simple as pushing her belly out for gags. "Look at me Im fat" or "Look at me Im pregnant". She looks good with her belly pushed out but that isnt what shes showing them. Shes laughing at having this big belly and at the same time these women have the belly at all times and hate it. I dont find Lele Pons doing this funny in any way whatsoever because it isnt sending anyone a good message. I have no doubt that many who have big bellies such as my friends would take offense or hate their bellies even more. In one way that isnt her problem but in another I dont see the gag even without bringing my friends into this. I never found that 'push the belly out' gag to be funny and now that I personally know people who watch her and wish for her body all the time despite being beautiful with a little extra weight my attitude has changed.