Pritti patel

Guest Chihuly

• 2 weeks later...

Defence Secretary Ben Wallace and Home Secretary Priti Patel during their visit to Wellington Barracks, central London, to meet service personnel ahead of a public consultation into waiving indefinite leave to remain application fees for non-UK service personnel who wish to remain in the UK after service. (05/25/21):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Home Secretary Priti Patel leaves 10 Downing Street, Westminster, ahead of an expected update from the Government on green list destinations for overseas travel (06/24/21): 

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

14 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

up from the first pic i dont see much of a gain but a very attractive lady if you ask me, good looking and a lot of brains for sure

You must know nothing about British politics if you think she's got a lot of brains. I enjoyed her getting roasted by the England footballers last month for her hilariously unconvincing attempts at to pander and jump on the bandwagon. Hopefully that kind of public humiliation keeps her going back to the biscuit tin. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...