Pritti patel

Guest Chihuly

• 1 year later...
4 minutes ago, DebateDude414765 said:

Do you think she is aware of her own size & gut?

She must have gone up at least 3 dress sizes in the last few years as the House of Commons subsidised restaurant meals have taken their toll. She may be exercising some sort of Orwellian doublethink and pretending to herself she hasn't become part of the obesity epidemic perhaps! But more likely she knows she has ballooned and is trying her utmost to disguise it, vain woman that she is.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, You're getting fat said:

I wonder if being an extreme conservative she shares Katie Hopkins' views on fat people. I'm sure she must think food addicts like herself are weak and pathetic, and they cost the NHS millions. What happened to "personal responsibility"?

If she is ever made Health Minister she will get the opportunity to lecture the (other) overweight people of the UK and I am sure she will make the most of it. I am sure she will be scornful of their lack of self discipline while her own clothes grow ever tighter!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...