On my way to 180lbs. :)

OMG!! Yes!! lol...Just so insanely hot and amazingly sexy!! And dont worry...lol...You are just gonna keep getting hotter and sexier and fatter and softer as you keep asking for more and more shakes and food!! haha :P I just love thinking about the fact that you are just gonna keep asking to be fed and keep wanting to eat more and more as your sexy little growing body just starts to explode with enormous amounts of pure sexy soft fat as it just rapidly piles onto your body quicker and quicker by the day!! lol haha :P Just so hot and I cant wait to see you grow and eat and balloon fatter and fatter! ;) And congrats so far! def off to an amazing start! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Guys! Help! 

What weight gaining supplement do you recommend? I need something that works fast! Obvs. Lol. 

I've tried apetamin but I'd rather have something that stimulates and increases appetite as opposed to what apetamin does which is take away the feeling of feeling full. 

Please post links directly to products! I'm looking to buy something within the next two days. Thanks lovelies <3 

IMG_5580.JPG

IMG_5581.JPG

10 minutes ago, PlusSizeMePlz said:

You know, you seem really judgmental for someone who has only replied with an insult directly after I've asked for help with gaining. 

Positive/supportive vibes or go away :) 

I meant "need" as in having a "passionate yearning for something" or a "compulsion" namely, in this case, gaining... not that you're emaciated or anything, because obviously you're not.

Sorry if it made you feel some way I didn't intend.

-_-