Martina BIG - An ex-hostess turned into a bimbo-like model, turned merely into nothing but a Lip Injection/Breast Inflation addict, turned into a skin tanning addict, recently turned into a "transracial Black woman"

John Smith

Martina Big, a young female German at her late twenties, quitted her job as air attendant a couple of years ago for fulfill her dream to becoming a model. 
Annoyed about her tiny bust but fascinated since early youth by the American doll Barbie and the Canadian-American beauty icon/actress Pamela Anderson, she decide to undergo many expensive plastic operations in order to impersonate her cartoonish-shaped dreamgirls, her breasts past from their natural size to a pair of ridiculously massive, overpumped-up 32S (UK size) . 

Martina-after13.jpg

Martina-before-her-transformation-461962.jpg

Martina-after5.jpg

Martina-after10.jpg

Martina-after.jpg

Martina-after12.jpg

Martina-after2.jpg

But, still unsatisfied by her 50,000$ metamorphosis, she decided since a few years to get many skin tanning procedures - including permanent melanin injection - to the point her pale complexion turned truly into a mahogany-hued then very dark complexion. Early this year, she vehemently refuted any accusations from the part of third people about her attempt to look "black" , constantly pointing out that getting tan-skinned and big-lipped doesn't means desire being black.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4408048/Martina-Big-biggest-breasts-Europe.html

Martina-after14.jpg

Martina-after4.jpg

Martina-after3.jpg

Martina-after9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, John Smith said:

If you did a semi-joke like you pretend, in first instance, why did you treat me of ignorant? 

By total absence of proofs, you rather prefer trolling and swearing. Charming and very mature.

It was a semi-joke, which is why I was a bit taken aback when you replied to me as though I was being serious, with these "unproofen" defensive anecdotes surrounding Michael Jackson.  I treated you as someone who is ignorant because, quite frankly, that's what I see you as on this matter.

And when did I swear at you?  Also nice to hear that "trolling" is now having opinions different than one's one.

You keep talking about "proofs", yet I've already answered you on that front.

It also appears the language barrier is impeding this dialogue, so instead of resorting to ad hominems about my level of maturity and how I'm treating you, either back your story up with verified sources or admit defeat. :)  I've heard all of those fables from those who saw MJ as some sort of literal God.  Even he himself sung "....but I'm only human".

And so we don't stray too far from the OP, I'll bet even the rather eccentric King of Pop is looking down at Martina saying to himself "Hee-Hee!  That cracka be cray-cray"  B)

6 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

It was a semi-joke, which is why I was a bit taken aback when you replied to me as though I was being serious, with these "unproofen" defensive anecdotes surrounding Michael Jackson.  I treated you as someone who is ignorant because, quite frankly, that's what I see you as on this matter.

And when did I swear at you?  Also nice to hear that "trolling" is now having opinions different than one's one.

You keep talking about "proofs", yet I've already answered you on that front.

It also appears the language barrier is impeding this dialogue, so instead of resorting to ad hominems about my level of maturity and how I'm treating you, either back your story up with verified sources or admit defeat. :)  I've heard all of those fables from those who saw MJ as some sort of literal God.  Even he himself sung "....but I'm only human".

And so we don't stray too far from the OP, I'll bet even the rather eccentric King of Pop is looking down at Martina saying to himself "Hee-Hee!  That cracka be cray-cray"  B)

Calm down your gut feelings a bit. This is really shameful, even from you. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Aaaaaaa-nd she strike again...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/former-air-hostess-martina-big-11895174.amp

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4592146/martina-big-32s-boobs-born-white-tanning-injections-extensions-identifies-black-african/amp/

She rechristenized herself "Malaika Kubwa" (or "Angela Big" or "Big Angel" in Swahili) and claim now been a member of the Masai tribe... 😑

kerry washington sigh GIF

.......... **headaches**

16 hours ago, John Smith said:

Aaaaaaa-nd she strike again...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/former-air-hostess-martina-big-11895174.amp

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4592146/martina-big-32s-boobs-born-white-tanning-injections-extensions-identifies-black-african/amp/

She rechristenized herself "Malaika Kubwa" (or "Angela Big" or "Big Angel" in Swahili) and claim now been a member of the Masai tribe... 😑

kerry washington sigh GIF

.......... **headaches**

What is so sick about this is that these people probably don't have any internet access so they don't know that this woman is really white and only pretending to be black, I've said before and I'll say it before and I'll say it again before this is all over Martina is gonna get herself hurt if not worse, I mean what's next? Is she gonna try and join up with Black Lives Matter, oh I'm sure nothing bad will happen to her by trying that🙄.

9 hours ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

What is so sick about this is that these people probably don't have any internet access so they don't know that this woman is really white and only pretending to be black, I've said before and I'll say it before and I'll say it again before this is all over Martina is gonna get herself hurt if not worse, I mean what's next? Is she gonna try and join up with Black Lives Matter, oh I'm sure nothing bad will happen to her by trying that🙄.

They are fully acknowledged about who she is.

I roughly know how the Masai think about the outside world and trust me, if they know how to distinct one different otherwise African ethnic group to theirs, so they more than certainly detected that pittoresque, thick German accent caricature self-embroiled by the typical arrogance of a Second-Reich era missionary maid miles away...

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, Kurler said:

Skin bleaching exposes people to skin cancer, decrease the immune system and can even potentially kills. I don't know whether melanin injection and post-mammoplastic water injections are deadly as well, but the intent exhibited by this woman are none only far from being psychologically and socially healthy but downright race-fetishist.

I cannot stand this whole "i-aM-wHaT-i-fEeL" social movement. The blame on the freaking Kardashians.